It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/22 False Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: JuJuBee

Ah yes, an American centric false flag in Europe, makes perfect sense.

It didn't happen on 3/22, it happened on 22/3.

Stop looking for invisible bogeymen. What a way to waste your life away, being scared of everything and everyone
Skull and Bones are from Yale University, an American Institution of Higher Learning. The way you write the date means, squat. And 22/3 is a mirrored number, so again, it means squat.

And, i wasn't "looking for invisible bogeymen". The signs are apparent. Same signature. Same trail of evidence. I really didn't need to look anywhere but the date and time.
3/22 @ 9:11 a.m.

How many coincidences does one need, before they start to question the "official story"?

Lot's of people don't want to look over the hill, they're scared they'll see something they don't like or can't compute.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Thank you for the straight forward and very informative response.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Nobody likes a suck up rafter.....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

So you don't appreciate clear, concise and accurate information?

Or is my sarcasm detector not working today?

Rough week and it's only Wednesday...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is just toooooo funny.

It was reported that shots were fired and shouts in Arabic were heard before the explosions occurred. An airport worker said he "heard someone yelling in Arabic before the blasts". An AK-47 assault rifle and a third bomb were found in a search of the airport. en.wikipedia.org...

"He heard someone yelling in Arabic"? And what did that sound like???? lmfao An Ak-47 assault rifle? lol It's ALWAYS an "Ak-47". The "terrorists" don't have M16s with grenade launcher? lmfao

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
This is just toooooo funny.

It was reported that shots were fired and shouts in Arabic were heard before the explosions occurred. An airport worker said he "heard someone yelling in Arabic before the blasts". An AK-47 assault rifle and a third bomb were found in a search of the airport. en.wikipedia.org...

"He heard someone yelling in Arabic"? And what did that sound like???? lmfao An Ak-47 assault rifle? lol It's ALWAYS an "Ak-47". The "terrorists" don't have M16s with grenade launcher? lmfao

ya, stereotypical terrorists.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: EA006

So you don't appreciate clear, concise and accurate information?

Or is my sarcasm detector not working today?

Rough week and it's only Wednesday...

Lot's of "detectors" have failed this week......

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Deciphering the mysteries of The Order of Skull & Bones

Skull & Bones is held by many to be the most powerful organization in America. Variously described as everything from a "college fraternity" to an "occult lodge", President Bush is a member of this group, as his father and uncle are, and their father before them. It seems to be a fundamentally anti-Christian organization, believing in a number of patently anti-Christian principles such as the ideas that "might makes right" and that "true power must depend on confusion, secrecy, deception, ambiguity, and constructive chaos".

They embrace Hegelian philosophy, which advocates creating and maintaining a state of duality where one side is always able to play off the other. This philosophical approach tends to polarize societies into extremist equal-but-opposite sides that can never arrive at any common ground.

In short, Skull & Bones believes that controlled conflict is good for business. But secrecy is essential to successfully create opposing forces and then manipulating them into engaging in a controlled conflict.

Upon graduation from Yale, each new member of Skull & Bones receives a grandfather clock, and in their annual group photos each new class of Bonesmen are always photographed with a human skull and two crossed thighbones placed prominently in front of them and a grandfather clock prominently placed behind them. The fifteen new members are always posed exactly the same in each new class's photograph, and the clock is always set precisely at 8:00. Since they obviously make a special point to set the clock at the same time in each photo, it seems reasonable to suppose that doing so holds some special significance to them. At 8:00, a clock is exactly 2/3 of the way through its twelve hour cycle. Stated in decimals, 2/3 is .666, or 66.6%.

Weren't the explosions at 8:00 a.m., also?

At 8:00, a clock is exactly 2/3
For those of you saying it was 22/3.

Now matter how you flip, it's still the same signature.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
^^^ And it happened in the 40th week.

I was really trying to understand it all last night. My mind was racing down the rabbit hole.

As more information comes out we may be able to get a better understanding of what this all means.

What I wrote last night is some rambling ramble, but I am convinced this event with its incredible timing is an indicator of something negative or a downturn or a fall of some sort. Just because a terror group explodes some bombs (now thought to be 3 bombs instead of 2) doesn't mean the stock market tumbles immediately, but this story could very well be the encrypted message story that indicates a downward movement in the market. Let's face it, a terror attack on another continent doesn't really have much to do with the U.S. economy or the world economy for that matter. It is more of a geopolitical power move supposedly perpetrated by some extreme religious group.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Look who was running security at the Belgium airport. Why it's none other than Israel firm ICTS. This company, ICTS, also was in charge of security at the airports where the 9-11 hijackers supposedly left from, it was in charge of security when Richard Reid, the shoe bomber boarded, AND also during the "knicker bomber" where the perp. boarded a plan w/ a 1-way ticket and no luggage on Christmas Day 2009 without even having a passport on him. hmm

they sure seem to let a lot of the bad guys through

www.sott.net...
edit on 23-3-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And now.... another story of a skull..... found yesterday 3/22...... in Brick Township, NJ!

You can search for "human skull brick township". It exists. Now we have a skull on March 22 in Brick. All we need are a couple of bones. I wonder if there are a lot of guys who work with bricks living in Brick.

I wonder if the story will get picked up by AP News and go international.

I just need somebody to throw me a couple bones.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: network dude
Freemasonry isn't connected to Skull and Bones in any way.

It's interesting to see a few masons on this thread distancing themselves from 322 but never got involved in yesterdays top thread regarding the attacks....

The infliction of terror and the murder of innocents is deplorable.

One's lack of participation in a forum thread is not a reflection of their intent. I did not see you participate in my thread, Love: Exoteric and Esoteric. Does this prove that you are against love?

Do you have any evidence linking Skull and Bones to Freemasonry? Do you have any evidence that members of the Skull and Bones were initiated into Freemasonry or raised to Master Masons? Do you have any evidence that the attack was orchestrated or backed by Freemasonry?

It is immature, reckless, disrespectful, and beyond libelous to point blame or insinuate the foreknowledge, complicity, or approval of a murderous act without a shroud of evidence. Furthermore, it dishonors the victims and distracts from justice. Murder is no joking matter.

edit on 3/23/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Yes they have been seen in Toyotas as well. I don't know how to imped pics but there is a few of them very clearly driving a Ford F-250.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I understand what you're saying, but life is a struggle. War is real. It is happening all the time in one form or another. Innocents get killed. It happens.

What we are studying and trying to figure out is something hidden. It will not be published in some reputable source material that can be cited for scholarly points.

I have been studying the shadows hardcore now since about 2002.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ak-47 assault rifle? lol It's ALWAYS an "Ak-47".

Because they are reliable , easy to use and readily available , Ak-47 has always been the assault riffle of choice.

While you guys play with ridiculous false flag theories the real conspiracies go unnoticed.

edit on 23-3-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

JuJu, are you reading this story? The skull story is hokey as it gets.

They are saying the human skull is fully decomposed and was spotted by a passenger in a car that was driving by. It was not hidden deep in the woods or something. It was planted roadside for easy discovery. This is totally hokey. Or an animal could have dragged it there. Doubt it. It was planted for easy discovery so it could make the news.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is mention of the skull being found on Friday the 18th, but later stories correct that information and say that the skull was found on Tuesday the 22nd. The story gets muddier. There is mention of a possibly homeless man being seen in the area and possibly living in the wooded area. That guy would be the one who was utilized to plant the skull. His cover is homelessness.

I'm still waiting to see if the Associated Press picks it up and posts it on their site and then worldwide.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

And now.... another story of a skull..... found yesterday 3/22...... in Brick Township, NJ!

You can search for "human skull brick township". It exists. Now we have a skull on March 22 in Brick. All we need are a couple of bones. I wonder if there are a lot of guys who work with bricks living in Brick.

I wonder if the story will get picked up by AP News and go international.

I just need somebody to throw me a couple bones.
Here's some and i didn't have to dig deep. lol Check out the "Update time". 11:09 pm? lmfao

Skeletal remains found along Lorain County highway Posted 9:47 pm, March 22, 2016, by Jen Steer and Peggy Gallek, Updated at 11:09pm, March 22, 2016

Lorain County Sheriff's deputies were called to state Route 58 and New London Eastern Road in Huntington Township, where a landowner found remains he believed were human. The sheriff's office said the skeletal remains belong to an adult. The victim's name and the circumstances of the death have not been determined.
Route 58? 5+8=13 and "New London Eastern Road"? Isn't there a movie out, called: London Has Fallen?

This is what the President of France has said:

“terrorists struck Brussels but it was Europe that was targeted”
“we are facing a global threat which requires a global response”
“we are at war”
“this war on terrorism needs to be carried out with cold blood”
“this war will be long”
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com...

Those are some SCARY WORDS.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: network dude
Freemasonry isn't connected to Skull and Bones in any way.

It's interesting to see a few masons on this thread distancing themselves from 322 but never got involved in yesterdays top thread regarding the attacks....

It's not distancing ourselves, there just isn't a connection unless you go with "they are both secret societies".

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Look who was running security at the Belgium airport. Why it's none other than Israel firm ICTS. This company, ICTS, also was in charge of security at the airports where the 9-11 hijackers supposedly left from, it was in charge of security when Richard Reid, the shoe bomber boarded, AND also during the "knicker bomber" where the perp. boarded a plan w/ a 1-way ticket and no luggage on Christmas Day 2009 without even having a passport on him. hmm

they sure seem to let a lot of the bad guys through

www.sott.net...

Say it with me: "Israel is our friend"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join