It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Creme of Share-International declares - "This young man is Maitreya Buddha" (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: chr0naut

It is difficult to have a constructive discussion about the Torah and the Bible when a person begins to reinterpret the scriptures without a proper consideration or understanding of the original (or oldest) linguistics associated with the original (or oldest) manuscripts. Some ignore the linguistics, etymologies, historic context, and even ignore the scriptures themselves, in vain attempts to mold the Bible into their personal fancies.

I find that the "new-agey" adherents seem to do a lot of X = Y word meaning replacements to support their arguments.

Examples are: good = evil. God = Satan & etc.

Some Christian Fundamentalists do it too,especially when they try and interpret prophecy to fit their individual favorite scenarios.

But words have specific meanings set in place by the intention of the original authors. Mangling the sense of language & taking things out of the context cannot be a way to the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
*irony*
Cool, what bank account number should I use to deposit all of my savings...
*irony*

-MM

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Looked on the share international site. Couldn't see anywhere Creme endorsed this guy or even mentioned him. Not sure an endorsement from creepy creme counts for anything anyway.

Good luck starting your cult though!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
I can give you diagrams for free energy production I created myself. No one cares. No one wants them.

That is simply because none of them actually do anything....

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sorry whoever you are but This guy is the Buddha.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Theonewithinsight

And it's a not good thing to be such

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is good news in a way. It means more of Jesus' prophecy concerning the last days is being fulfilled:

(Matthew 24:23-28) . . .“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. 25 Look! I have forewarned you. 26 Therefore, if people say to you, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 28 Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: alientransfer

Why do I still not see who the bloody hells he's talking about? "This young man"? He's been talking about a guy who should be old now. Look at the pictures from back when that he does show. That is no young man. So who is this Pyron?

Personally, the guy and his groupies are fakes, always have been and always will be. He's just another coming out of the woodwork that will likely end up another heaven's gate. Haven't we had enough of them already to know what's going to happen? It usually involves some kind of cool-aid.

Wonder what the flavor will be this time...?

Even people who give out Kool-Aid didn't figure out 1 Chron 21:1 and 2 Sam 24:1 describe the same event and admit that Satan is God. Something different is happening here.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: alientransfer
Share-International has, for decades, been preparing the world for a man called Maitreya Buddha.

Oh look, yet another "religious" scam, I bet the gullible will fall for it!

Even if you don't think that Benjamin Crème is telling the truth, that doesn't change the fact that Pyron is out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The one that's supposed to come is within YOU, not "out there" somewhere else.

Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc. are within us, not waiting to be born somewhere out there in the world, we just have to realize our potential and grasp it.

The whole thing with waiting makes people complacent, complacency has been a huge reason why the world is like it is today, because people have waited for someone else to fix things for them instead of taking action themselves.

Pyron agrees 100% but he doesn't reveal that until the end. In the end he talks about the same exact things you just talked about. He says that self journey is really the only thing that matters. He also says that everyone in the world has divinity inside of them, and he sows everyone how they can find their own divinity. Pyron's entire series ends up being a self journey where he is showing how to find the God inside. So even though you think you disagree with Pyron, you actually agree with him.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Creme is a very creepy guy. There's something really off and unnerving about him.

Whatever he's been channelling, it ain't god.

I know what you're saying in regards to Crème being kind of creepy, but that's only presentation. How far does presentation really go? Including God himself, maybe God isn't what we always thought he was.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
¿ What are everyone's thoughts on: ?

Wayne Pyron concluded that the "All Seeing Eye" symbol represents an Angel masquerading as God. He cites Genesis 31:11-13 as proof that many falsely worship an Angel:

"The angel of God (Malak Elohim) said to me in the dream, ‘Jacob.’

I answered, ‘Here I am.’

And he said, ‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you. I am the God of Bethel (El of Bayth-El), where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me. Now leave this land at once and go back to your native land."

He suggests, "The Angel of God said I am God."

Brothers and Sisters, please correct me if I'm wrong,... but is it correct that "Malak" is often used as "messenger" in general, but when used as "Malak Elohim", it implies the "Messenger of God (El)"? And would it be further correct, that "Malak Elohim" speaks as God's (El's) representative, quoting God's (El's) words verbatim and doesn't speak on his own accord?

But the main problem is 1 Chronicles 21:1 and 2 Samuel 24:1 which discuss the same event as each other and tell you that Satan is God the Father. That together with Gen 31:11-13 and you end up with the angel of God who is God.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20517411]Sahabi[/

Malak Elohim sounds like Molech Elohim to me. Jews didn't have vowels then so it would be pronounced the same.

I don't know the Hebrew word for messenger other than AngEL, which would be messenger of EL.

Elohim means Mighty Ones, even though it's used as a name of God it certainly is plural.

Mighty Ones messenger? This guy doesn't have the ring of truth in him.

If Malak is the Hebrew word for messenger that is odd because Molech was a Mesopotamian rival of Yahweh, I don't see why they would use that word, but again, I don't know Hebrew.

I do sense that this is not a trustworthy source of information. Who says they are responsible for the big bang without feeling stupid?

A person with no conscience.

L. Ron Hubbard may have been reincarnated. That is more plausible than anything this guy said.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonbet

Mighty Ones messenger? This guy doesn't have the ring of truth in him.

Why do you say that?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonbet

I do sense that this is not a trustworthy source of information. Who says they are responsible for the big bang without feeling stupid?

A person with no conscience.

L. Ron Hubbard may have been reincarnated. That is more plausible than anything this guy said.

Read Phase 2 and see if you have the same feeling about it being untrustworthy.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

In Hebrew belief based in a different system that believes they have correct systems YHVH is the sound of creation. So basically your religion safety blanket has different basis's in every corner and you are arguing with the other corners. And no Im not supporting any religious belief. Im just making an example of why if any part of religion of yours is correct it is most likely not your interpretation because other parts of that same religion are arguing with your beliefs. Example the golden dawn use YHVH Elohim to create an energetic connection between the chakras so they have a belief based on your religion where they believe god told moses this. Moses was talked to by "GOD" and told this competing view and told to "TEACH" it to those he freed! This is obviously a case where some sort of more intelligent life with more advanced knowledge gave this knowledge to humanity! This knowledge was written in the pyramids! Moses also told people what YOU are supporting according to the bible! So what does it seem like is going on here?! Obviously its conversion of coveted information into controlling belief!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

Don't trust them, one is the Antichrist and the other is Nuckin Futs!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4

In Hebrew belief based in a different system that believes they have correct systems YHVH is the sound of creation. So basically your religion safety blanket has different basis's in every corner and you are arguing with the other corners. And no Im not supporting any religious belief. Im just making an example of why if any part of religion of yours is correct it is most likely not your interpretation because other parts of that same religion are arguing with your beliefs. Example the golden dawn use YHVH Elohim to create an energetic connection between the chakras so they have a belief based on your religion where they believe god told moses this. Moses was talked to by "GOD" and told this competing view and told to "TEACH" it to those he freed! This is obviously a case where some sort of more intelligent life with more advanced knowledge gave this knowledge to humanity! This knowledge was written in the pyramids! Moses also told people what YOU are supporting according to the bible! So what does it seem like is going on here?! Obviously its conversion of coveted information into controlling belief!

Paleo-Hebrew has no phonetic equivalent to the letter "V". A closer translation would be YHWH, which is usually interpreted into English as "Yahweh". Here's a Wikipedia article on the letter used. Here's another one on the tetragrammaton where it is used.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (or perhaps you were referring to one of its even more modern offshoots) is, therefore, basing its ceremonies upon a mistake. Notably, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is not ancient but arose after 1887 as is explained in this Wikipedia article. By contrast the Mosaic traditions are ancient, pre-dating Christ (a commonly accepted date for the Exodus being around 1446 BC).

And YHWH was the name God gave for himself, to Moses. The conversation is recorded in Exodus 6:3 where it says: "I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name YHWH, I was not known to them".

edit on 18/10/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join