It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
When will these scumbags be satisfied...they've killed enough innocent people already.

To be honest, I wonder how many innocent people in the Middle East said very similar things about our invasion on their land. To the extremists this is just retaliation, people forget that a lot of ISIS members (or people who endorse ideology) are brainwashed by propaganda but also from their experience growing up in those areas.

In this thread (and many others) I see people referring to refugees, and other people taking the bait by saying "NOT ALL REFUGEES". To that I'd like to say use your common sense. Of course people aren't implying ALL refugees are Islamic extremists, they're implying that a majority of them happen to be young to middle aged men and since the refugees have started coming over there has been a number of terrorist attacks. It doesn't take a lot to figure out that militants have been sent in with the refugees and/or trained as domestic/homegrown terrorists.

Please people, when you read something that goes against your current views, think about it

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
The BBC are saying that the brussels airport attack was a suspected terrorist attack.

Reports coming in on metro stations also hit.

This topic should be in "breaking alternative news'

Why alternative? It is breaking news. There has been a terrorist attack on an airport and a metro station.

Are you new here?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Hillary trump or sanders leads our country during a war time?

Who's your pick?

NOT Trump, definitely not. I would prefer not Clinton, but she has foreign policy experience. I would rather Sanders.

LOL, is that the guy who got kicked off his own stage at his own rally?

Ya, he'll go kick some ass fo sho!

link   

The BBC are saying that the brussels airport attack was a suspected terrorist attack.

Reports coming in on metro stations also hit.

This topic should be in "breaking alternative news'

Why alternative? It is breaking news. There has been a terrorist attack on an airport and a metro station.

Are you new here?

Obviously not, are you?

link   
a reply to: conz1992

I e heard navy seals say that the locals appreciated their help.

Just watched a vice episode about Afghanistan and they are relying on our help to fight ISIS.

You sure about that?
edit on 3/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The Eurostar has been suspended and extra security has been added to Paris airports. British Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted: "I am shocked and concerned by the events in Brussels. We will do everything we can to help"
edit on 22-3-2016 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel
The Eurostar has been suspended and extra security has been added to Paris airports. British Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted: "I am shocked and concerned by the events in Brussels. We will do everything we can to help"

Sources are helpful.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Who's your pick?

NOT Trump, definitely not. I would prefer not Clinton, but she has foreign policy experience. I would rather Sanders.

That or he he's picking his battles and deescilating a situation.

link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I don't care what you think about magical and the occult it has nothing to do with your views on it has everything to do with theirs.

To tell you the truth up until something for them has been working.

What do you think that is?

Just another coincidence?

I could care less what they think. They could fart at a 120 degree angle and call it a ritual, it doesn't mean it does a damn thing, nor that it holds any primary meaning.

Care to provide ANY proof whatsoever of what you're claiming here? Because all you're doing is the equivalent of claiming groups like ELF burned down a forest for added cosmic power & luck before their escapades back when. Considering the strict beliefs, this does not compute.

And Reldra, I get your point, but it's relevant to discuss in that OQ is excusing away one set of scummy motives for other, more sinister/exciting (depending on how you look at it) motives.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Twitter reports of armed militants on streets, and more than 3 bombings.

Anyone confirm?

I've heard armed security on the streets.

5 bombings so far.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Who's your pick?

Sanders allowed people to take the stage. he had enough people to remove them, but he allowed them to speak. Trump would have had them beaten and arrested.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I was hoping to join in some serious discussion in this topic but, reading through your posts and given your #ty attitude, I think I will abandoned this thread.

Have fun, reldra.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You think it's a stretch for a group of religious extremist to using rituals that have been getting used by cultures across the globe for recorded history?

I think you need an education.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Daily Mail says hundreds trapped and it happened at an American Airlines deskwww.dailymail.co.uk...

Sky News say they are worried there are other attackersnews.sky.com...

I hope not. This is awful.

Really? awful ... this is the price WE have to pay, because Americans and Brits behave like morons.

How many years, and how many decades have the warning signs be flying around? How many people have been warning about Turkey's role? How many people said, be careful with the refugees ... the only answer to the call, was an increased security to man-handle OUR children, while "poor" refugees got a free passport.

You think this is awful? this is just the beginning .... it's going to far worse than this.

Imagine, two buildings got blown up in the US ... and the US went on a killing frenzy, murdering millions. The entire middle east is in ruins ... and what? you think they love you? don't have it in for you or me? if you really do, you should go get your brain examined ...

We, can only blame ourselves for this ... and our stupidity. That's my take on it.

link   
moar 'murican politics an bickering plz.

link   

a reply to: reldra

I was hoping to join in some serious discussion in this topic but, reading through your posts and given your #ty attitude, I think I will abandoned this thread.

Have fun, reldra.

I just reply to posts, politely, logically. Perhaps you should go elsewhere if you don't like that. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
When will these scumbags be satisfied...they've killed enough innocent people already.

When they are all dead, that's when.

WORKPLACE VIOLENCE, says White House. j/k

link   
Magically it would end up like this.

1.They are going to find a passport.
2.Blame it on the Muslims usual ISIS supporters etc.
3.Have Sob leaders on TV, discussions on why its important to strike more on Syria.
4. Make an excuse to start bombing more in Syria.

5.Blame Putin.
6.ASSAD MUST GO.
7.Islamists Syrian opposition takes over.
edit on 22-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Somehow I was just expecting something to happen somewhere and Brussels seemed a more than likely place given what's been going on there over the last year or so.

Now I wonder if those Lefties still agree that letting everyone in is a great idea no matter where they are from??

These attackers may have been born in Belgium but their Loyalties do not lay with Europe and if they were from Groups who travelled recently after 'Merkels' lovely invite.... well, she is to blame to allow them in without checking em out. This was a blatant invite to ISIS or Al Queda to come to Europe... what a great idea.

Yes... lets stay in the EU so we can invite those already in Europe to come to Britain. End sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Did you listen to Joe Rogan interview the CIA guy last week?

He even admit that Gaddafi and and Saddam were CIA plants right in the middle of the interview it blew my mind.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join