It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Letter Containing White Powder Sent to Donald Trump's Son

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Please stop ruining the good name of Archie Bunker. All in the Family isn't about what you think it's about.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well now I can say I have seen everything, Monger calling Archie to can it.... (sorry ROTFLMAO)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You know I could because you know exactly what I'm talking about but the problem is you won't agree to it. You'll make excuses for him probably telling me he was just kidding. See, this all very predictable and that's what I continue to say about Trump supporters, they willingly embrace ignorance. You man is a liar and he's turned his supporters into liars too, well I'm sure many were already liars. Either way, this is the hell that Trump brings, dishonesty and what's funny is you think he's gonna fight corruption.

Trump doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about making America great again. He only cares about making Donald Trump great again. You've been had by a real world salesman.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is this still going on?
What do we know thus far then...basically shiite all. Oh! yes I forgot, NY police ran tests on it, and it was, "harmless"

Does anyone one know of something harmless that's called, "harmless"
Lives are at stake, and all the police can come up with after extensive testing is something called harmless.
So it was er, harmless..just a warning then from Massachusetts, but from whom...the Bee Gees, El Grabbo, Marco Rubio, Howard Stern, the Queen of England, Obama, Hillary what'sername, the NSA, the DHS, the CIA, Marc Forgione, Clint Eastwood, Joe Pesci .......... and the presumption is?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The answer you give is from someone who is either verbally abused or verbally abuses. All you did was tell me how no one cares about me and no one will care about my choice. You broke me down with words. Horrible....

How are you call me ignorant. Because I do not agree. You can choose your candidate and I can choose mine. The day you start to tell me HOW I should feel or vote should be the day I fight back because you feel the same way.

Think about it...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join