It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kalamazoo County Undersheriff: Shooting Suspect's Lawsuit Against Uber 'Was a Hoax'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, this delta bravo~ is more of a tool bag than first thought. The story goes on to elaborate on the fake complaint,

Dalton appeared to demand $10 million from Uber in punitive damages, blaming the transportation company for the shooting spree of which is he accused.

Why dont yo man up and take ownership of the terrible decisions that you made that day Mr. Dalton. I am sure the friends and family of the innocent human beings that you executed dont really give a #, about your pansy @$$ excuses anyway; may you rot in the bowels of the fire and brimstone.. pathetic

Editor’s note: ABC News’ original posting of this story on March 16, 2016, has now been updated to reflect authorities’ determination that the lawsuit is a hoax.

The $10 million lawsuit thought to have been filed by Kalamazoo, Michigan, shooting suspect Jason Dalton against Uber is a hoax, according to local authorities.

"We have confirmed there is no way Jason Dalton wrote or had this lawsuit written," Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas told ABC News today. "Dalton himself denies having anything to do with it."

The handwritten complaint, which blamed Uber for Dalton's mental breakdown, was filed properly with the court and verified by a judge’s clerk in Detroit. It also listed Dalton's correct inmate number.

, , , H O A X

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Well poof goes the thread I started when this story broke:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it did sound like a possibility with this DB.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Sorry, I did see yours, I was shining lite on the 'hoax' aspect of this individuals actions

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Isn't this just a half -hoax? Apparently, someone filed Properly through the court with specific details? The question now is who? And why?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Not quote sure, this link advises that handwriting analysis proved that is wasnt him.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

That is what is strange, don't you think? He denies he is involved, so who would push such a thing?

Edit add: plus, it was filed in Detroit? Why not in Kalamazoo or even Lansing? Detroit is on the otherside of the state!
edit on 3 17 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join