It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of burglar that was shot/killed, "How he gonna get his money?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

We still spend more money per student than almost every other developed country and we're getting increasingly poor results, so I don't think money is the issue.

I'd look at the culture.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

There's always still time

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
a reply to: grey580

So you need a state run school to teach you stealing is wrong?
That's what parents are for!

Now you know what hood ratz are teaching their kids ... during those rare events when they find themselves in each other's company.

Good guys +1.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

It's a crazy world.

Burglary IS in fact an acceptable profession, but it's risky work.

You have be relatively ok with being shot dead if you're caught.

Otherwise, all is fair.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
stupid people doing stupid things.

natural selection at work,but the problem starts at education.

thanks for the read.

edit on 17-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
I am sure he had way more articles of clothing than he needed, to go to school, and I guessing, if he took any money, it was not earmarked for clothes.

Unfortunately, the blame for this teen's death is the result of a very successful campaign for normalizing and promoting thuggery, among the poor and disenfranchised.

Teaching a person the best way out of poverty is to enhance your talents, learn a skill, or join a trade, is too risky. The last thing the people in power wants, is a bunch of educated, focused, positive, motivated, people among the masses.

Teach them that it is fabulous to live in the ghetto. Teach them that school and hard work is for suckers. Teach them that they are special, and the world owes them. Teach them that "I want", is justification for them to take. Teach them the only thing that matters is their own happiness, especially at the expense of others. This is what you end up with, along with a society that apologizes and makes excuses for criminal, evil, and disgusting behaviors.

Our society has deteriorated into something out of a horror movie. We are becoming a dystopia in its finest.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In my opinion, criminals risk their lives every time they commit a crime. All bets are off once you break into someone's private residence, business, car jack or assault and rob someone on the street. Citizen's have every right to protect their lives and their hard working possessions

Pretty much sums it up.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
No doubt the home owner had signage stating the security system, etc. to boot.
Sure, could mean there's some good stuff inside, but if the owner is forking out $50 a month for that, they can probably afford guns too....doh!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join