It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A place gives a purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"The Queen has a Place for you;" The words meant i needed to bow down.. The monster banged on the inside of my mind and it screamed;" If you do this i will crack your mind" and the words got louder and louder " We made a deal, do not turn your back on me!" I tried to breath, i knew he controlled those part which kept us both alive.. I knew he wouldnt kill me cause he wanted to live again like no one other.. He found a vessel within my mind and we created a bond which only death does us apart..

" You are forgiven, you always was.. He wasnt meant for you, he was meant for my Son " The spell of the universal cosmos went wrong, a beast and man in the same body, tearing the mind into small fragments..
" You cursed me all my life, only to see i was never wrong " i gasped for air " Do you know the pain and suffering i endured, i burned in the pits of purgatory and i was innocent!!"

" But you did find the answer on the other side " Was the only reply i got, she walked out the halls.. And i stood there all alone..
And i called;" Dragon of the unborn i let your chains go free " And the world heard seven roars, and i gently took a seat on the dragons head..

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Nice-

I like it. You were inspirited to write this!

edit on 3 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

i like parables, its fun to see someone who studies a bit of old magic..

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Seems i pissed of my masters again..... or to be honest, i cant f******* read their f******* parables

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Its more difficult to teach than to master something.

If they be angry, find new masters. Your frustration is not yours, but that which was taught to you.

LOL

There is only one master you should concern yourself with.

He speaks clearly and precisely.

If your heart is not troubled, then all is well no matter the hell.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is some more. This is fun.

Some wisdom can not be taught, and for this there is no poor or excellent student. Some things come subtly like a rising tide you do not perceive until it is around you and you are swept away in it.

A good student respects his teacher. A good teacher loves his students.

The tide would destroy the shore if it came crashing into it like a tsunami with all its force. The endless waves and gentle tides are what molds the shores.

The tide follows the moon not only because the moon is its master. The tide follows its moon like a good student respectful of its teacher, and the moon, lovingly guides the tides.

This is the nature of masters and their students. Or so I heard....LOL

Couldnt tell you either way. Just another moonless student myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I thought he was omnipotent, but if he cant give me a library of the past and listens to a trickster tale of logic.. Maybe im following the wrong master..
He only shows the future which i have no interest in, since its a never ending love- tale of heroes and villains..

Who holds the key to the past?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Its finding those teachers which is the hard part, a hundred years can be told within an hour of just listening..
Im not for fairytales, i just want to see the story of the past beyond our first ever written letter..

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You are your own master always. He is just an illusion like an old mask from last years carnival.

You were the one to wear it always, no matter the season or its celebrations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gate awaits the key. The key is never fixed, or it would never find its gate.

Both can be lost though.

Finding the one without the other is what causes confusion. We know the two should be as one.

That which we already know is like a locked gate.....and that which we need to know to complete the circuit is like the key that changes the nature of the gate, makes it an open gate.....

The gate is meant to be opened, know that much. The key is meant to find its gate so as to open it, know that as well.

The two do meet, but only when the key searches for its gate. The gate can not search for its key.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

i found the key, im outside the bubble.. But i forget, these are just people abiding to another letter.. Its a fantasy which has no end..

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

it is,

but in art are lies made true, and truth made into things we barter with like chickens or whores.

That is not to say that all art is a lie and a coin for a market of personal gain. Or that the artist is a liar merchant no matter his medium.

The truth is always true, no matter what we do with it after we leave the theater and enter the market.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

yay, Old school art!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Me too.

I do not see the need for the method. Rain always falls down with no more direction than that which is its nature.

I would like to see beyond our first letter as well. Perhaps no one speaks in that language anymore. That clear and understandable language our hearts speak to us in.

We only babble and fall from grace, from our tall towers.

The language of the unspoken. Would we understand it if it were uttered to us?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Could we perceive it all around us if not for the towers we raise so as to better see it?

Though our tower separates us from it, that ground, plain which surrounded us before our towers carried us far from it...is it seen?

We see it from a afar, but when we descend to it we lose sight of it all....if we forget what was seen.

THAT is no illusion of fantasy, it is our own fall from grace and our effort to climb the tower again. Always it is us that move.

Us that are the key lost. Not the gate that sits without moving like the ground we see from our towers.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ok, LOL

That was fun.

I have to eat and hit the bricks. LOL

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

we can guess about our story.. i hoped someone really knew.. guess i was wrong..

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Its ok.

I wouldnt /couldnt speak /say either way.

Like I said just another moonless student.

My tides have known no master.

Only my heart is the sun, the light I bend to, grow towards.

Have a good one
Hold it down

top topics

join