It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Engineer on Fuku: "How much Cs-137 was released into the air, sea? We just don't know."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

We simply do not know where the core is or in what state it is… [The government and TEPCO] are convinced that the melted core fell through the bottom of the pressure vessel and now lie at the bottom of the containment vessel―basically piling up like nuggets of the melted core [See Lake Barrett's statement above]. There’s no way this would be the case. (Laughs)… It should have been scattered all over the place… Though the containment vessel is made of steel, if the melted core has come in contact with that steel, just as it ate through the floor of the pressure vessel, it could possibly have melted through the containment vessel… There are situations in which the containment vessel can suffer a melt-through. I think this likely has already happened.
“The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster is a Serious Crime”

This is the best analysis I've seen from an expert concerning Fukushima. Here's a list of some of the bombshells dropped:

1. "Those three reactors released 1.5x1016 Becquerels of Cs-137, which would make it a release of 168 times more radioactive material than the Hiroshima bombing."

2. "...I think that the release of Cs-137 into the atmosphere could be around 500 times the Hiroshima bombing."

3. "Now for what has been washed into the sea. That number is likely not much different from the levels released into the atmosphere. Even today we are unable to prevent this release."

4. "The radioactive water has penetrated the coastline around the Fukushima Daiichi...The water contains plutonium 239 and its release into the Ocean has both local and global impacts."

5. "A microgram of plutonium can cause death if inhaled."

This last point may be the most important one of all. Because, Koide claims "from the earth as a whole it is a rather small accident" which would make many people ignore it. However, I think it's critical to remember what Arnie Gunderson said concerning the Fukushima disaster:

"Wherever there's radiation cesium, there's going to be plutonium."
Nuclear Expert in Japan: Plutonium “is everywhere… it is everywhere”

6. "How much Cs-137 was released into the air? How much was spilled in the sea? We just don't know."

Put quote #6 together with Gundersen's quote and what do we have?

How much plutonium was released into the air? How much was spilled in the sea? We just don't know.

Gov’t Report: Plutonium detected in recent California air samples — “Fallout from Fukushima nuclear accident” may be to blame

New gov’t study finds Fukushima radiation in US marine life

Note: I do not endorse ENENews, I realize that the site isn't always a totally reliable source.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This will continue being a radiating problem for years to come. I often worry about the sea and marine life...forget eating seafood this days. Also continue wondering whether the radiation is still coming down in the rain on the west coast of Canada and US. Makes me wonder what has yet to become of environmental impact and what the governments are not actually telling us.

I also very much worry for the livelihood of the Japanese...they are probably clueless as to what radiation they are still currently being exposed to...and everything is advertised as being back to normal.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Spend some time on this site and you will learn of the lies and deceit of Fuku. Look For Fukushima in the blue text on the right of the page.

When you watch the video of the buildings floating in the water, ask your self what is missing ??????????????

When you work it come across it you will discover the first lie.

Link
edit on 16-3-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Oh don't worry the Japs can handel more than that. Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Everything's going to be just fine!

No go back to sleep.

top topics

join