It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous declares ‘total war’ on Trump, plans April attack (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thank you to RT, for helping give this group a platform to be heard!

“Dear Donald Trump, we have been watching you for a long time and what we see is deeply disturbing,” a masked figure declares in customary Anonymous fashion.

“You have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideals,” he continues. The focus is then turned to hacktivists and citizens: “This is a call to arms...we need you to shut down his websites, research and expose what he doesn’t want the public to know. We need you to dismantle his campaign and sabotage his brand.” The clip ends with a message for Trump “This is not a warning, this is a declaration of total war. Donald Trump – it is too late to expect us.”

I am looking forward to where we shall see this go!

The video has already been viewed by nearly a half a million viewers and I would venture to say that Trump probably has more than one embarrassing skeleton in his closest.

There are far more tech savy individuals that can see what kind of threat Trump represents. If I lived in another country I would be very concerned of the kind of rhetoric this man is spewing and the kind of individuals that are flocking to him.

Being form this country I can not help but remember the insane lunacy the media riled up in the masses in the weeks/months following 9/11. The entire population that sat down to drink and cheer to the shock and awe campaign unleashed upon all of those innocent Iraqi's is something that Trumps campaign is making me remember far too often!

Ideally I would like to see Trumps connection to the CRF being emphasized. Ultimately leading to his connections with the Clinton family. He is a troll of the highest kind and is effectively making sure we have a Hillary presidency in 2016!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Do you think this might be an April Fools joke, considering it's happening on April 1?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Just the announcement, no actual hack, yet? Usually anon does something first then announces armageddon or whatever.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Anonymous people talk a lot and do little, based on the last couple of years.

Doubt DT is worried.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ooh, a neckbeard in a mask on YouTube is making threats.

Watch out now

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Makes me think anon is govt. Backed with a announcement like this....

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Do you think this might be an April Fools joke, considering it's happening on April 1?

That is an interesting point, one that I had not thought about.

It is always difficult to know what group under the collective Anon is launching an operation however I think that this is one of the heavy hitters.

He claimed responsibility for shutting down Anon Operations which is not to be taken lightly.

It appears that he is a representation of old vets of Anon and perhaps it will begin on April Fools day because this whole trump candidacy is like one big April Fools Joke!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hmm, that's a good theory, too.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Who was it that said that there are many anon cells, a few of which could be operating out of alphabet agencies for the PTB. Seems possible enough to me, since the trend is for them to determine outcomes by controlling the opposition. Maybe there some funding for anon through diverse channels, managed and controlled by scumbags like Soros and the Kochs.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Just the announcement, no actual hack, yet? Usually anon does something first then announces armageddon or whatever.

You are correct, it is a call to arms.

One that the next couple weeks will prove to be a flop or a success.

I do not think that a dedicated group with tech skills will have much problems exposing at least a little bit of information that Trump would like to keep from being brought to light.

As we have seen with Guccifer, they can cause quite the bit of problems, even for an elite piece of corporate trash like Hillary, it could get very interesting for Trump!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Slow day at RT.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well heck I knew Anonymous was in the Tank or part of the Establishment and and a tool of the Non-existent Powers that Be, This proves it. Nice way to loose the Respect they had gained.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Who was it that said that there are many anon cells, a few of which could be operating out of alphabet agencies for the PTB. Seems possible enough to me, since the trend is for them to determine outcomes by controlling the opposition. Maybe there some funding for anon through diverse channels, managed and controlled by scumbags like Soros and the Kochs.

Cheers - Dave

It is always wise to question who is behind an Anon operation.

In this case I believe it to be someone who is legitimately concerned about Trump's success in the psychological warfare being waged against the populace.

We are seeing the timely arrival of someone to continue pushing the racial/ethnic divide the MSM has been cultivating over the past decade. Culminating in the violence we are seeing him openly call for.

I have said it many times that IMHO Trump works for Hillary and is quite successfully destroying the Republican party while also diving as many people as possible. My hopes is that this Anon campaign brings to light the Clinton/Trump connection beyond mere speculation!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I can't stand Trump, but Anonymous is gutless and equally obnoxious. Take your mask off and reveal who you are gutless and maybe you can run for POTUS.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
Well heck I knew Anonymous was in the Tank or part of the Establishment and and a tool of the Non-existent Powers that Be, This proves it. Nice way to loose the Respect they had gained.

Well it would have been foolish to assume that our ABC agencies do not have their own Anon group. With anon it is a game to be played in figuring out which aspect they represent, legit hacktivists or government shills.

I see you have a different view then I do, as I believe this to be representative of the legit anon. I do not believe that Trump is anti-establishment or a threat to the elite, I think that he is their puppet that has effectively divided the people who believe him to be a real threat. He is doing a great job destroying the republican party by uniting the extreme elements of if under the banner of Trump.

It is priceless to watch, what makes it terrifying is that all of this works for one person and her name is Hillary.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Anonymous hasn't succeeded at anything they claim they'll do.

This is also strong evidence they're just a government front.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I would think, if I were to give much mind to it, that our young rebel ,anonymous folks would be quiet on Trump and be hell-bent to stamp out the establishment, meaning Hillary's efforts. I suspect that upstairs and/or downstairs in their family homes that supply them with life necessities that the US parents are liberal democrats. Maybe not, but I do wonder.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove

I can't stand Trump, but Anonymous is gutless and equally obnoxious. Take your mask off and reveal who you are gutless and maybe you can run for POTUS.

Well that is one take you could walk away from Anon with.

We have a justice system that protects the corruption that has destroyed everything we hold dear.

This is evident in how they have treated people like Snowden and Manning.

Our corrupt leaders make corrupt decisions and expect the media to cover it up for them. Clinton and her email scandal is a case and point. Guccifer is a hero, who is now being extradited for exposing this corrupt scum.

How one can listen to Trump speak and think there is any intelligence to what he is saying is truly not paying attention. The man lies quite literally out of his ass and I venture to say that he has more dirty secrets than most of the corrupt politicians. Shall be very interesting to see what can be exposed when you are under the microscope of Anon, meaning quite literally anyone!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
These clowns again? How are their other 100 "wars" going?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

As I have stated before I could care less about Trump voting the Tater Salad (Ron White) myself, but considering they are going after him instead of Hillary that is what is tipping me off that this sect of them work for the government and the Status Quo. If this Sect was legit about righting wrongs they would have already taken out Hillary and Pushed for Bernie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join