It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Just last night, what started as a peaceful family discussion, turned into this:

- One member of my family who is conservative, does not really like any of the candidates, but loves a good debate, was open to discussion. And it is always interesting.
- I, who think Trump is the best choice, calmly and rationally explained why I feel this way.
- Another member of the family, who likes Trump, is afraid to say this around others who don't agree, because it gets messy, showing how Trump supporters are routinely intimidated.
- Another member of the family, who is an administrator at a liberal college, and a rabid Hillary fan - almost had a coronary, turning red, yelling over everyone, and telling others to just shut up or she was going to leave.
- Another member of the family, just turned 18, going to the liberal college mentioned above, is spouting soundbites negative to Trump, and obviously the only thing he has been exposed to.

Sounds like my family. Are we related?

And this in a society of so-called diversity. Apparently that doesn't include diversity of ideas.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

LOL, I can just hear what Trump is saying in that pic,

"See, I love the blacks! And they love me!"

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: yuppa

Quotes please.

Multiple law enforcement sources told DailyMail.com that there was a credible threat against Trump from groups of protesters who planned to storm the stage.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... er-bloodied-St-Louis.html#ixzz42iJMOPMp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Gryphon66

You should be more cautious making assumptions.

Your average is not very good.

Post something substantial besides your own droning eh?

I did. I posted a video of a kid explaining what was going on, all while being intimidated by protesters. But you dismissed it.

Did I?

Perhaps that's because it's a youtube video of what one person is saying apparently into a cell-phone camera.

If that kind of thing is what you consider actual "evidence" ... you're only proving the point I made.

Go to youtube again, and type in "protesters abused at Trump rallies" if you favor that source.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What violence was used? And no I don't expect right-wingers to go to a Bernie rally or anywhere else outside their own echo chambers. It's beyond them, they'll just stay home and hope more laws pass that make it safe for them to say whatever they want, unchallenged.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The Daily Mail is so honest, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Perhaps that's because it's a youtube video of what one person is saying apparently into a cell-phone camera.

If that kind of thing is what you consider actual "evidence" ... you're only proving the point I made.

Go to youtube again, and type in "protesters abused at Trump rallies" if you favor that source.

It was a news segment.

You can show me a video of some trump rally if you choose.

link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

I know it's like polar opposite of you and Trump but Bernie actually respects black people and understands that the Civil Rights movement isn't over.

ME and Trump? Hey Skippy, you don't even know me. I respect all people. I do support Trump, not that I agree with his racist views, but most everything else. So he doesn't pander like the other candidates. There's a difference between having respect and letting people walk all over you, like Bernie did. Hell, he won't even criticize Hillary over her emails.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

No, I was giving an example of what we are seeing in real life every day.
Liberals shouting down anyone who supports Trump and telling them to shut up.
And Trump supporters being intimidated.

We saw it at this rally, and it is reported often. I recall a news reporter saying that Trump supporters will usually quietly say it cautiously, because they are routinely ridiculed and stomped on.

People are afraid to put Trump bumper stickers on their cars around here, or they will get keyed.
Trump signs are stolen from yards, and people fear their homes will be vandalized.

Is this what America has become?
If you support a candidate who is not a political mainstream establishment, and may shake things up, that you have to be intimidated?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

It was a "news segment" eh?

And there was one individual "reporting" on this "news segment"?

Right.

You're the Youtube fan; do your own homework.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

ME and Trump? Hey Skippy, you don't even know me. I respect all people. I do support Trump, not that I agree with his racist views, but most everything else. So he doesn't pander like the other candidates. There's a difference between having respect and letting people walk all over you, like Bernie did. Hell, he won't even criticize Hillary over her emails.

See how these sorts of leftists surreptitiously imply racism without the evidence to do so? It's sick.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Hey Chuckles, he does pander... to racists, bigots and xenophobes.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa

Again where in the Constitution does it guarantee that one can speak free of protest?

Everyone has the right to be heard. its in the constitution. th e trump supporters were being shouted down and drowned out by th e bernie supporters. In other words their rights were violated. Thats the gurantee that we all have a right to be heard. 1st amendment isnt it?

Why don't you quote the part that says "everyone has the right to be heard."

That'd clear it right up.

I dont have to the first amendment is interpreted that way by the supreme court and case laws i imagine as well.
Also Reports of shots being fired and trump supporters getting beat down have also come in from what ive read. This is what the union busters used to do to prevent unions.

So quote the Supreme Court then. Or case laws.

Or even these "reports" that you're referring to!

Bring your evidence!

Youre being obtuse on purpose. you know good and damn well the 1st amendment gurantees the right to free speech. It does not specify what speech does it? SO stop trying to be cute its intellectually dishonest and low.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Kali74

When was the last time Trump supporters crashed a peaceful Democratic rally and used violence to shut down political speech? Your literally supporting the same actions committed by Nazi Brownshirts in 1930's Germany. Wake up.

I know it's like polar opposite of you and Trump but Bernie actually respects black people and understands that the Civil Rights movement isn't over.

Haha see in the first picture the Trump supporters of the second picture are crashing Bernies peaceful rally
nah joking. Wouldve been funny if those were the same people though.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Yet, he runs away and hides under his Secret Service guys because someone wanted a photo-op?

Yeah ... that's real brass there. Just wait until little Kim J Un says something mean.

link   

It was a "news segment" eh?

And there was one individual "reporting" on this "news segment"?

Right.

You're the Youtube fan; do your own homework.

Like the homework you did where Trump was getting his start as an heir to millions in wealth and property?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

. So he doesn't pander like the other candidates.

That is what it means to be 'racist'.

He doesn't whisper sweet nothing's in to their ears.

Make them fell all warm, and fuzzy inside.

Then screw them over without buying them dinner first.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Not only that, but also the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

Leftists in America disregard Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and suppress the rights formed by the UN after the Nazi atrocities, in favor of their own politics.
edit on 12-3-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The 1st Amendment only protects free speech from the government, not the people.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Again where in the Constitution does it guarantee that one can speak free of protest?

Everyone has the right to be heard. its in the constitution. th e trump supporters were being shouted down and drowned out by th e bernie supporters. In other words their rights were violated. Thats the gurantee that we all have a right to be heard. 1st amendment isnt it?

Why don't you quote the part that says "everyone has the right to be heard."

That'd clear it right up.

I dont have to the first amendment is interpreted that way by the supreme court and case laws i imagine as well.
Also Reports of shots being fired and trump supporters getting beat down have also come in from what ive read. This is what the union busters used to do to prevent unions.

So quote the Supreme Court then. Or case laws.

Or even these "reports" that you're referring to!

Bring your evidence!

Youre being obtuse on purpose. you know good and damn well the 1st amendment gurantees the right to free speech. It does not specify what speech does it? SO stop trying to be cute its intellectually dishonest and low.

So *you* don't understand a fundamental point of American government and *I'm* being obtuse.

Typical.

The First Amendment, once again, keeps the GOVERNMENT from passing LAWS that inhibit FREE SPEECH.

Your argument is tediously and simplistically mistaken. And your name-calling isn't helping your case.

You just made a string of ludicrous claims about the Constitution, case law, the Supreme Court .. and you can't back it up.

There is a problem with intellectual dishonesty here ... yours.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join