It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is Mike and i'm a ufoholic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hello everyone, my name is mike and i research NASA images from Curiosity and Opportunity Rover, searching for life on Mars.
i think i have found some pretty amazing proof of life on Mars and i hope to be able to share my findings with you all on this awesome website.
thanks very much!
Mars Alive

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsAlive

Hi Mike.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

last i heard they were sending us pics of greenland not mars, just saying

welcome to ats

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mike. Life on Mars? Perhaps 'that's' where David Bowie ended up after all, oh those subliminals in his music were deep. Just having some fun with ya.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Hi Mike. Nice to see you here.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
hello Mike, i'm a recovering ufoholic. welcome to the group

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsAlive
Hello everyone, my name is mike and i research NASA images from Curiosity and Opportunity Rover, searching for life on Mars.
i think i have found some pretty amazing proof of life on Mars and i hope to be able to share my findings with you all on this awesome website.
thanks very much!
Mars Alive

Hi Mike, welcome to the show. Once upon a time I too was a UFO holic but these days I don't need to be convinced anymore. I believe they walk and live among us and they are here and that's that. I read Kerry Cassidy's project Camelot because she often has a lot of interesting things on there but I find 1.5 hour vids take too much of my bandwidth and time to watch these days

I don't collect UFO vids much anymore as I have enough to show anyone who is interested to look at them, not that anyone else is interested bar those who are already convinced.

Hope you find the site useful.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Great to have you on board with your interests. Welcome and I look forward to reading your contributions which I am sure will be interesting. Hope you enjoy some of the variety on here as we do.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ilikebooze

hello, nice to meet you ilikebooze

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

They come in peas

My husband hates peas with a purple passion,so he would always tell our kids when they were very small,that they don't have to eat them-because cats are aliens who brought peas to Earth from their hideous planet..

Welcome to ATS,nice to meet you.

Myself and my family have seen many ufo's down here in South Africa.Enjoy your time here,Blessings

edit on 11-3-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
IsaacKoi

search the name and read every single thread hes ever posted.

Arken.

same again.

zorgon

again..

Oh sorry, and welcome to ATS. Becarful what you post as ATS 2016 is full of wankers who shoot down everything in the Alien forum.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, MarsAlive

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Love the intro! Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Thank you n00bUK, i do know that we don't all see the same thing in images, the image quality we get from NASA are incredibly poor and heavily manipulated and distorted, some things i found are pretty clear and some i wonder WTH i was thinking
, i hope the majority will see and like what i see in my images and not chew my head off or kick me out of the forums, i'm not here to try and fool anyone , just want to share what i have discovered, this seems like an awesome community, thanks everyone!!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi Mike,

Welcome.

I am sure you will find your niche.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Welcome, Mike. I'm looking forward to reading your future threads. Enjoy your stay

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Casandra

Thanks very much, hmm wondering when I will be able to post. Will check out the rules

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You need 20 posts to be able to start a new thread

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Casandra

thanks you very much Casandra, if i reply 20 times here will that work? i kidd i kidd... will it?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hey man, welcome home.

Enjoy yourself

top topics

<<   2 >>

join