It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epicentre - the Middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I'm not sure exactly how old this documentary is, but it may pre-date the Arab spring perhaps?

It is a fascinating look into the middle east from a Jewish / religious perspective. There are some very interesting claims about Russia and Iran in it, and the mentality of Iranian leadership wanting to literally push the world into war to bring on the coming an Islamic prophet, the 12th Mahdi.

A Rabbi in the video also presents an interesting view on the origins on Islam. He suggests that Mohammed tried to present himself as the Jewish messiah. They rejected him. Then he supposedly went to Christianity and tried to say he was the second coming of Christ. They also rejected him. He then went on to form his own religion, and obviously harboured and then fostered a lot bad blood to the other two religions that exists to this very day...
edit on 10-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

If it's based on the Joel Rosenberg book it might; the book came out in '06. I used to take stock in it but it goes a little too hand in hand with the pre-trib rapture and Gog/Magog coming before the tribulation; neither of which I believe anymore.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

If it's based on the Joel Rosenberg book it might; the book came out in '06. I used to take stock in it but it goes a little too hand in hand with the pre-trib rapture and Gog/Magog coming before the tribulation; neither of which I believe anymore.

The rapture is just a fairytale like the 72 virgins story in Islam. But it does show how crazy everyone is over there.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well I believe in the rapture, I just don't agree with the pre-trib timing.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Anyone who tries to date future events in the bible is bound to failure by scripture itself.

Jesus himself said;

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matt 24:36

Because of this, I did not watch the video in that context at all. I was interested in what Netanyahu had to say about Iran and the talk of the Russia - Iran alliance. That has really come to the fore in Syria for sure. I'm still not sure if Iran can be 100% trusted, but time will tell. I think Russia's intentions can be though.

I was also interested in the Rabbi who talked about Mohammed.

edit on 10-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join