It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprised at the rise of Donald Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Oh and just might want to stop throwing that RACIST,BIGOTED, XENOPHOBIC word around.' Zionist'.

Oh my touched a nerve. Here let me be more PC

Anti-Semitic Israeli Propaganda Oh your right, that actually is more accurate too.

Every continent on Earth has been in a state of violence or turmoil in some form for the last 1400 years or so except Antarctica. In fact, I do believe Europe has been more violent off than the Middle East, with higher casualties and destruction of cities up until after WW2.

but hey man, that doesnt mean I still wont vote for Trump, because I will.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: neo96

I was replying specifically to

Um, Islam and the Middle East have been messed up since their pedophile prophet.

In regards to the state of the Middle East and violent activity in relation to the rest of the world. It is a common line regurgitated by Zionist propagandists, as if to make all of Islam and the Middle East appear to be nothing but a violent unstable force. In relation to the rest of the world though, it was a less violent time than others. The goal mainly being to detract and deflect criticism of the method of the creation of the state of Israel by trying to project a false dichotomy of the nature of Islam and/or the Arab world.

But to be honest, I would actually love and prefer to see the Donald be our next Prez man. It couldnt be any worse than we have already had.

Huh?

By pointing out how much of a crap hole the middle east has been for basically all of human civilization except for the dark ages, you get all that?

Try to just read my words instead if interpreting them.

I say exactly what I mean, no interpretation necessary.

There will never be hidden meanings or implied anything, I am a straight shooter, that doesn't care if others like my oppinion or not, I just call it how I see it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
but you are incorrect. It has really only been a craphole since right after World War 2, and overall since 9/11. Other than that the Middle East has been relatively similar to the Far East, or the West or South America, Asia-Pacific in terms of society, stability and quality of life. In fact up until 9/11, most of the Middle East was better off than Central America.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: ElectricFeel
Intelligent Americans who are shocked and surprised at the rise of Donald Trump, a fascist demagogue who appeals to the basest instincts in fundamentalists and fanatics, should now be able to understand the rise of radical religious terrorist movements in the Middle East as well.

If, in light of the paranoia and fear in America, someone like Trump is gaining popularity, imagine a land a million times worse, plagued with civil war and mass migrations and continual genocide and carpet bombs and drones. Is it surprising that radical, messianic, violent groups will arise and even gain a modicum of popularity?

Stop blaming the religion; blame the political situation that caused such sentiments to go mainstream.

The irony is that Trump needs radical terrorism to get elected, and radical terrorists need Trump to gain more recruits. They each feed off of one another and benefit from one another, while the vast majority of people in the middle, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, continue to suffer at the effects of bigots and xenophobes on both sides.

Um, Islam and the Middle East have been messed up since their pedophile prophet.

Long before the west even existed.

In fact they were so bad that Americas founding fathers talked about how messed up it was way back then.

Even while the US genocided the Native Americans and enslaved Africans in the millions

And the European Christians murdered half of Africa in the name of Christ

And your buddy Hitler and the Atomic bomb all who America slaughtered 200, 000 Japanese citizens from the wonder world of Euro Christianity who will btw be the ones to destroy the world.

Bet on it!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Europe is the most murderous, criminal civilization in the history of humankind by 1000 degrees.

If it wasn’t for the civilization of Islam they’d have already destroyed the world

Atomic bombs, pollution ALL FROM THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF WHITE CHRISTIAN EUROPE.

That will be the direct cause of the world’s destruction

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Europe is the most murderous, criminal civilization in the history of humankind by 1000 degrees.

If it wasn’t for the civilization of Islam they’d have already destroyed the world

Atomic bombs, pollution ALL FROM THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF WHITE CHRISTIAN EUROPE.

That will be the direct cause of the world’s destruction

Islam is responsible for the dark ages.

uhrao.blogspot.hk...

It was the Arab Invasions, he said, which broke the unity of the Mediterranean world and turned the Middle Sea – previously one of the world’s most important trading highways – into a battleground. It was only after the appearance of Islam, claimed Pirenne, that the cities of the West, which depended upon the Mediterranean trade for their survival, began to die.

It makes a lot of sense and it is being repeated now.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: ElectricFeel
Intelligent Americans who are shocked and surprised at the rise of Donald Trump, a fascist demagogue who appeals to the basest instincts in fundamentalists and fanatics, should now be able to understand the rise of radical religious terrorist movements in the Middle East as well.

If, in light of the paranoia and fear in America, someone like Trump is gaining popularity, imagine a land a million times worse, plagued with civil war and mass migrations and continual genocide and carpet bombs and drones. Is it surprising that radical, messianic, violent groups will arise and even gain a modicum of popularity?

Stop blaming the religion; blame the political situation that caused such sentiments to go mainstream.

The irony is that Trump needs radical terrorism to get elected, and radical terrorists need Trump to gain more recruits. They each feed off of one another and benefit from one another, while the vast majority of people in the middle, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, continue to suffer at the effects of bigots and xenophobes on both sides.

Long before the west even existed.

In fact they were so bad that Americas founding fathers talked about how messed up it was way back then.

Even while the US genocided the Native Americans and enslaved Africans in the millions

And the European Christians murdered half of Africa in the name of Christ

And your buddy Hitler and the Atomic bomb all who America slaughtered 200, 000 Japanese citizens from the wonder world of Euro Christianity who will btw be the ones to destroy the world.

Bet on it!

Africans enslaved Africans, not European or Americans.

Only like 4% of the African slaves even came to America.

Most went to the middle east.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I dont even remember what the point of this thread is now that we covered so much crap, and its only page two.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Who should be elected instead of Trump so that the terrorists have no "recruitment fuel"?

I don't know.

But if Trump doesn't ARM them like the current incompetent in chief.

It would be a good start, and in the right direction.

I agree on that!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

I'm not surprised at all. I lived through the 80's once already. Plus, you know -- I've seen Idiocracy a few times. People are dumb.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yo Einstein was jewish.

The father of the atomic bomb.

Nice try.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

When will Trump crack down on this, it appears they are more dangerous than ISIS. LMAO

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Julius Robert Oppenheimer[note 1] (April 22, 1904 – February 18, 1967) was an American theoretical physicist and professor of physics at the University of California, Berkeley. As the wartime head of the Los Alamos Laboratory, Oppenheimer is among those who are called the "father of the atomic bomb" for their role in the Manhattan Project, the World War II project that developed the first nuclear weapons used in the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Still Jewish by birth, but American no less. Papa??

But based on his own beliefs, and ancient vedict texts, Indus valley civilizations were waging nuclear warfare in some form thousands of years ago, and describe the weapons, delivery vehicles, and the effects to land and health very accurately.
edit on 3/12/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hardly surprised America has put a tv reality star business tycoon who spouts the sort of populist right wing views we see repeated every day on ATS. Not surprised at all. A bit concerned at the level of devotion on display, but it's your country and you deserve what you get.,I'm sure you'll be great again soon. Like the good ole days.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
As regards the prophet, he converted the middle east and north Africa by the sword, to 'islam' , so I would say it was a violent time then, so the 'christian' west wanted its holy places back, leading to the crusades, not forgetting the 'islam' invasion of Europe being stopped, literally, at the gates of Vienna.

All this information freely available in books and on the WWW.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Yes thankfully But it was the Ottoman Empire, the Turks really. Arab and Muslim lands were ruled by Sharia law, but virtually all the lands which were non majority Islam were governed under the laws that was more influential to their people. Converting to Islam was never even mandatory. That is typically left out, but usually out of ignorance and not willfully. Sometimes with motive. It is unfortunate that the Native peoples of the entire Western Hemisphere were unable to complete such a task with their Christian saviors though. That was just taming the savages though??
edit on 3/12/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No, I'm not at all surprised. These people are extremely angry about what they perceive, right or wrong, to be constant attacks on their culture and way of life, with the last eight years of Obama attempting to remake the social structure of the country being the final catalyst. Factor in that they feel that the GOP representatives they elected have sold them out and betrayed them and the perfect political climate exists for something like this to occur. With Trump, they believe they've found someone who actually understands their frustration and concerns and will actually represent them.

In a word, what we're witnessing is called 'backlash', and ironically, a similar backlash against the Bush presidency largely fueled Obama's victory in 2008.

edit on 12-3-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join