It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who and Why ordered assassination of Pastor T.Remington in Idaho after endorsed Cruz?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

A terrible and sad news is arriving right now across all the information agencies, showing that the domestic terrorism in the US has turned out to be now linked in someway with the campaign for the Republican Nomination.

There were various reports already circulating in the media, since August of the 2015, on different crimes committed by D. Trump supporters against civilians, verbal as well as physical harassment, abuse of Trumpist fans against different minorities, including journalists.

However, now we are talking about the attempt of assassination of a religious leader, in other words an attack against the freedom of speech and also the freedom of belief. It is not clear why somebody might want to kill this man that has offered along years support and help to people suffering of different kind of social problems. This Pastor have devoted all his work to work for the ones more in need, so he is a beloved member of his community.

Apart of his social work Tim Remington has been a Pastor that supported publically the Republican candidate Texan Senator Ted Cruz. Now, he was object of a terrible attempt of assassinated today just less than 24 hours after gave a speech endorsing him for the White House.

Tim Remington was found by police at 2 p.m. local time next to the Altar Church in Coeur d'Alene with multiple gunshot wounds. Thanks to God he is still alive, but so gravely wounded that his condition is extremely critical, it is in some way a miracle that he survived.

Remington Speech about T. Cruz: "We've been waiting for somebody who represented God for a long time," Remington said at the rally. "We are here to pray that God's will be done."

Pls check

idaho-pastor-shot-in-the-skull-after-praying-with-ted-cruz

www.foxnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

This is a so grave crime because suggest that also religious minorities or even majorities can be targeted by criminals that wants to intimidate the people who don't want that certain candidate gets the GOP nomination to arrive to the Presidency.

This thread explore the possibilities that this crime might be part of a major political conspiracy in the framework of the electoral madness that America is experiencing in this 2016 race for the white house.

This crime would suggest that we are living not anymore a normal election in America. If criminal prosecutors find ties toward Trump sympathizers, if that is showed it should mean that we are under a process that is being marred by extremely dark forces of the organized crime that might try to impose us a President that they like to see in the oval office after January of 2017.

This would be extremely grave, an election in which an artificial majority is being pulled in favor of one candidate using methods that are typically Fascist or mob ones couldn't be neither valid nor acceptable.

The Police an authorities have launched a giant man hunt to try to catch the murder that happen to be apparently an ex Marine, Kyle Andrew Odom, 30 years old, to avoid he can escape through the border with Canada.

Police agents are working to obtain an arrest warrant for him. Odom is 6 feet tall, weighs about 170 pounds and has blond hair and blue eyes. Authorities consider him to be armed and dangerous.

Any similarity in between this Criminal background an another famous Marine in History, Lee Harvey Oswald, I does no look to be a mere coincidence.

For some really strange coincidence this terrible news arrives just the same day that information was released in the web supposedly tying Trump with Mafia.

Pls check :

Trump challenged over ties to mob-linked gambler with ugly past

Is this Just only a really bad coincidence ?

Investigation are right now being carried by authorities to find the shooter and clarify what is in behind this incident.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/7/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We get it, you don't like Trump. Can you give it a rest? Maybe just add to your other post instead of starting new ones.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wait...You are implying Trump called out a hit against the Pastor?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wait...You are implying Trump called out a hit against the Pastor?

I bet we know was responsible

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
We get it, you don't like Trump. Can you give it a rest? Maybe just add to your other post instead of starting new ones.

Are you the new ATS sheriff? How about everyone can just post what they want, and you just stay away from threads that don't interest you. Deal?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You really are on the witch hunt, here, when you find the witches will you burn them too.

Sorry to say this but now I am starting to feel that you are becoming quite fanatical against Trump.

That is not a good thing for the soul.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why would you call out a Trump supporter?

This could just as easily be someone who simply hates Ted Cruz. We have ample proof here on this forum that they can be quite rabid in their dislike because of his open appeal to the faithful.

It could also be someone who simply has a beef with the pastor himself.

I think it's way too early to start delegating motives here.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Wow!

Surprised you haven't linked Nancy Reagans death to Trump!

Been waiting since yesterday for that, maybe I should have logged onto Reddit and started a troll?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So we read 1000 silly theories a day, but when it's about Trump, then it's unacceptable?
Very telling guys.

to the OP for kicking the beehive.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would have guessed Hillary , as it would have added another mysterious death to the clintons long list.....

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
So we read 1000 silly theories a day, but when it's about Trump, then it's unacceptable?
Very telling guys.

OK Sheriff! God forbid we emulate your behavior!

Opinions and freedom of speech and all......

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Very telling guys.

So it's out of bounds to express skepticism that someone who merely showed up and prayed at a Ted Cruz rally and then was shot was shot by a Trump supporter?

There is absolutely zero evidence to support that right now outside of a chain of logic that rivals God is love; love is blind; Ray Charles is blind; therefore, Ray Charles is God.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Very telling guys.

OK Sheriff! God forbid we emulate your behavior!

Opinions and freedom of speech and all......

Not even close to the same, but nice desperate attempt to 'call me out'.
Your master Trump would be proud.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Did you happen to look at the OP's other threads?

Because they "may" have a point to some of their remarks.

BTW, I actually did. They seem to dislike Trump. To the extreme.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Jefferton

Did you happen to look at the OP's other threads?

Because they "may" have a point to some of their remarks.

BTW, I actually did. They seem to dislike Trump. To the extreme.

Yea, extreme is putting it lightly.

As a person who was raised a Christian and in my later years decided to believe in myself rather than a God, but still respects those who choose to have a faith, it greatly disturbs me that someone opens their posts with

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

and then posts lies and half truths.

Be it Muslims or Christians, they all need to start raising a little hell about those who blatantly tell lies disguised as truth using religion as a prop.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Best post yet including the OP

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Excuse Sir, you can believe all what you want of yourself, I don't care if in your delirium you believe to be God, but I am not a liar.

I have opened this thread supported in press reports of an horrendous act, and all of them are linking the endorsement of the Pastor to Cruz with the attempt he has suffered few hours later.

I have posted systematically every time I reply in ATS all my posts over political issues supported in links to materials authored by people that have spent a lot of time investigating the issues there referred, before me.

There are not only links to press websites, but also references to articles published in specialized magazines or even books written in the subject among my references in different threads. I also have included references to official reports on Law suites in courts of different states against the Candidate you defend so much.

I you have decided in your own self-religion to believe in all what certain candidate is saying , against a ton of evidence of serious sources showing the contrary, is your problem, but this thread in particular, as all my other ones, are among some of the best documented ever posted in their respective subjects in ATS.

For a person that was raised Christian it surprises me the sense of Humor you have, no to talk about the cynicism of your personal attacks to whoever contradicts your political preferences.

We are talking here about a crime against Religion, something that in the international standards is considered as a crime against Humanity, and you are doing mockery about it? What kind of values do you have respect to human life?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/7/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think it was atheists that tried to assassinate the pastor. Many have already expressed such contempt for religious figures, that some would gladly accept waiving any moral responsibility to justify attacks on religious figures as acceptable. The religion and spirituality forum is rife with atheists who try and make themselves feel better by verbally beating down those of faith. Many even go as far as promoting violence against such people. So I do not think it is a stretch to draw a line to atheists as a possible suspect.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

violent crime occurs every 25.3 seconds

Sadly the death of one pastor is just one more drop in the sea of unnecessary deaths in our nation.

All life is precious, all life.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL. Yes we do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join