It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFC Fight Last night Holm/Tate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This was amazing! Tate has fought so hard to hold that belt. I like Holly Holm, she is a humble person...very sweet and well spoken. Let's not forget a bad ass fighter.

I am so happy for Tate! Well deserved Win!

Opinions? Feedback?

SG

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217
Yeah when I woke up this morning,I was shocked that Miesha won..I had no faves in that fight,but nevertheless,I'm happy for Miesha.

edit on 6-3-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

I feel the same way! I wasn't cheering for one or the other, as I like them both very much! Meisha has worked long and hard, and had trouble with Rousey (I do not like Ronda Rousey) I'm so happy Tate won last night! I celebrated loudly!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
2 upsets 2 chokes 1 great night.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What a great fight, Holly was punishing tate with her striking, but tate hung in there and pulled out the submission. I love come from behind victories like this, the Diaz-connor fight was outstanding as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Totally agree... One of the best fight cards I've seen in a while!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Yes! As much as I didn't want to see McGregor lose, I predicted it would happen at that weight. Diaz is hard to finish, and his ground game is on point!/)

Great night for MMA fans!!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Rousey all the sudden, wants to come back now (go figure).
She was texting Dana White after the fight saying so.

I can't stand her myself...McGregor neither.

There is an MMA reporter/commentator named Jon Anik that was so sure McGregor would be victorious, that he said he would get a 209 tattoo (Area code from which Diaz resides, Stockton, CA.) on his arm.
I'm fairly certain Anik is not a tattoo type of dude....so it's extra funny...plus in my opinion, he's a dipsh!t.
I will give him the respect though, for he says he will follow through.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Total upset to me as well (Holm vs. Tate).
But for MMA purists, the outcome of McGregor vs. Diaz was easily predictable and I LOVED it.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Tate was really impressive. Good lateral movement, level changes and use of angles. That second round was friggin awesome too. Holm was a tough puzzle to solve and she did it well.

top topics

join