It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second introduction...I want to explain my name

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey ATS community! I am a newbie and already introduced myself. There have been a few questions about my name SuicideGirl. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with suicide. The Suicide Girls are basically a tattooed version of Playboy. I have done shoots for them...so my screen name has been SuicideGirl2217 since then. Just a little FYI, if you are wondering.

XOXO-
SG

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That's neat. You shouldn't use the same screen name for everything you do on the Internet. Just in case.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Thank you and you are right...I don't always use it. But I do for one other app. Nice to meet u, hope to see you around!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217

Same here. I hope you write a post about posing for a somewhat controversial scene, and what it meant to you.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh dear. I can't begin to imagine the PM's you must have had.

I remember some of them being on CSI, years ago.

Always a bit more rounded and "real" than others, anyway, welcome, since I missed you first time around.
edit on 02pSat, 05 Mar 2016 18:20:02 -060020162016-03-05T18:20:02-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Do you think that would really be an interesting topic to the ATS community? I most definitely have lots to share about the experiences.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
welcome

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Thank you SprocketUK. Nice to meet you, hope to see you around in the forums.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Definitely, there are some very conservative people here who might not like it; but if it's a well written expose on the industry, it would only cast light on the women who are in that profession.

I think it would be interesting to read a piece about the culture surrounding Suicide Girls.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I knew.
But wasn't gonna say sh!t.

Welcome, have fun.

Where's my cookie?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

LOL..I figured anyone who was actually familiar with the SG's would figure it out. You get a cookie

Hope to see ya around in the forums.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You do realize half of a star trek convention somewhere just rushed to a computer right?

Lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
DONT JUMP!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

No worries there!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Welcome, nice to have you around.

After some carefull pondering on comments I could make regarding the suicide girl thing, everything just kinda sounded creepy.

I'll just say, I'm a fan. Hmm, even that sounds kinda creepy lol,

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideGirl2217
Hey ATS community! I am a newbie and already introduced myself. There have been a few questions about my name SuicideGirl. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with suicide. The Suicide Girls are basically a tattooed version of Playboy. I have done shoots for them...so my screen name has been SuicideGirl2217 since then. Just a little FYI, if you are wondering.

XOXO-
SG
It's funny. My wife and I lost someone close to suicide fairly recently, but when I read your name I automatically knew what the reference was. You'd think our minds would jump to the horrible things. Anyway, the suicide girls are "hot", and I don't mean it sexually. They have a certain style which is hard to find in most modeling agencies. It's pretty awesome that you got a few gigs with them. A lot of girls try, but they can't get on.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

It wouldn't be interesting to you, maybe.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Glad we got that straightened out.

Suicide and tattoos, sounds like song lyrics

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Not reading the actual thread, and jumping in from the title only, I implore you to NOT DO IT!!

We NEED more playboy-esque tattooed bad girls... oodles of them... in fact, I'm proud that I've supported as many as I'm able to for many, many years...

In fact, I run a (verrrry creepy, disturbing ) home for them.

-I guess I should explain I'm kidding ... partially, anyway.

Welcome again...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join