It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those feeling down or party ready

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is some of the songs I like to listen to when I am feeling down. Cheers me up and gets me dancing or singing, or a close equivalent anyway, and wanting to go to a party asap.

Dizzee rascal - how love begins
The verve - Lucky man
Red hot chilli peppers - Danni California
//// - Snow
50 cent, Eminem - You don't know
Ceelo Green - # you
Kid Cudi - Day N Night
Dj Zinc, Ms Dynamite - Wile out

Just personal Choices amongst many others. Curious to know anyone else's Lift up Songs or Party ready Playlists?

edit on 4-3-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon
I tend to listen to aggressive songs when I'm down to feel empowered. Or punk, because punk is always amazing.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I hear that, Down with the sickness Disturbed is one of my favourite angry tunes, a different way to feel upbeat.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
For me no party without les djinns, or just overall mood enhancer Trentemøller.
I'm not really a lyrics person.

And this MMmmmm...

Damn...Now i need a sixpack

Sometimes i make my own mood enhancer music.

And in the more aggressive mood i make this.

edit on 4-3-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No, no, no, NO!!! When I say aggressive I mean old school (mostly) none of that modern "metal". Thrash metal-Slayer, Megadeth- (Huh, don't listen to much thrash anymore apparently.), Death- Behemoth, Vader, Christ Agony, (Huh, my mind is drawing a blank at the moment..); Black- Plaga, Mayhem(limited), Watain, Antisemitex, Morsun Diaboli, Graveland,
Voidhanger, Blutschrei, Warhead(Polish-Ukraine); Punk-Under the Gun, Kult, Dezerter, Kolarboranci, The Exploited; "Rock"-New Model Army, Honor(Polish); Other-Tom Waits

Sorry for opposing your choice
But I must spread good music
Oh and if you want to find the band Under the Gun. Well, I'll post a link to a playlist with all available songs and lyrics to most if they have vocal parts.

edit on 4-3-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-3-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I cant relate unfortunately my best mate when I was younger was into punk but I never caught on. Is that song metal? I just love the OH WATATATA Bit sets me into a good vibe for the rest of the song.

What are your aggressive songs? mine would be Hip-Hop/Grime related if you disregard down with the sickness.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This song not only helps me when I'm down but also gives me so much strength and faith in myself and all of us.

If you think it's boring, please skip to 04:00

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think people consider it metal, but frankly it is not! Nor is Avenged Sevenfold.

My aggressive songs. I'll upload some, but they are heavy so not sure they'll interest you. Hope it doesn't take too long. My internet can be horrible at times.

The link by the way is to punk with folk influences. Great playlist. Of course they are all politically oriented or on society.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I will definitely avoid your state then, if I am driving through.
Wow, that is terrible music... Lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I didn't listen yet because I am now drunk, have several playlists to get through and a "singing to every song" issue that needs seeing to . Plus the ones that led me to drink. But I will then I will reply to you with an opinion

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

This is a peaceful forum so back the # up. If everyone loved the same music there would be about 10 artists with no diversity.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Np, i just got me a six pack here close to midnight, i'll be with you in a moment

Now it's music time cause your thread made me in the mood...Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Freedom of speech, man.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here are some of my aggressive songs:
If you only listen to a part of it I'd say the best part is at 1:35-3:05.(First song)

I'd share more, but I'm not willing to deal with my internet and won't overwhelm you because you might kill someone..

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

I am british we got no freedom of speech lol If I swear in front of the wrong girl im out regardless of how well I was doing before. Have you seen our posh people?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I like this one

Or

edit on 4-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Amen but my six pint cans are long gone, its Friday for me and I had a work trial so I couldn't go out, plus I have another work trial tomorrow so again, no luck. Solo Party Boy Biatches.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I mean, I hate PC, but I wouldn't swear in front of a girl...though once in my life I said a racial slur (by accident I got pissed) in front of my girlfriend (or ex anyways). Unless you simply accidentally cursed I don't see reason to in front of a girl

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Haha Racial slur even I haven't gone there. I was raised on a council estate in London which is one of the worst places to be raised *in England*, I am good now working and #, but it leads to a lot of bad habits I swear as naturally as people say dictionary approved words.

edit on 4-3-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Error occurred my friend on your link, Love the smiles though.

<<   2 >>

join