It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP 2016 Debate 3/3/2016

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I thought there would be some new "bombshell" dropped on trump but there were just the same old issues being rehashed.

I can't imagine anybody changing their minds after tonight's match.

Younger Democrats are, and will continue to, switch to Trump. He'd be 1,000 times more exciting than Hillary! She drones and drones... OMG I get sicker thinking about her speeches than I do over Ted Cruz's lip larvae.

No. Trump polls terrible among the Democratic and Independent voters. Like so bad he makes Cruz ratings look good. And that is dooms day for any GOP candidate in particular one who's own party hates him.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You keep making that claim, but actual polls tell a different story.
www.washingtonpost.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Trump has better poll numbers among moderates and independents than Cruz does, and while Rubio's liberal support outpaces Trump, he also trails Trump among moderates.

Trump is absolutely electable in the General and I take a lot of enjoyment reminding you the same people who are claiming he isn't, were claiming he wouldn't be able to win the GOP vote in the first place just a few months ago. Wrong once, wrong twice, wrong yet again as far as I am concerned. The pundits know far less about the masses than they'd like us to believe they know.

Trump 2016

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
And the whole BS about hillary beating trump in the debates when only rubio and cruz can beat her but they lose to trump?

How would that work?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
And the whole BS about hillary beating trump in the debates when only rubio and cruz can beat her but they lose to trump?

How would that work?

Those polls were conducted before Donald Trump demonstrated that he can adapt, learn, and deny himself the pleasure of personally insulting Hillary. People believed that only Cruz (and to a lesser extent) Rubio had the discipline and knowledge to debate her on world issues.

She still might beat him on Healthcare in the debates. That's the one thing that Hillary knows more about than Donald, IMO.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

People believed that only Cruz (and to a lesser extent) Rubio had the discipline and knowledge to debate her on world issues.

Trump has zero discipline and knowledge to debate about any of the issues. But he is highly skilled in evasion and hype. And if there's one thing Americans of today love... it's hype.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well, with the speed of the modern day interwebz, there is now a website:

tedcruzbooger.com

Seriously, some people...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The 4 stages of GOP grief.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

How would that work?

Those polls were conducted before Donald Trump demonstrated that he can adapt, learn, and deny himself the pleasure of personally insulting Hillary. People believed that only Cruz (and to a lesser extent) Rubio had the discipline and knowledge to debate her on world issues.

She still might beat him on Healthcare in the debates. That's the one thing that Hillary knows more about than Donald, IMO.

Then the polls better catch up!

Healthcare, Trump has a good plan to drop prices.
Hillary will have obamacare 1.1 and very little will change especially the prices.

IMO also.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am afraid they are going to destroy Trump. He will continually be defending himself against a barrage of unfounded accusations. It's worked on Obama and Hillary for years, why not Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I thought there would be some new "bombshell" dropped on trump but there were just the same old issues being rehashed.

I can't imagine anybody changing their minds after tonight's match.

Younger Democrats are, and will continue to, switch to Trump. He'd be 1,000 times more exciting than Hillary! She drones and drones....

Perhaps the thought process we use to choose the leader of the free world should be different than the one we use to choose a winner on american idol.

This guy, with zero qualification or experience, manages to comandeer the GOP and effectively turn the party into a reality t.v show. Advancement now depends on who can be the loudest, crudest, the most entertaining. Its equal parts hilarious and disquieting.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That was one crazy debate---The convention is going to be a mess

angela severiano

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

originally posted by: amazing
Are Kasich and Carson getting in the action? I mean that's telling. Cruz and Rubio are the establishment candidates, both attacking Trump as they were told to do. Kasich and Carson doing what they want to do. And the above poster was correct. Rubio is looking lightweight and Cruz is unlikable. Maybe this debate will change my perception of Rubio, but....

Is Carson there?

Is he sleeping again??? LMAO

LOL My bad, I thought he was going. So recap from reviewing the debate. Just like I said before Cruz and Rubio did what they were told to do and attacked Trump...Rubio looked...like a second tier candidate. Cruz is obviously the establishments man..., and whatever strategy they had, didn't work out well for Kasich...he seemed almost invisible up there today...and how is Carson still in this skipping a debate like this? So it's a two man race. I don't see how Rubio can get back in it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join