It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof that Chemtrails damage your brain.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

it's hardly a false headline.

chemtrail believers to kind of have brain problems. It's called not thinking.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's it. Let's get JV on it. Or one of the other celebrity posters on here. We could invite all believers to the location of research to witness. I maybe losing my mind due to sobriety but I think it's a great idea.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Over and over again we hear about how our government has, over the decades, preformed harmful testing on unsuspecting citizens. Just yesterday was a disturbing story here on ATS about implanting chips into the brains of servicemen, giving them little choice.

So you go on believing your government would never place anything harmful in the air in the way of chemtrails. While convincing yourself, have a tall cool glass of floridated water, courtesy of the good old USofA. Better yet, go to Flint and drink their tap water...over floridated ice.

Ah there you are again. I know you only do hit'nrun posts over here these days, but oh well.

The thing is: having evidence that the government did one thing doesn't mean they also did that other thing you IMAGINE they're doing. I'm saying IMAGINE because there's no EVIDENCE that they're doing it. Sure you're pointing up to white lines in the sky and claim that that's all you need, but that's kindof like jungle-dwellers pointing to a lighter somebody left as evidence for aliens, or Gods. Once you understand what you're looking at, it doesn't look as scary or impressive anymore.

You see those lines in the sky look and behave EXACTLY the way a contrail is supposed to look and behave. But it seems you don't know how a contrail is supposed to look and behave... or you've been told that they should look and behave differently than they do.. but then you have to ask ytour sources where they got that information, and why it should be the way they claim it should be.

For instance, many chemtrail believers kep repeating that contrails are supposed to dissipate after a few seconds. When you ask them why that should be the case, while cirrus clouds have no problem existing and persisting at the same altitudes, a resounding silence ensues.. or maybe some ad hom stuff at best.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Ah okay I understand.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thanks Smurf. Its alright the disinfotrail crowd isn't listening.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

please don't resort to all that kiddie stuff. We are all grown ups here. You and your compadre' seem to have an issue with anyone speaking for common sense and science on the subject of chemtrails, yet you claim not to be a believer in them. Super. State your opinion, and deal with the response or lack of one. If you have an issue with my thread or anything I write, alert the moderators. I assure you they aren't against punishing me when I am wrong. (although it's nice to have an answer when asked)

What is it you want here? I think everyone agrees planes make pollution. I think everyone agrees it's bad. And I'll even go out on a limb here and say that I think everyone here would rather not have contrails if that were an option. But as we all know, it isn't an option. Planes will make contrails when they fly in supersaturated air that's cold enough.

Do you want us to lie and say the visible part of contrails you see is not mostly water ice?
edit on 2-3-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Planes make pollution?

I never heard that before

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: and14263

Yea, but when I walk in with proof that all those white lines are just contrails, who is going to believe me? Nobody even looks at the proof we provide now to explain contrails.

ETA: if a hard fast chemtrail believer was to be part of this, it could work. Perhaps even a celebrity like Ventura or Alex Jones.

Ventura has expressed doubt that chemtrails exist, so he's fallen into disgrace with the chemtrail crowd.

In fact anyone who starts to sing a different tune awaits the same fate, I'm afraid. Even if Dane Wigington or Michael Murphy came to their sense (fat chance!) and procliamed chemtrails to be a myth after all, the true believers would just claim they'd been bought off by TPTB or something along those lines.

Aneway here's Jesse, who surprisingly doesn't seem to go for what normally is a package deal in conspiracy circles:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I thought JV was on the chemtrail side of the fence?
I'm sure I saw it somewhere (I really do).

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: payt69

I thought JV was on the chemtrail side of the fence?
I'm sure I saw it somewhere (I really do).

I'm with you..i was sure of the too. Glad to hear he may be coming to his senses.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Perfect example of a straw man argument.
No denying fluoride or bad water in Michigan.
But has nothing to do with chem trails.
Proving government neglect in one issue doesn't prove culpability in another issue.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedPhilosopher

Wow where do you live that you have days with no planes in the sky? Where I am from ten minutes without a plane going by is almost impossible. Planes, jets, military helicopters the air is practically infested.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I could be wrong but I thought chem trails were something else. No I don't believe the government is spraying drugs on us to keep us lethargic and dull but I'm pretty sure that is what the chem trail pushers are all about.
You're talking g about air pollution. Something very real that does need further addressing. Its certainly not what it used to be before catalytic converters.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My main argument in all this is the misidentification of contrails. Those white lines in the sky that planes make.
I have looked into this a good bit and I have enough verifiable links to explain everything that has been brought up regarding the chemtrail conspiracy. It's not that people who believe in them are bad, they actually care about the environment (or claim to) and that's a good thing. But they disregard anyone who offers a counter argument, regardless of how good the facts really are. I think they have been trained (brainwashed) to do that.

Contrails are man made cirrus clouds. The part you see is ice crystals that formed around aerosols and froze due to the -40 and colder temps up there.
www.wrh.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A contrail in an otherwise clear sky reduces the amount of solar radiation that reaches Earth’s surface, while increasing the amount of infrared radiation absorbed by the atmosphere. These opposing effects make it difficult to sort out the overall impact on climate.

visibleearth.nasa.gov...

Recent work demonstrates that IR and heat exposure each induces cutaneous angiogenesis and inflammatory cellular infiltration, disrupts the dermal extracellular matrix by inducing matrix metalloproteinases, and alters dermal structural proteins, thereby adding to premature skin aging.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There you go, contrails have a negative impact on human health.

Chemtrails are not contrails, it also depends on what is sprayed. In Vietnam, planes would spray agent orange over large areas, used as a defoliate, with extremely negative impacts on people exposed to the substance. You do not mix whatever chemical you are going to spray in your gas tank, you put it in your spray tank, that is just common sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thank you my day is now complete

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Great post and use of factual information. Yes, contrails are being studied as to their contribution to AGW.

CLOUDS CAUSED BY AIRCRAFT EXHAUST MAY WARM THE U.S. CLIMATE

NASA scientists have found that cirrus clouds, formed by contrails from aircraft engine exhaust, are capable of increasing average surface temperatures enough to account for a warming trend in the United States that occurred between 1975 and 1994.

"This result shows the increased cirrus coverage, attributable to air traffic, could account for nearly all of the warming observed over the United States for nearly 20 years starting in 1975, but it is important to acknowledge contrails would add to and not replace any greenhouse gas effect," said Patrick Minnis, senior research scientist at NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Va. The study was published April 15 in the Journal of Climate. "During the same period, warming occurred in many other areas where cirrus coverage decreased or remained steady," he added.

"This study demonstrates that human activity has a visible and significant impact on cloud cover and, therefore, on climate. It indicates that contrails should be included in climate change scenarios," Minnis said.

www.nasa.gov...

So it wouldn't surprise me if there was a program in existence to study the ability to stop contrail formation. Of course they can just fly in air that isn't conducive for persistent formation, but that isn't always the best way to go for fuel efficiency.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Come on now, let's face the facts.

Contrails contain poisonous chemicals.

Hydrocarbons are emitted due to incomplete fuel combustion. They are often referred to as unburned hydrocarbons (UHC) or vola tile organic compounds (VOCs) [ VOC excludes some low reactivity compounds found in measures of HC 9 ] Some of the compounds in the HC emissions are toxic and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). Contributes to ozone formation

nepis.epa.gov... cRestrict=n&Toc=&TocEntry=&QField=&QFieldYear=&QFieldMonth=&QFieldDay=&UseQField=&IntQFieldOp=0&ExtQFieldOp=0&XmlQuery=&File=D%3AZYFILESINDEX%20DATA 91THRU94TXT00000152000HJOF.txt&User=ANONYMOUS&Password=anonymous&SortMethod=h|-&MaximumDocuments=1&FuzzyDegree=0&ImageQuality=r75g8/r75g8/x150y15 0g16/i425&Display=p|f&DefSeekPage=x&SearchBack=ZyActionL&Back=ZyActionS&BackDesc=Results%20page&MaximumPages=1&ZyEntry=1

A few studies of military personnel have provided suggestive evidence that JP-8 can affect the nervous system. Some of the effects that have been observed in humans include changes in reaction time and other tests of neurological function.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

So, your title is correct, certain contrails, do cause neurological damage.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join