It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slender: The Arrival - Or - AAAHHHGG! It's going to get me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So I've had a lot of messages from some people wondering when I was not only going to do more Let's Play videos again, but wanting the scary ones.

Apparently everyone wants to see me scream and panic.....

Real life has been quite hectic and busy, but has slowed back down in many ways so I've got the time to work on these again. I'm also diving around for some good creepy games to make videos of for everyone. So to start off with, I nabbed Slender: The Arrival to start off with.

Here's the first 3 parts that I've made so far. Some really good creepy moments in them, and some Slender Man chases too.

I'll post other episodes in other threads, so keep a look out for them if you're interested.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just you wait until you find yourself in the abandoned mines.

You'll be begging for Slendy to walk with you because you're more scared of what's down there than him.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Probably said this before somewhere but your video´s are really fun and entertaining , Always love your Threads

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Thanks!

As with many horror/survival games, they tend to start out slowly with things getting much more interesting down the road.

I've a feeling that my next set that I post will be that way!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Sorry I am not familiar with your work-Have you done Amnesia or Dark Souls yet?

I know If I was filmed playing those games it would be a thirty minutes of a grown man screaming and cursing and it would end with yours truly in a fetal position.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I've played both Amnesia and it's sequel Machine For Pigs.

However, the only Let's Plays I've recorded are some Custom Stories for the games. Here's a link to that play list:

www.youtube.com...

I've not played Dark Souls as it's a third person RPG where you fight. I do remember looking at it years ago and thought how much it reminded me of the Diablo games I play.

Amnesia, Dungeon Nightmares, Slender Man, are horror/survival games where you are not armed. You can't fight, but instead have to simply try and survive.

Outlast was the most creepy of those type of games for me to play, and has me screaming like a little girl quite a bit. Not being able to fight back makes the game a LOT more scary for me. Here's the play list for Outlast, plenty of parts with me getting jump scared or running away:

www.youtube.com...

I just finished making the next two parts for Slender: The Arrival.....and yep...plenty of me screaming and running away in them!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Those were good! Three videos in and you're screaming like a little girl lol. I can't wait to see more.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ohhh, you're going to like them then. I just got done editing them and am fixing to upload them so I can link them.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nice! Are you going to include them in this thread?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

More than likely, yes.

With Outlast, I made new threads each time. But I think this time I'll keep them to this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Mater of fact, here is a teaser for the next two parts I'll be posting tomorrow morning:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So here are the next 3 parts of the Let's Play.

Things getting a LOT more scary. For those that enjoy seeing me run around like a scared little kid, parts 4 and 5 do not fail to deliver on this!

Part 6 is a lot slower, it's a new area, but there is something in it that disturbed me greatly and I explain why in the video. However, the video ends with me wondering: What the hell is in the barn that growls????

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Those were good, too! Are there going to be more?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yep, there will be two more parts (I've already recorded them), and then it's done (the game isn't that long).

In the next two: scares, being chased and a surprising ending.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That's cool. I can't wait to see you scream some more lol. Sorry, but it really is funny.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yah, the scary games with Jump Scares in them tend to be the ones that do best. Some YouTubers got famous for them, like Markiplier.

It can be pretty boring watching someone else play a game unless they are showing you things that you need to know how to do, or have a lot of witty comments in it.

I've got a few more scary ones coming up. I just did another Slender: The 8 Pages one, and then went back in to this game and ran the 8 Pages mini game in it just to show the differences. The one in Arrival, each time you play it, every thing, including the land gets randomized, so you can play it over and over without it being the same.

I also did a couple more videos of the Doors game with my son Josh, as predicted, he heard the word "Bacon" and came running. The game does change and goes into textured areas.

I just got a new game called Firewatch that I'm going to be playing and recording too. It doesn't really look scary, but it's an adventure game in the woods, so I'll see how that goes.

Oh, and I'm going to be doing a new Amnesia custom story called In Lucey's Eyes. It's suppose to be a really good custom story, so we'll see.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Here are the last two parts of the video play list. The game ends with part 8.

new topics

top topics

join