It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Chris Christie: Get In The Plane. You Go Home.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hot mic'd while on stage, well see the title.

Gotta love to see a bully push another bully around, especially after said bully just endorsed him in hopes of a brighter future. Well, his dreams were crushed and Trump basically told him he's fired.

I do respect this, kicking an establishment politician out like that. I respect he appears to be an outsider but being an elitest himself I can't see how much of an outsider he really is.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No. Christie was in accordance. Two bullies in agreement. He is ON THE BUS

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

lol that could be very true! Well, I guess we'll just have to continue watching this drama play out.

Democrats have a candidate under multiple federal investigations and the republicans have a reality tv show. What a wacky, wacky, race this is. Perhaps even better than the Amazing Race?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Just another example of Trumps megolomania.......

The guy is a class A a-hole, and theres no if and's or BUT's about it.....

He respects no one, including his voter base, by the way he talks to AND about them......

His followers are Sheep, and hes a wolf ready to eat them

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is weak. A TV show trying to make something out of nothing.

Why is this alt show acting worse than the MSM?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
....as Christie prepares to be named Attorney General.

Donut time !!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That makes perfect sense.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Could this have been 'go home get a rest'. He was there at the next Trump rally. Or was this the next Trump rally. Did Christie say something Trump didn't like. Think more context is needed here.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You couldn't pay me enough to work for an *bleep* like that.

In no way, shape, or form. I'd wouldn't last a week, before I told him to shove it where the sun don't shine, and walked out. I don't do bullies.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh I agree and that's what scares me about him. He's a bully and just like any other bully he has thin skin. Could you imagine Trump in a Twitter feud with NoKo's lil fat leader? It would probably end in nuclear winter, I wish I was kidding.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Is this a joke? Some type of satire?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

TV show? The TYT? They're not a TV show, they're the biggest news channel on YouTube and they are progressives, liberals, democrats, whatever name you wanna give them. They deal with mostly politics and of course Trump continues to give everyone material to work with. How are they better than the MSM? Well, how is any outlet, alternative sites, blogs, YT channels any better? Welcome to politics, it's usually a poop show.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Two bullies in DC? I don't think there's room for the two of them, and that's not a fat joke, I swear.

I mean it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Is this a joke? Some type of satire?

I wonder the same thing every time I watch Trump during a debate, with his "word salads" and repeating himself over and over and over like a record.....

I think to myself "Surely this is a joke , satire to have this guy as a front runner, SURELY people dont actually support this guy, and ill wake up soon"
edit on 2/29/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Did Christy say anything Trump didn't like? They were attacking each other all throughout the race so I would assume so.

Where were these rallies? Not in NJ, so why would you fly home to NJ, rest, and then fly back out to Trump? A hotel will provide you with all the rest you need.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You should go on The Apprentice.

Wait, is that show still on the air?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If only it were. If only it were.

For the life of me, I do not understand how people are not seeing this guy for what he is...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I think to myself "Surely this is a joke , satire to have this guy as a front runner, SURELY people dont actually support this guy, and ill wake up soon"

Me too, but it's all too real.

I can't imagine "they" will let this bully win.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Are you guys serious?

He says thank you and then tells him get the plane and go home, and he is being a bully.

He is telling him go home and get some rest. The level of hatred you must have to see this as a bad thing is scary.

Come on there are a lot better things to attack him on then this, this is pathetic.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Greta Van Suster weighed in on this. She was THERE, and said Trump was telling Christie, "go home, get on that plane" and see your wife & kids. That's it. Simple. And understandable.

Just because the media thinks they are hammer, doesn't mean EVERYTHING is a nail.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join