It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction cases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why do most of the Alien abduction cases occurs/takes place in Western Nations, the likes of US?
Could anyone throw some light on it.
edit on 24-2-2016 by AsianStellar because: .

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AsianStellar
Because the aliens in Europe are preoccupied with making crop circles?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Maybe people in other nations prefer to keep quiet about it?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Because UFO's are technology the US acquired from the Germans after beating them in WWII.
Look Die Glocke(translates to "the bell"),it was a prototype UFO the Germans were testing during WWII,they never got it to the point of being manned though,I believe they Roswell crash was due to US testing of the first pilot-able UFO,this is also would make sense with the 1947 date,considering that the crash was two years after WWII. The US had probably been experimenting with the new toys they acquired from the Germans and made a miscalculation causing the Roswell Crash.
I don't think the UFO had aliens in them because I doubt that if they could travel thousands of light years away to earth that they could be shot down with primitive ballistic weapons.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Language/translation issues? It may be being reported, but where? In what language? Cultural norms getting in the way of reports being made? It's possible there are instances but getting word out of places is still difficult?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh there have been abductions from all over the world, we just have to find cases written in English so we'll understand them.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Are you just specifically talking about abductions? Meaning Excluding sightings/encounters?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Short answer but not simple: The ETs do their abductions to change the DNA of the abductees. Eventually, they have offspring that carry the altered DNA. Basically, that produces less aggressive and more compassionate individuals. This business is done in the areas of the world where the new citizens are most likely to eventually have some sway over other parts of the world. --Sorry, but that is simply the way the game is stacked. The first generation, the X generation were the hippies. The second generation of these affected people are coming on line. They are the millennials. The PC generation. Eventually, their new views will spread to the world. It is the way the New World Order is coming into play. They will be about as fierce about installing their beliefs as were the fascists but not as brutally done.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The real answer would be...
because other governments didn't make the same treaties enabling the abductions to take place in exchange for technology and information...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Yes

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
the aliens abduct people no randomly. they take you only if you have certain characteristics. if you do not have this feature fortunately not they ever take. we should remember one thing, it is taken all his life, since he is newborn, until it is old ... it is unlikely that the phenomenon is already beginning when adult, although perhaps can happen in very rare cases.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

May be! .But I suppose we being humans won't succeed to keep such incidents in dark/ hidden for long.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Sounds reasonable. But then again why countries like US would carried out such abduction in today's world, where the chances of getting exposed is higher, with nations keeping eye on each other.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Very likely. But then again in today's digital world where one can access to Internet anytime, the percentage of such barriers becomes minimal. No??

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino
Okay. But then again another question arise why those characteristics are observed in Western Nations people? Are the other Non western individuals not susceptible to those characteristics?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

May be. But the same cannot be said to Non western countries, the likes of Japan, China, or India for that matter, although one may not rate them as highly as US.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Take into account how prevalent UFO lore in the form of television, etc. is in Western Media; and then think about how many abductions are fabricated by attention seekers.

I'm not saying all abductions are fake, I don't know; but I'm sure there are legends are lore from Eastern countries that is prevalent and shared often. I'm sure people in those cultures claim interaction with those legends.

I've never heard of a Canadian in Canada visiting a river and encountering a Kappa. Friends from Japan swear they or their grandparents have seen on in a river there.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

in the East there are UFOs, but the problems are cultural and information (censorship) ... then 85% of the abductees has rhesus negative blood, perhaps in China 1% of the population owns, in Europe and North America wrapped exceeds 10%. these are the first steps ... But history is long i will quietly.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The first thing to ask is where this notion that "abductions" occur primarily in the US came from. What data are you drawing from. Then you have to define what an "abduction" is.
Seems to me there is a wide array of weird stuff that people experience that spans cultures.

Lets say aliens abduct someone in some country where the alien meme isn't so prevalent and they interpret the encounter as a visit from a deity...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Um.. are you suggesting that it has something to do with the race, perhaps with its origin?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join