It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection? or a Dream message From the Guardian spirits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Last night i was either dreaming or having a Astral Projection experience. Basically the same one for two days or at least just once.

On Saturday i was waking up in a winter like forest and as i was waking up and started to walk there was a wolf in the trees watching and standing there. It was slowly coming towards me.

On Sunday. The wolf was not in a attacking position but rather Growling at me i didn't know why it was Growling.

What message was the wolf or the Guardian spirit trying to say? can anyone interpret it?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

What message was the wolf or the Guardian spirit trying to say?

I doubt anyone could truly know, except you. Perhaps this is a manifestation of an issue you need to solve, or at least address. If you have this dream again, try to remember to face the wolf and ask it what it's significance or meaning is to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If its a guide. It might be trying to get you to prove your worth by standing up to it. Not be fearful. If you have the same dream tonight it will be your chance to do so. Show it you are worthy of its assistance.... You will NOT regret it.

You will become like i was, waking up in the morning eager to go back to bed that night to dream again and explore the new world.

Remember, show it you are not afraid, then ask it if its made of the light. You will know if its lying to you or not.
If anything feels off, then dont trust it. But if you can feel its being truthful, ask it questions and
ask it to be your guide.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just wondering if you are ready for the change of stay frozen and solitary.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like a projection, as that is directed by your own consciousness and mental focus.

It sounds like a subconscious dream, your higher self is sending a message.

The wolf? I could give it a shot... but it's more important you feel to discern what was being meant by the encounter.

Could be a test of your bravery, and control of situations. If you are living in passivity, then toughen up cookie, the future is going to be bumpy. ..

Otherwise, meditate on the wolf encounter yourself, your subconscious illustrated this experience for you , now dicern why.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

IT MEANS YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO YOUR INTUITION

If Wolf has made his presence known in your life; Is reminding us that although we see ourselves as civilized creatures – we are still animals with our own wild spirit. He is here to teach us about our inner selves and to discover our own hidden power and stamina. To see a wolf is to see a social and highly organized animal. One that understands the order of things and the balance of harmony and discipline. When a lone wolf is spotted in the wilderness it embodies freedom. When seen in a pack it embodies a feel of community. If wolf appears to you alone or in a pack it is asking you to do the same within your own life. A wolfs howl is primal and penetrating. The howl is used to locate clan members or to let wolves from outside of the pack know their territory boundaries. If you hear a wolf howl, this may be telling you to stand your ground and defend your boundaries. If Wolf is your Animal Totem; You have the capacity to make quick and firm emotional attachments and you know how to trust your insights about these attachments. You prefer diplomacy and retreat over open hostility or fights. This is not because of cowardice, this is because of a powerful intelligence. Often you maintain a network of loyal friends and family for when the going gets tough. You are often very competitive and can become upset if the pecking order is disturbed, especially if it happens in your own home. While seeking information and making an informed decision is a hallmark of this animal totem it is important that you don’t dally overlong in choosing what to do. More often than not, your seeking will lead you to the same conclusion that your animal intuition did in the first place.

Re : Astral projection

It means you are a wo/man in a wolf cloth not a wolf in a man's cloth

Meaning it is ok to want to separate from sociaty

edit on 22-2-2016 by recovery because:
not feel.. it just does

top topics

join