It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone think the NWO might murder Trump over the 9/11 classified pages?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

"No" for two very real reasons:

1. He's not releasing anything because he doesn't know what happened any more than anyone else does.
2. The NWO doesn't exist.

Also add that Jimmy Carter promised to release all the UFO / Alien files.

Never heard about that again after he got in office.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

He could reveal the classified 28 pages that might allow use to find to really attacked us on 9/11.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I believe that Billy boy also said the same.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: Leonidas

He could reveal the classified 28 pages that might allow use to find to really attacked us on 9/11.

I predict Saudi Royal involvement but I highly doubt we will ever know.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Something like that is not going to help get votes why say that?

link   
I don't think Trump would be killed.The 28 pages possibly implicates the Saudis involvement in 9/11.i remember when these pages were revealed to exist,everyone was speculating on Saudi involvement.It's already out in the open.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

IF a conspiracy of that magnitude was pulled off, no way whoever involved was that careless. There's probably nothing all that interesting in there.

I also have a feeling that most of the classified stuff is highly compartmentalized. Remember the movie Independence Day? I don't think becoming the President means you get access to everything. President is more a figurehead. They don't get to know everything. I have a feeling that a lot of the stuff actually makes a lot of sense to keep secret too.

I don't believe in the NWO. I think things are far more complicated than a group of puppet masters secretly pulling strings. If I believed in the NWO, I would think Trump would be in their pocket. I feel like people forget who and what Trump is.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Yeah.

Promise to reveal what we already know and pretend like it is new. Genius.

I think Saudi involvement would confirm that George W Bush and Cheney may have lied about Iraq's involvement in 9/11.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Yeah.

I think Saudi involvement would confirm that George W Bush and Cheney may have lied about Iraq's involvement in 9/11.

LOL,

Everyone knew the moment that GW took office that we were going to take out Saddam Hussein. The 1993 plot to kill daddy sealed his fate.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah.

LOL,

Everyone knew the moment that GW took office that we were going to take out Saddam Hussein. The 1993 plot to kill daddy sealed his fate.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Revenge.

Who knows. We have to wait until he declassifies the 28 pages.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Anyone think the NWO might murder Trump over the 9/11 classified pages?

Dunno, I read on jimstone.com that El Chapao's 'escape' from a high security prison was organised for the specific purpose of using El Chapo to get rid of Trump.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No. Trump is linked to the elite perverts such as Epstein. He is a puppet of the elite and a sordid bastard himself.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I find it odd how the other candidates were afraid to call out George W. on the Iraq war. Instead they say they respected him, really? Do they live in the same reality as everyone else?

Here's a president who authorized torture, invaded Iraq based upon lies that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11 and was amassing WMD's. Because of that war, over 5 thousand of our young men and women and over a hundred thousand of innocent Iraqi's lost their lives. He destabilized the entire middle east region! He created more terrorists and enemies for the United States because of America's occupation.

How many classified warnings were ignored about 9/11 during his watch? How about him allowing Bin Laden's family to fly back to Iraq when he declared all flights were grounded? How about the 28 page report he classified which alleges Iraqi's financed 9/11? How about the closed testimony he and Chaney requested revolving around 9/11?

For Trump being so tough, why did he call the Iraq war a mistake? It wasn't a mistake, it was clearly planned to control Iraq's oil reserves and the flow of oil. Statements were made to that affect by military brass and people in his administration. Why didn't he have the gonads to say George W. deserved to be impeached after the moderator's pressed him on it? It sure sounds like there's behind the scenes pressure to keep George W's legacy from being tarnished and a push to open up investigations into 9/11 and the Iraq war.

Jeb's defense that his brother kept us safe is nothing further from the truth! His brother created more enemies and terrorists against the U.S. during his term in office.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I give him credit for at least attacking Jeb's statement that his brother kept us safe. How can anyone not believe there isn't a behind the scenes threat of exposing the criminal doings of the Bush Administration? If a candidate doesn't have the gonads to call out a wrong or criminal activity, no matter if it's within their own party or not, how can we expect any citizen to trust them or lead our country?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Anyone think the NWO might murder Trump? He's calling out the George W Bush and Dick Cheney on 9/11 and the classified 28 pages. They are scared of him. He just won in SC and as far as I know he's not CFR/Trilateral commission. He's talking about saudi intelligence(a known CIA proxy) involvement in 9/11. They might kill this guy. Anti-open borders is very different from the globalist open borders continental EU-like economic blocks/zones.

What has he said about carbon taxes,population control and sustainable development?

No, I don't.
Trump is in because he had a chat with Bill. So, what they said, I don't know. But I do know Ross quietly disappeared from the political scene. Trump is the paint that goes on Hillary canvas board, it is what the people will see, not the paint, but the colors that the paint represents. And that is: Hillary WILL be the next piece of shiiit that will be the president of the US.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
If anyone is going to be shot it will be Obama and it will be a staged event...

His survival will be seen as miraculous...

He would then implement new law at home and abroad illegally as usual and retain power and help bring about WWIII

This has a higher probability...

You continue to be very entertaining. Worrying, but entertaining.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Stop fighting it...it's OK if you like me...

You will come around...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
WTF is this about Trump being murdered...D'you mean he's still living?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It couldn't be republicans are just ignorant enough to like the man

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Anyone think the NWO might murder Trump?

No. They don't exist.

He's calling out the George W Bush and Dick Cheney on 9/11 and the classified 28 pages.

So far, they have failed to murder anyone calling out for the declassification of pages.

They are scared of him. He just won in SC and as far as I know he's not CFR/Trilateral commission. He's talking about saudi intelligence(a known CIA proxy) involvement in 9/11. They might kill this guy. Anti-open borders is very different from the globalist open borders continental EU-like economic blocks/zones.

Other politicians have said the same thing, and (remarkably) they are still un-murdered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join