It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Dead, Three Wounded After Standoff in Mississippi Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and blame this fluster cuck, on the full moon... another officer deceased. More bad guys brazen and also killed in a domestic dispute.

Sad day for all in LE. More so, it is a tough time for the LEO's today. RIP Tartt... indeed, sad day...

A Mississippi officer was killed and three others were injured during an hours-long standoff Saturday that stemmed from a domestic dispute, according to authorities.

The suspect involved in the standoff, identified as Charles Lee Lambert, 45, was also killed, according to the Mississippi Department of Public Safety.

Troopers and agents from Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics then responded, and, after six hours of failed negotiations, entered the home. Police said shots were fired, leaving Lambert and a Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Agent, 44-year-old Lee Tartt, dead.

L I N K

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And we wonder why cops are a$%$#(....... yeah?

Second line because you mess with the Bull you get the horns.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Sorry this came across the wrong way. Cops in the US have to make a call and unfortunately when they try to be the good guy bad things happen. Sad but true and I wonder what are you (joe citizen) is going to do to fix it. Maybe every state should have a CCW because frankly as a Canadian I don't see any other way to see how you may fix the problem. May GOD bless your souls and that's my opinion as an Atheist.
edit on 2/20/2016 by Kukri because: drunk typing is foolish

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why MBI and MBN on a domestic dispute? Usually it's the sheriff's office. Iuka isn't exactly a hotbed of drug trafficking.

new topics

top topics

join