It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Projected Winner of Nevada Caucuses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hillary is being declared the winner in Nevada by the news media.
CNN

With 72% of the expected vote in, Clinton was ahead of Sanders 52.2% to 47.7%.

The win provides a jolt of momentum to the former secretary of state as she heads into the February 27 South Carolina Democratic primary and Super Tuesday on March 1.

So Hillary gets a jolt. I don't know whether to feel good that Sanders lost or disappointed that Hillary won.
edit on b000000292016-02-20T18:04:39-06:0006America/ChicagoSat, 20 Feb 2016 18:04:39 -0600600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000292016-02-20T18:19:54-06:0006America/ChicagoSat, 20 Feb 2016 18:19:54 -0600600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Nevada Democratic Caucus' are rigged. Plenty of registered Republicans were able to vote for the candidate they would like to see their own candidate of choice run against. That says more about Republican fear of Bernie than it does for Democratic support for Hillary.

A scheduling quirk that may allow Nevada Republicans to vote in the Democratic caucuses on Saturday is drawing howls of protest and threats of legal action

The Democrats are allowing for on-site registration at its caucuses Saturday, a policy that can bulk up its voter numbers. This means anyone can look up their neighborhood's designated caucus site and on the same day, change their party affiliation and have a say between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Leave it to the DNC party heads to hedge their bets against Sanders.

edit on 20-2-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Leave it to the DNC party heads to hedge their bets against Sanders. 

You are so right. The deck is stacked against Bernie... by the DNC.
edit on b000000292016-02-20T18:13:36-06:0006America/ChicagoSat, 20 Feb 2016 18:13:36 -0600600000016 by butcherguy because: RIGHT... not TIGHT.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Genuinely disappointed. Hillary's not getting a vote from me if she's the nominee. I'll just go green party.

Off-topic: What is up with your excerpt/quote??

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Genuinely disappointed. Hillary's not getting a vote from me if she's the nominee. I'll just go green party.

Off-topic: What is up with your excerpt/quote??

I can't blame you.
I truly wish there was another party that existed that could beat the power brokers.

Which quote/excerpt?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I thought Bernie was supposed to skunk her.
Hillary Clinton will be all puffed up now.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
its a virtual tie at the moment it is not a win for Hillery yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's still not a "win" for her because of how close Bernie has been able to make this election. I feel like most Bernie supporters won't vote for her in the general election.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I thought Bernie was supposed to skunk her.
Hillary Clinton will be all puffed up now.

Well, it is apparent that the Democrat leadership wants Hillary to win, so have the MSM push Bernie as the guy who will win... then Hillary gets to be the Comeback Kid, second edition.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
I feel like most Bernie supporters won't vote for her in the general election.

That is a pleasant thought, who would they vote for instead?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Lets keep voting for the establishment.............the ones that are running this country into the ground.

It is their ideas that have gotten us into this mess. They are going to make the same promises that they always make, you know the ones that don't work and haven't worked to the tune of over 19 trillion dollars. We are going to be so screwed it is scary. I hope everyone is ready for one hell of a ride.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Good.

Hilary is evil, but Sanders is nice guy with terrible ideas.

The lesser of two bad choices won.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Which quote/excerpt?

You deleted it.

It's looking like it's going to be about 53-47 for Hillary. Also...unless I'm mistaken, only about 11,000 people showed up to caucus today? Out of almost half a million registered democrats in that state? That's abysmal. That's...wow. What the hell Nevada?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ugh... why can't the FBI just arrest Hillary "the felon" Clinton already?

There's no doubt she broke the law. Come on FBI! I have faith... maybe.

If Hillary gets the nomination over Sanders, people had better recognize that votes don't mean anything anymore.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm glad Sander's lost, but hate Hillary won.

What a paradox.

This says something, I'm just not sure what. That whole 'lesser of two evils' line doesn't even really cover it either, as I am pretty convinced Hillary wins THAT one every single time....

Damned if I know.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I haven't meet a soul who would vote for Hitlary.... where are these people hiding, they must feel shame!

That or the elections are truly rigged to the hilt.
edit on 20-2-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Ugh... why can't the FBI just arrest Hillary "the felon" Clinton already?

There's no doubt she broke the law. Come on FBI! I have faith... maybe.

If Hillary gets the nomination over Sanders, people had better recognize that votes don't mean anything anymore.

For dems, that is until they change the delegate system they have.

top topics

join