It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 3000 crimes in 2.5 months in Sweden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

My ex-husband was from Sweden and I remember years ago when he moved to America we were watching the "local" Nashville TN news and he became rather uncomfortable and said "I can't believe all the crime in America", I said "dear that's the local news of what happened only in Nashville and a couple of surrounding counties, not all of America". He literally could not believe it! He told me how free people in Sweden were, how small children could go out by themselves and play at local parks without worries etc.. I told him it's nothing like that here in America.
After 7 years of being here, he left me and moved back to Sweden. I can't help but to wonder what he's thinking now...about his country.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sounds like the Swedes are learning what it is to be an everyday American police officer.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

originally posted by: dollukka
Figures are alarming and these crimes were done by refugees against each other in asylum centers.

So they escape the fighting, so that they can fight each other somewhere else. Makes absolutely no sense

You really hit the nail on the head with that one, they are minded for conflict and explodes into violence every chance given.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If Sweden

1. Dont know what they are doing?, ill be the first to let you know
2. Not having control?, ill be the first to let you know
3. Letting the muslims take over?, ill be the first to let you know

4. Sweden appreciates if everyone worried about themselves, ill be the first to let you know if we are worried about the situation.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Still the same, see it like a two system way.. Law of the Jungle and society, it includes borders.. Swedes at 99.9 percent of Sweden are safe, and you avoid the 0.01 wannabe American gangsters... Its a cultural influence from the US..

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I googled to see what was the average crime rate in sweden to compare numbers, i couldent find anything that wasent from an obscure blog or right wing propaganda, ill keep on saying that you guys are out to lunch.

So keep up the good work on scaring people.

Sweden didint lose its identity to the christians, to ww2 but hey these evil muslims am i right

edit on 20-2-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Yes being a white South African farmer IS indeed The most dangerous job in the world. They seem to be the main focus of the lingering hatred and murderousness. Which is why food prices have skyrocketed also,incidentally,the agricultural sector has taken a severe blow,because of the thousands of murdered farmers whose farms did not remain operational after their deaths. But i do believe that the majority of the black population just want to live their own lives,and have no particular desire to murder whites. We are so vastly outnumbered,if the majority wanted us dead,we Would all be dead,believe me.

Still it is pretty much a warzone,criminally speaking,only it's not just whites who are targeted. However,i would not anymore feel necessarily safer anywhere in Europe. Not these days,it's gone to the dogs too. And the black population here would most certainly not stand for teeming masses of ME immigrants,our government would not even dare to attempt that. When i walk down the street in the town,i keep a firm hold on my handbag,and i keep my eyes open,and i am very much willing to kill some tsotsi if he attacks me or mine. Which i would be Anywhere. Tsotsi means lowlife criminal,sometimes violent scum. Which you find everywhere these days.

I wouldn't advise white folks from here or anywhere to enter the townships,because obviously the criminal element is more concentrated there,and you will most likely end up dead.But as for everyday life,walking the streets of a town or city,us whites manage fine.As i said,if the majority wanted us dead,we would all have been long dead.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm guessing islam isn't the "peaceful" religion they'd like us to believe....

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

This will happen only if ALLOWED to. What is so very difficult with the concept of NOT ALLOWING these people to become a "ruling" majority? Is it just because of population numbers? Or don't they HAVE to be given "permission" as it were, to insist on this sharia garbage be instituted? And that OUR laws should bow to theirs ? Just because they breed, rather "inbreed", like rats, does this give them the RIGHT to make the laws that they think everyone who happens to be of a civilized nature MUST follow??? Is it impossible to simply say " You don't make the laws. Your gracious host country already has their own civilized laws in place and they ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE because you are barbarians! If you do not like it, here's a one-way ticket back to wherever you came from ". Or...am I just totally wrong?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

that happens in a day in my town, poor sweeds

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Lets be honest we all know decent Muslims or at least I do, they are kind honest people, however they would still be kind and honest even if they where not Muslim!!!... Sadly there are a good number of people that are coming from a place that has little or no law other than the extremes with no eductation and a closed mind, that along with having a view that somehow we owe them something is what is driving this situation..

Our cultures are miles apart unless the person coming here has some real world insite I see little hope of this stupid rubbish getting better..

I can quite happily live in almost any society (I did say almost) and fit in but that is because I am well travelled have a decent amount of self taught knowledge and DO NOT EXPECT ANY HAND OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... This is almost the total opposite of what these people have to offer..

I would also point out that I am fed up hearing from people that have fled "Africa", It is a massive continent with numerous options for people, why there are people in these migrant camps from places such as Ghana, Algeria, Morocco and Nigeria to name a few is beyond me. You are no fleeing conflict and I see little reason why you would claim asylum??. May be you are running from something???...

But these people are taking away options that should be offered to real refugees that are fleeing a war, not so you can buy a new bloody mobile phone or designer clothes..

Sorry Rant over

RA

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Totally agree. Why is it always the few that ruin it for everyone else...the ones who truly deserve benefit of doubt? Oh "humanity" drives me to the edge! The saddest thing is that I suspect the "science experiment" that is earth and its civilizations will probably self destruct some day and we'll have to start from scratch again....

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I looked it up, some of these asylum centers house a dozen or more refugees in the same area. So...imagine your life now and then, suddenly, you're thrown into a small building with three or four other families who you've never met and you know nothing about. Some of them may be nice people, some of them may not be.

Your privacy and your accustomed lifestyle are gone. Tensions run high as you don't know how long you'll be there. Some of the local population has attacked some other refugees across town. Your distant relatives may still be in Syria, they may be dead or they may be trying to cross the Mediterranean...you have no way of knowing. You have no way to earn money and you can't find work.

Now imagine this going on for weeks. Little things about your neighbors start to annoy you, the way they stomp by your personal area at all hours of the night. You misplace a few personal items and begin to suspect someone across the hall may have taken them. A few more weeks go by, your sick of being stressed out, your neighbors won't stop yelling at each other. You see a toothbrush, your toothbrush, in your neighbors hand one day and you try and get it back. Next thing you know, you're throwing punches and the police come.

Now you're a statistic. Another 'violent' refugee.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

that happens in a day in my town, poor sweeds

This happened in 1 camp.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Western Europe seems to be the only place where indigenous people don't matter, apart from a handful of oppressed minorities such as the Basque in Spain or the Sami in Sweden (and yet where did the rest of Swedes come from? Serious question...) Someone in Scotland was supposedly arrested for 'racist' comments on Facebook because he was angry at the influx of hundreds of refugees into a town of a few thousand people.

Just like single mums, sexual assault victims, gays, religious freedom, etc. they only matter when there's a particular agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

A lot of people flood to the west, expecting to live the life they see on TV or in movies - they are led to believe everyone in America, etc. lives in a big house with a pool and jobs are easy to get. I'm sure whoever is involved in their transport lures them to believe that too, since once they have their money they don't give a # one way or the other.

Also, many middle eastern countries are filthy rich monarchies that could easily accommodate the legitimate refugees. What angers me most is the growing double standard with women's rights. Student activists organise mass protests if a ninth-grader is sent home for wearing clothes that are too revealing, calling it slut shaming, etc. In Ottawa there is going to supposedly be a 'National Hijab Day' going on. WTF? Since the basis of one is all about modesty, how is that not 'slut shaming' too? Yet not a peep from any of those same feminist groups and they brand you a racist if you point that out.
Ignoring of course, the millions of Muslim women who don't wear one at all....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join