It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? Not bloody likely!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

It shouldn't, you're the one claiming it sounds exactly the same, those were your words not mine

I'll quote your words again seeing as though you seem to have either forgotten what you said or you just don't have a clue yourself what you're saying

Heb. ”תריו“ also sounds exactly like Gr. θηρίῳ /terio/ «Beast's» genitive of Gr. θηρίον.

Need I show you again,

Original Word: חֵיוָא Part of Speech: Noun Feminine Transliteration: cheva or chevah Phonetic Spelling: (khay-vaw')

In no way does Chevah, cheva or khay-vaw sound or even look like terio

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

What is wrong with this place these days?

Sorry for confusing you but Chevah means Therion in Greek. What part of this is it that you don't understand?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You're supposedly a master of linguistics yet you don't understand the difference between "means" and "sounds like" ?

I know that Chevah hebrew is Beast English is Therion Greek

What I don't understand is why you're saying that Chevah sounds exactly like Therion

Here's a simple task for you

Say Cheva or Chevah or Khay-vaw (however you prefer to pronounce it) out loudly, then say Therion out loudly

Do they sound the same ?

There's no possible way you can get them to sound the same unless you suffer from issues with speech where all your words sound the same as jumbled mess

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Whatever. Take a glimps back to the OP and my explanations and see exactly who shows inadequate understanding the difference between «sounds like» and «means». If you read the number 616 in Hebrew as a word, it sounds like the Greek word for Beast. 616 is one of the possible renditions of the number of the beast in the Greek manuscripts of the Apocalypse. Similarily, the number 666 written in Hebrew reads or sounds like the Greek word for «of Tarsus» if you were to (mistakenly) read a number as a word (which I have stressed more than enough). You just don't give up, do you?
edit on 20-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Cheva which is how you pronounce תריו (which is also 616?) sounds nothing like terio which is how you pronounce θηρίῳ

You need to get your ears checked if you think they sound the same or ask for a refund on your linguistics course

Where are you pulling this new word "Tarsus" from ? It's the first time you mention this

And you still haven't answered why you felt the need to post the same BS in 2 threads over 2 days. Is it because that thread quickly got shot down due to your failings of language comprehension and numerology ? So you attempted again, same BS different title

And yes I give up now, there's no getting through to your type who continue to remain ignorant instead of attempting to deny it

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
six, six, six would be III
Six hundred & c. isn't the same.

Juda$ is said to have sold Jesus for thirty silver coins, not Paul. Did £aul also.. Wait a minute.
Coins bearing whose head? Follow the money. Where het lawless vatican @?
Someone avenged Jesus who said to give back to Caesar what was his.

Where would the theory come from? Anything is possible, just seems improbable that the man would have transliterated his code instead of saying "Paul will be a Greek beast" meaning probably sometime around the 2nd temple area.
Also the code once broken would become irrelevant.
Assuming St Riverside John whose head Herodus allegedly asked for. This is why people today get baptised at fraternities and churches and such and say it is Christian ritual. There are songs and everything. People rarely gather at rivers although Ayn Rand means "no rent".
Was it Ron Paul of Metatarse who stepped on someone's toes?
Keeping an open mind.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Cheva which is how you pronounce תריו (which is also 616?) sounds nothing like terio which is how you pronounce θηρίῳ

OK? Well actually, if ´תריו was a valid word in Hebrew, and not the number 616 it would or could sound exactly like /terio/ which is how Gr. θηρίῳ is pronounced. ´תריו would be how to write the number 616 (which is the «other» number of the beast) in Hebrew in the time of st. John of Patmos (I still don't get the ´ right though).

At least you seem to have gotten the words right finally. You'll figure it out, I'm sure. And when you're done you can call yourself a little wiser. Bottom line: If ´תריו was a word, and not the number 616, it would sound like Gr. θηρίῳ ==> biblehub.com... and/or Gr. θηρίου ==> biblehub.com... take your pick, they both sound like /terio/ just like תריו would (or could) if it was a valid Hebrew word. There, perhaps repeating meself to make things completely clear for you works?
edit on 21-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Gr. Ταρσῷ (means 'of Tarsus') /tarso/ written with Hebrew letters:

ת = T = 400
· = a = 0 (niqqud)
ר = R = 200
ס = S = 60
ו = O = 6
Sum = 666 (´תרסו would also be how to write the number 666 in Hebrew)

Gr. θηρίων (means 'the Beast') /terion/ written with Hebrew letters:

ת = T = 400
· = e = 0 (niqqud)
ר = R = 200
י = I = 10
ו = O = 6
נ = N = 50
Sum = 666

Gr. θηρίῳ or Gr. θηρίου (var. of the above) /terio/ written with Hebrew letters:

ת = T = 400
· = e = 0 (niqqud)
ר = R = 200
י = I = 10
ו = O = 6
SUM = 616 (´תריו would also be how to write the number 616 in Hebrew)

Bonus:

Gr. Ἰησοῦς (means 'Jesus') /iesus/ written with Hebrew letters:

י = I = 10
· = e = 0 (niqqud)
ש = S = 300
ו = U = 6
ש = S = 300
SUM = 616

ETA: If anyone prefers to see this as coincidental, I won't have much to say in return. Interpret this as you'd wish, but I would appreciate if people were civil about it all. And please, none of these Hebrew «words» are lexical though two of them are numbers, they are direct transliterations from Greek to Hebrew. If you are intimidated by this and see it as some kind of «magic spells», just add 1 to every «word» by changing the niqquds with alefs and whistle or something. Do something with salt and garlic. It might help.

ETA2: Alternately Produce alternate transliteration keys, argue that niqquds have numerical values themselves in some systems. Argue that when the Hebrew letter nun appears at the end of a word, it is written in its final form, which in some later systems had a numerical value itself. But don't get personal and boil over with passive aggressive BS.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: Added Bonus + ETA + ETA2

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Just wondering how that relates to the number of a man's name?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Se the post above here.

The Romanised....

Gr. Ἰησοῦς (means 'Jesus') /iesus/ written with Hebrew letters:

י = I = 10
· = E = 0 (niqqud)
ש = S = 300
ו = U = 6
ש = S = 300
SUM = 616

...preached by the false prophet Saulus...

Gr. Ταρσῷ (means 'of Tarsus') /tarso/ written with Hebrew letters:

ת = T = 400
· = a = 0 (niqqud)
ר = R = 200
ס = S = 60
ו = O = 6
Sum = 666 (´תרסו would also be how to write the number 666 in Hebrew)

...is the...

Gr. θηρίων (means 'the Beast') /terion/ written with Hebrew letters:

ת = T = 400
· = e = 0 (niqqud)
ר = R = 200
י = I = 10
ו = O = 6
נ = N = 50
Sum = 666

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Bummer. Now I have to dump the sum of his name. Up till now, the only beast I could come up with was

Ronald Wilson Reagan… 666

Edit: Let me run this by you. In Roman times it was harder to print paper, they made tapestries and chiseled in stone more. Names were easier to chisel out in roman numerals than spelling out the whole thing, like carving your initials into a tree instead, right? So if you saw some number on a wall you knew who they were talking about.

Thats where I get the number of his name from, it describes the sum of the numbers of the first middle and last name.

Any thoughts?

edit on 10-3-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Coincidence? I don't think so.

No. Numerology is never a coincidence. It's just a terrible use of math.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Coincidence? I don't think so.

No. Numerology is never a coincidence. It's just a terrible use of math.

This isn't numerology. This is how they used to count. The numbers we use today used to be Arabic letters with given numerical values. Numerology is when you say 666 means all kinds of stuff and that 308 is a magic number you should paint on your car for luck. That said, 666 and 308 are very special numbers one could say a bunch of things about, but magic or evil? Give me a break.
edit on 11-3-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Nope, you used numerology. It's pretty obvious.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
420th post says

no way no break: no magic no iphones, unless you can build or even blueprint one from scratch, but that'd be a crazy long shot.

everything is magic until you understand it, and sure you can stay in the obvious & familiar and learn just the five things you need to get paid but magic is great and numbers numb people down, just ask any accountant, letters are more exciting unless some grunts pre open them for security and send a bill (to the accountant, stay focused) to protect intended recipient from cattle disease/mid quality band anthrax.

numerology is a terrible use of math only with text not written with numerology in mind and with text written with different specific numerology in mind, otherwise it's a great hobby, rendered mostly obsolete by automation of cryptography but still good exercise. When someone refers to someone/something as a number you can bet without gambling that they're using numerology, cause numero in the logos why do i even have to say this
and evil numerology is like evil dance, i kinda wanna see it but then I'd risk hypnosis, better send the intern and see how that plays out

Great Scott, evil numerology? why of course: as in calling (lol calling) "911" the very partial destruction of NYC to psychologically associate it with existing feelings of dependency on public services in times of emergency & danger! ok so evil numerology is most definitely a thing. Who would call it that repeatedly on broad cast even though they didn't call pearl harbour 712 at all ever? with what intent?

uh krazyshot: numerology just solved a thing that's still a forum on here with like zero math. Yea i'm the crazy one but shots don't phase me none, instinx take over till the birds sing again.

cui bono? the guy who was re-elected after laughing at democracy & al gore & boosting the M-I complex? no, probably the jews because we need more war around israel waged by our "allies", it's just sensible PR and a nice thing to have in the neighbourhood. Plus NYC isn't the jewest city outside israel by far, and we were forewarned of the destruction as evidenced by all public servants' cover up of this massive telecom operation only jews knew about and warned no coworkers of: there's a wiki about it.
Plus we own the media; Rupert Murdoch & Ted Turner only appear to corner that racket through clever use of effectively owning the media, but when a guy with a yiddish accent tells them to do something they'll just do it.
OK that was ranting but they did say I done did 911 even though i was busy framing bar abbas for poisoning the well that day for profit and just generally nazing around gaza kicking babies in the face for profit.

unrequited protection is abuse! Defenestrate your television sets! the police state is the beast of revelation! Go Iceland! hehe seriously 666 is the tax from chronicles, overreaching public service is a real problem, most specifically when it creates a crisis to employ constituents to solve it while adding nothing good to the world. That and legislating out Gandalf's pipe herbs under pains of gulag, which was uncalled for in the clearest way.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Nope, you used numerology. It's pretty obvious.

Then perhaps you can tell us all what numerology is and how exactly I used numerology. Have I said that any of these numbers MEAN anything? You tell me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join