It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star symbol: "Now! (disclosure) has its own reason for existing."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: UFOOWNER

Well,hurry up then,man,time's a wastin' !!
that is exactly what is wrong with the now time is a wasting wish I could speed things up I had a dream probably three or four years ago that I was making speed using the computer like I am doing now trying to speed things up and that answer is hurry up and wait

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
Cool. What we need is not the ignorant and unthinking will to believe, but the (curse word) wish to find out which is exactly what I am(curse word) working on. "Disclosure has its own reason for existing just ask ATS." Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver on Disclosure and ATS
edit on 20-2-2016 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Crazy..... for loving you !!! I am sorry, but , there is no definitive star pattern on your hand.

You are suffering from Delusions of Grandeur.

I would say see a Doctor but I am sure you will denounce that idea.

Posting on FB or ATS....makes all of this 100% unbelievable and therefore....false.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Crazy..... for loving you !!! I am sorry, but , there is no definitive star pattern on your hand.

You are suffering from Delusions of Grandeur.

I would say see a Doctor but I am sure you will denounce that idea.

Posting on FB or ATS....makes all of this 100% unbelievable and therefore....false.
How else you going to know if you don't post it someplace? "I answer the man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life." Albert Einstein 1879-1955 The World As I See It I have already told the Dr. and the Dr. said it could all very well be true. Don't ask whose to blame I don't know
edit on 20-2-2016 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Bigburgh

High 5. I am a non FBer too! Whew, thought I was the only one.

I think as ATS members go, Facebook usage is an extreme rarity.

I can't imagine contributing anything besides that reply which might prove useful to the thread. Ever since the incident with Terrestrial Officer BleepFleeb XII (you know, the one with the spinny orange thing from Planet 671), I've been keeping my disclosure files in a secure locker in wormhole 9,875. As you all know, that's the one that leads to the Earth where all cars are 1985 Yugos.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Yugos, huh? You sure it's not the Earth where all cars are Gremlins?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well that just looks like any other hand I've seen. I see nothing different, unless I'm missing something?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Who the heck are "Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver"?

And where are they getting their information about disclosure?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Well that just looks like any other hand I've seen. I see nothing different, unless I'm missing something?
OK maybe they're those who are interested though.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Who the heck are "Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver"?

And where are they getting their information about disclosure?
All I can say is wait for disclosure it is coming and very soon. By the end of this year things should be getting way better for me. 2017 is the area of fulfillment. I was eating at Denny's once and had my head down looking at the floor when a synchronistic thought occurred to me to lift my head very slowly while looking up and across the room and when I did I noticed a couple military persons in uniform one of them mimicking my actions and looking directly at me. There is another instance involving civilians where every time they thought on me I moved around and looked at them they quit thinking on me and shuffled around quite a bit.
edit on 21-2-2016 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Dude, I've some professional experience with Clozapine:
IF you've been taking it properly for a year or more, you may well be building a resistance, or it may not be the correct drug for you.
Please go and talk to your medical provider.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jokei

Dude, I've some professional experience with Clozapine:
IF you've been taking it properly for a year or more, you may well be building a resistance, or it may not be the correct drug for you.
Please go and talk to your medical provider.
Ok sure will thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Either op is high or I am.....

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: darknessdelmundo
Either op is high or I am.....
So anyway I get my head I mean my hand examined and then all is suppose to be cool what happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join