It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious shrieking sound in oregon suggestion to stop it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
well another strange sound report, this time on ABC news. in oregon a loud shrieking sound at night. they asked if anyone has any ideas to stopping it. i do. I postulate that its the same system that attacks people using voices, artificial telepathy etc..

a try to stop it i would suggest building a giant blocking device. ive recently thought of using copper wires, that rubber material that stops leaks and can be used in boats. place the copper wires on 1 layer of the dried/semi dried rubber material, add another layer of rubber over. drill long chamber holes between the copper wires. encase that in a thick styrofoam box, wrap that with thick charcoal mesh screen and weedblock fabric. whats happening i think is a signal from the audio delivery system is not stopping and is getting out. ive measured high guass on my walls, i suggest the town go around and measure for gauss areas around 200uT or more. then place the blocking materials. i know this may sound non related or crazy, but its very logical.
edit on 19-2-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I postulate that its the same system that attacks people using voices, artificial telepathy etc

Ok what systems are these?

I have not ever heard of any technology that attacks people with voices... unless you mean what was used in Vietnam, when they played ghostly sounds to scare the Vietcong?

I do not think telepathy is real. Certainly, most everyone who believes the government is transmitting thoughts into their head is schizophrenia.

If your government was able to control people by transmitting thoughts into their heads, well you would not probably have people condemning the government, or having different beliefs, or any dissent, and you probably also will not be aware of it...

And what is this object you are building? What is actually causing the screaming sound? It is not an animal?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

my son works at state contractor, well he said they already put copper mesh and various compound materials (vulcanized rubber, silcone etc.), installed on important sites. radio stations, key government sites stateside, police, administrative buildings, you name it!

afraid they are way ahead of you, though your version might be more efficient, but this will get worse until it gets better. keep safe, make sure check appliances for high gauss as well. the signal can be amplified in many common household appliances made after 1997, leaking into your home, sir! however i think you are 100 percent right about the signal leaking out. around here it seems to get worse in the evening, 8-9 pm. 4-6 am is low signal strength, last week or so. this may just be due to interference from a parallell system, transmitting in the opposite direction. keep working on it, testing your method this weekend!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subnatural
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

my son works at state contractor, well he said they already put copper mesh and various compound materials (vulcanized rubber, silcone etc.), installed on important sites. radio stations, key government sites stateside, police, administrative buildings, you name it!

afraid they are way ahead of you, though your version might be more efficient, but this will get worse until it gets better. keep safe, make sure check appliances for high gauss as well. the signal can be amplified in many common household appliances made after 1997, leaking into your home, sir! however i think you are 100 percent right about the signal leaking out. around here it seems to get worse in the evening, 8-9 pm. 4-6 am is low signal strength, last week or so. this may just be due to interference from a parallell system, transmitting in the opposite direction. keep working on it, testing your method this weekend!

...and they called me crazy!!
no seriously they told me i was a paranoid schizophrenic.
helicopter, you need to go look up psychotronics, artificial telepathy, remote neural monitoring and get educated on the possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helicopter

I postulate that its the same system that attacks people using voices, artificial telepathy etc

Ok what systems are these?

I have not ever heard of any technology that attacks people with voices...

Certainly, most everyone who believes the government is transmitting thoughts into their head is schizophrenia.

If your government was able to control people by transmitting thoughts into their heads

Here's an example for you.
Source 1
Source 2

The billboard uses technology manufactured by Holosonic that transmits an "audio spotlight" from a rooftop speaker so that the sound is contained within your cranium.

So, there you go. Technology exists to make people hear voices and put thoughts in their head.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I've always taken the thought of this tech with a grain of salt. Not to say I didn't believe in it being theoretically possible, just not in use or at the very most in an experimental stage.

But now, after looking into and checking up on the story you posted, it seems it's here, and been here for a while. The article is from 2007.... A near decade in this day in age for technological advancement is huge, so who knows how much "they've" improved on the invention??

Won't be sleeping much tonight with this on my cranium

edit on 19-2-2016 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Directional audio is not going to "put sounds in your head" or anything like that... it's VERY directional and has been around for a while now.. it has to be aimed DIRECTLY at you.. there can't be windows or walls in the way either.. and if you take a few steps to the side, it's gone... not at all practical for the things mentioned in this thread.
edit on 2/19/2016 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
Directional audio is not going to "put sounds in your head" or anything like that... it's VERY directional and has been around for a while now.. it has to be aimed DIRECTLY at you.. there can't be windows or walls in the way either.. and if you take a few steps to the side, it's gone... not at all practical for the things mentioned in this thread.

im suggesting that a more complex system of communication is resposible for most of these strange sounds.

top topics

join