It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash-only marijuana dispensaries flood California tax office with paper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why should you have to keep cash in a container ? you didn't quite read my post did you

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why should you have to keep cash in a container ? you didn't quite read my post did you

My other post dealing with cash stems from banks getting in trouble with federal law by processing money transactions that come from drug sales. I was under the impression when the DOJ changed their policy on medical marijuana and states that allow it banks could lawfully allow the transaction.

My second post has the specific part of your post I was talking about - the innocent people comment. Thats why I was talking about containers.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

I just stepped out of a dispensary in Oregon. I feel pretty damned free.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well most currency has traces of fecal matter on them, meaning they've been accepting money that smells like $^@# for a while and now are unhappy the smell is gone and replaced by a more aromatic blend...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I just stepped out of a dispensary in Oregon. I feel pretty damned free.

Yep thats the general idea...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That same mentality applies to ALL comforts then. A collective effort to lessen our wit and resolve for personal freedom through civilization....

Every beer, cheeto, movie, fine clothing or piece of property.

Making me feel bad and as an enemy of state for my personal choices is not condusive to empowerment.

Its all then a collective effort to dumb us down. To counter that all that is required is a singular choice to define ones own freedom and to then go to secure it.

What cause others say I should take up, as the one against weed, are things that dont define my opreession.

As a personal choice I only look to define my personal freedom. Anything that is a hinderance to that end is not an agent of oppression. It is like all things, a part of the journey to a better defined "good" way of life.

In keeping with the spirit of American, hell the global colonial psyche....I will enjoy what I am protected by law to do and resist those arrguments that define that which I can not.

It is oppressive to make a document of negative powers of the constitution for me. It is such but only for the state.

Also we seem pretty distracted now while we are talking about weed and gay wedding cakes and such dont you think?

edit on 2 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

Sounds like banking tyranny in the US if a trader cannot open a business bank account. UK banks don't ask what you sell, just the nature of business, and as long as they are making money from the account you'll get no problems.
I personally know people who pay their taxes in the UK from funds fed through their bank account by less than legal earnings.

Lol at the control in the US, I know pot is still illegal here in the UK (although I have to remind myself as police pretty much now ignore personal possession) but any sensible dealer will channel money through a bank account and pay taxes to appear legal, with a cover business/trade/service to create 'clean' money.
Non-story in my opinion, just crap business administrators dealing with 'the system'.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Maybe they can't afford fluoride.

<< 1   >>

join