It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Mark of the Beast is Money!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe in today's society we "need" money, but in reality, money is not a "need". Food is a need, water is a need, money is just the middle man we they have put between us and the things we need in order to survive. No other species uses money in order to survive, only humans.

No other species is civilized.

"Civilization" is not the same as civil behavior. In that regard many animals behave with more "civility" than most people.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: glend
These religions teach that we remain asleep to our true self. That we can only awaken by denying materialistic pleasures (apple) which block light from entering our body.

Instead of looking at the material aspect (that which is appearing in sight) - look toward that which is looking.
Saint Francis of Assisi said 'We are looking for what is looking'.
The true self is what is looking - it is seeing so will never appear - so will never disappear.

The looking/seeing/knowing aspect can be found through this image that is appearing.

no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6)

I do like that

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
Does it matter what appears on the white board?

If there is just the white board or as I like to call it 'the tv screen' with images appearing and disappearing on it - who is there?

The I AM is what is present to see/know what is appearing on it - including thoughts (mind) and sensation (body) and perception (world) - all is moving - except I AM.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: glend
Does it matter what appears on the white board?

If there is just the white board or as I like to call it 'the tv screen' with images appearing and disappearing on it - who is there?

The I AM is what is present to see/know what is appearing on it - including thoughts (mind) and sensation (body) and perception (world) - all is moving - except I AM.

Good point. Its the realisation that's important.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Maybe the mark of the beast is the label that follows the words 'I am' - words like 'a person', 'a man', 'woman', 'happy', 'sad' - any word that describes 'something' - the belief that i am some particular thing is the misidentification (the original sin) instead of the knowing that I am not a thing.

edit on 25-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join