It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: A vote for Hillary Clinton is a "vote for endless stupid war"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi

I read this earlier and thought I'd bring it up for discussion.

Basically Julian Assange has come out and called on anyone who will listen not to vote for Hillary Clinton. The reasons for this are as follows (provided in quote form) :

She is a “war hawk with bad judgment” who gets an “emotional rush out of killing people.”

He has “years of experience in dealing with Hillary Clinton and have read thousands of her cables. Hillary lacks judgment and will push the United States into endless wars which spread terrorism"

She makes "poor policy decisions,” which he said have “directly contributed” to the rise of Islamic State

He stated that Clinton went above the heads of Pentagon generals when it came to Libya, he wrote: “Libya has been destroyed. It became a haven for ISIS. The Libyan national armory was looted and hundreds of tons of weapons were transferred to jihadists in Syria.”

“Having learned nothing from the Libyan disaster Hillary then set about trying do the same in Syria. Hillary's war has increased terrorism, killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians and has set back women's rights in the Middle East by hundreds of years,”

“shouldn't be let near a gun shop, let alone an army. And she certainly should not become president of the United States.”

I think coming from someone who has seen a lot more on Hillary Rotten Clinton than most this is important.

Also I'd like to point out that this is on the front page of RT.com. it is becoming clearer that the Russians do not want this vile person into office. If she does relations between the two countries will deteriorate and that will hurt us all.

link

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can agree with basically every one of his claims. I would not trust Hillary as President for our southern brothers.

These elections are going to be scary times.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InMyShell

The irony of a man who made his career leaking classified information complaining about a woman alleged to have leaked classified information.

Please remind me again why any of us should care what Julian Assange has to say? I chalk this up to a sad attempt to make himself relevant again.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

The irony of a man who made his career leaking classified information complaining about a woman alleged to have leaked classified information.

Please remind me again why any of us should care what Julian Assange has to say? I chalk this up to a sad attempt to make himself relevant again.

I agree.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Whether or not you agree that what Assange has done is proper, I doubt seriously that he has "read thousands" of communiques written by Hillary, or that he is somehow uniquely qualified to speak about her character. He has an opinion, a foreign one at that, and what he says is predictable. Having said that

I still agree with him.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You hid the lead on that post and I was about to click the star ... then I finished your post!

EDIT: First half was solid on a reread. You got the star anyway.
edit on 10-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

In a world where everything is deemed classified for national security I see someone like him as having an insight that the vast majority or people don't.

Regarding the making career from leaking emails there is a massive difference. Is it the same where one person uses the system and corrupts in order to gain success. Where the other risks their life and freedoms to expose the corruption that is destroying this world.

I don't think it is ironic at all.

Regarding making himself relevant I think your miles off. First of all he is very much relevant due to the fact he won a UN case against his illegal treatment. Secondly this man has a large following which is evident in the traffic through the wikileaks website

I feel that you should be claiming that hillary is the one changing her whole morals and principles in order to look relevant in the presidential race.

Everything is says is true and I hope she gets what she deserves......10 to 15 years

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Scary isn't it?

I feel we are standing on a precipice.

If not now, in 4 years time. She cannot be silenced, she is insatiable, and not in a good way.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

She does take part of the blame for Libya and Syria along with Obama. However, I still blame George W. for getting us involved in the middle east. He and his cronies take full responsibility for invading Iraq under false pretenses. Congress deserves some of the blame too! There's certainly enough blame to go around.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Who cares what Assange says ?

That one percenter that keeps all his stuff on a server in a European bomb shelter.

Pionen: Swedish Atomic Bomb Shelter, Now Assange’s WikiLeaks HQ NEWS

Don't know why anyone pays any attention to Assange.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InMyShell
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

I don't think it is ironic at all.

It is ironic, even if you disagree with the premise.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

because he's not attacking her for leaking information. He's attacking her because she's going to march the west into endless war after endless war because she's an idiot.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

He's a hero. What he does is distribute documents and information to the masses that should never have been classified or hidden from us in the first place. He' forces governments to be more transparent. Why would you not want that?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

He's a hero. What he does is distribute documents and information to the masses that should never have been classified or hidden from us in the first place. He' forces governments to be more transparent. Why would you not want that?

I was reading about all of this and uncovered something truly ironic that I am sure many people here would love to see.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton decried immediately the illegal publication of classified documents from government computers, and defended the need for “confidential space” for diplomatic conversations. In addition, she noted that people’s lives could be endangered by confidential data disclosures.

Source

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I was reading about all of this and uncovered something truly ironic that I am sure many people here would love to see.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton decried immediately the illegal publication of classified documents from government computers, and defended the need for “confidential space” for diplomatic conversations. In addition, she noted that people’s lives could be endangered by confidential data disclosures.

Source

And that should show you that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt war monger. She is part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That's actually why Bilderberg and some others already decided she will be president 2016. Done deal.

Cool kind of knowledge that draws the spooks out and burns all the airplane and helo fuel-fukem

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Source

And that should show you that Hillary Clinton is a corrupt war monger. She is part of the problem.

So were most of your other Presidents, so why is Assange focussing on Hillary (a woman with power) when other male candidates, who claim they can also be effective Chiefs of war, and who spew out more war mongering rhetoric? He is transparent in this instance.
edit on 10-2-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Lybia and Syria aren't exactly wars are they? the problem may be that we aren't helping rebuild those countries the way we did Germany or Japan after ww2. hell even Iraq is getting it together now after holding their hand for quite a while after Saddam, probably my biggest complaint about the Iraq war, the fact we demolished it then just left them to figure it out. big mistake.

what is ISIS? Islamic theocracy, considering the default political system is theocracy or theocracy-lite, it doesn't make sense to reset a government in the ME without restructuring the system fundamentally. why aren't we restructuring the ME? probably because of the criticism of imperialism. could it be a mistake to let these cultures, that are so ingrained with theocracy, sort their governments for themselves? maybe its no surprise ISIS is so rampant, the default culture is theocratic Islam. the only this holding back Isis was the dictators that were regulating the theocracies.

I dont believe in the term "necessary evil". its a catch22 to take out dictators, only to let the default political structure to thrive. Had we not intervened in Germany, or Japan the way we did years after the war, could it have been possible Fascism and theocracy would have rebuilt themselves? anyways thats, enough about Syria and US foreign policy. Its a topic for another time.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The fact that Hilary has any support left at all just proves how much the powers that be and lamestream media want her to win. She is by far the worst candidate of either party this election cycle.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Whether or not you agree that what Assange has done is proper, I doubt seriously that he has "read thousands" of communiques written by Hillary, or that he is somehow uniquely qualified to speak about her character. He has an opinion, a foreign one at that, and what he says is predictable. Having said that
I still agree with him.

For some reason...not, I agree entirely with what Assange did. I also happen to agree with his opinion on Hilary Clinton,
Then there is what is left....?
I view that with dismay...as a foreigner used to the trending of politics from one country to another.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join