It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Script for a new, naive President (1st Draft.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hi John,

"They" sent me here today to congratulate you, you really blew the opposition away with your ideas, ideals, and goals. Let me welcome you to the Office of the President. Drink?

That is some good liquor right there...let me take a moment to savour it if you will as I don't get the chance to experience this very often. Thanks.

John, I'm just a messenger so please do not shoot me but erm, well. John, there's no easy way to tell you this so please give me a moment to formulate my thoughts and deliver the message I have been tasked with....

John, I can't fight my way out of a wet paper bag and I wouldn't know how to load, clean, maintain or operate a firearm. I just came here to give you this warning.

Hands script over.

This is the "script" of your political tenure. Deviate too much from the script and there will be consequences. Stick to the script and you will be rewarded.

The next man that has to remind you of this fact will not be a man that cannot fight John, even with your Secret Service. The third man you will not notice John, cappiche...?

Oh, John. We know about Marilyn....
edit on 7/2/16 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

edit on 7/2/16 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Try to understand this and is based on Hearsay:
I have heard that many former Presidents when they take office have a private meeting with several people that tell them that they have a nice Family and they are told to cooperate fully to what has to be done, And if this new President does not comply with T.P.T.B. He will lose his family and supposedly will also Assassinated if He does not cooperate with the T.P.T.B. Perfect example: JFK, and this is what they use to control the President simply because all of the Power involved. I have also Heard TPTB Show the Zapruder film to reinforce their idea. JFK was a Example when you do not Go Along with the program. And every President after JFK will cooperate accordingly you may find this hard to believe but it is a very simple process and as you can imagine the Power of the U.S. President explains it all. This is purely hearsay no proof of any of this but it makes sense that T.P.T.B. would implement such threats. BUT if you have heard anything different please post any additional information on this subject would be appreciated. IF you have heard about this OR anything different Please post. thank you ...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I like a charismatic persona, dont give a s*** about the rest.. And that he/her can answer a question without sounding like a retard

join