It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape in UK and Europe is this fast becoming the social norm?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I don't care what culture or religion somebody is from, if they're a rapist or a paedophile they deserve a severe beating. That goes for whites, blacks, asians, whatever.

Instant justice is OK with me. Gangs of racist hooligans going out looking for somebody to stomp on isn't. It's an idea that seems to be gaining more acceptance as these things become more widely reported, it will just lead to more problems.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015
I agree a 100% with you but when the police say they can no longer protect the women and children and the leaders only want to import more into the countries what can the people do but protect themselfs

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well if rapists knew they could face the firing squad for raping,and most especially child-rape..they may just reconsider if they shouldn't rather buy a punching-bag or blow-up doll to satisfy those urges,whether it stems from lust or violence.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
It seem they prefere to go the the swiming pools www.dailymail.co.uk... s.html

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Yes,i know. And yet you will find people who are apparently more repulsed by the idea of just getting this piece of contaminant out of the gene pool via firing-squad - than what that little boy had to go through. Well that's how it seems to me,and i tell you,it Boggles my mind

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2.6.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Criminals aren't dissuaded from crime by any potential consequences, they're criminals. Law abiding citizens think that way.

Rape is illegal everywhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Can you explane what "nvm" means

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The problem is not rape being illegal per se - of course criminals couldn't give 2 hoots about what is legal or not. However an extremely harsh punishment-like termination of the rapist's life-may well dissuade many,if not most.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
a reply to: Kandinsky

Can you explane what "nvm" means

"Never mind". Redaction of post. I want to know what Kandinsky said, too.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The problem with a mandated death penalty for rape is in some cases it would give the rapist incentive to kill the victim when they're done.

I don't think public execution even acts as a deterrent, they still find enough legit criminals to execute in Saudi Arabia besides all the frivolous, backwards stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

The problem is not rape being illegal per se - of course criminals couldn't give 2 hoots about what is legal or not. However an extremely harsh punishment-like termination of the rapist's life-may well dissuade many,if not most.

Okay, investigate, arrest, try, convict and execute--

Good luck. They don't have the death penalty there.

Slippery slope taking justice in their own hands. Immediately, the fascists show up and begin beating up every suspicious person, killing a few to 'teach a lesson'. Then the reprisals by angry refugees start, causing more re- reprisals… pretty soon, you got Fascist Europe, alll over again.

Some right wing hate groups foment this kind of behavior to forward their agenda, garnering media attention and recruits to gain power.

Google Nazis rise to dominance.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Right, my sister Jeanette back in the mid 80's married an Iranian called Javod, she already had a little boy of 18 months old called Carl after his deceased father, a flaxen blond, blue eye'd little boy.
He abused my nepphew for most of his childhood and only the other day I heard about something else, my other sister christine apparently went into jeanettes home to visit, in the living room were the now usual group of Iranians whom had come to britain on Libian passports some via france and Christine just felt something was wrong, I bare in mind was never told of this or even though only a teenager myself at the time would have tried to protect my nepphew.

So she went upstairs, at this time carl was about 3 years of age, she found him feverish in bed with his back side exposed lying there shivering and screamed then ran down to get a kitchen knife but all the Iranians had left the house fast along with Javod whom had opened a chain of pizza/kibab shops his first one in Ashton called Tasty Bites.

My mother contacted social services whom did nothing and the police whom said there was nothing they could do?.

Jeanette actually did'nt care and said carl was just unwell, she denied that Javod would do such a thing, now my nepphew grew up into a troubled young man, always breaking from his relationship's with woman and probably hiding his pain, he eventually knocked javod's teeth out but I am afraid had I known I would probably have killed Javod even though I am the mildest mannered type of person.

This same Iranian Javod has in his possession a picture of himself along with two other Iranian Revolutionary Guard's holding the head of some poor Iraqi solder form there time in the Iran-Iraq war, he is grinning like a cheshire cat and still holding the bloody knife he used to decapitate his victim.

The Iranian Charge De-afair (sorry about the spelling he was the stand if for an ambassador while relations were supposedly on hold and his real purpose was to facilitate back door deals with the UK so that business could go on as usual while the government claimed they had sanction's on Iran) was always visiting him and a personal friend of Javod, hence the police would not touch this scum bag.

So much, I am needless to say biased against these devil's as you can guess but does our government really have the right to sacrifice the future of our own children by giving our country to these people, it was fought for and died for by our forefathers over endless generations so is it fair and just to simply let these people whom despise and hate us into our country?.

Is the destruction of our children's live's and our daughters freedom a fair compromise and payment to keep the status quo in there mansion's.

edit on 6-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yes,there is that. But one can hardly bear to just sit by and see how these predators live out their lives on the taxpayers' dime while often the victim's life is ruined,often their health too. Remember that most rapists,although violent,are COWARDS. Had they not been Cowards to start with,they would hardly be taking out their lusts and aggressions on innocent,unwilling individuals.

Thing is,the way it is Now,there is practically No incentive for rapists,including child-rapists to seriously reconsider their actions. All over the world the rape statistics tell this,and the Reported rapes are just the tip of the iceberg. Many times women do not even report a rape because of the ordeal of the court case-and the lame sentence for the offender. In my own country this is often the case.And the rapists Know this. They know they will sit in jail for a year or 3 and be out again - if that,sometimes they only get suspended sentences. If there had been a death sentence for confirmed proved rape cases,it may certainly be more of a deterrent for these predators.

And it is not just about rape,please recall that i also mentioned murder,child molestation and other violent crimes like armed robbery+hijacking eg.These cowardly scumbags could possibly be Scared off from their deeds. Cosseting them on the taxpayers' dime and often even giving them a free education that their victims could often not even afford,is almost an Incentive,rather than a deterrant. In my own country,South Africa, this is very true,and i wager South Africa is not the only country where this is the case.

My reasoning is: If a strong message is not sent out: Commit these crimes and your life is forfeit - then nothing will ever change.

Society has become too soft on criminals,period.Or maybe it's the justice system under pressure from liberals + the pc agenda of recent decades, who feel that there should be more consideration for the perp than the victim (not meaning you,just speaking in general)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No worries, I didn't take offence to any of that and I agree with a lot of it. Something needs to be done for sure, tougher sentencing with increased mandatory minimum terms would at least be some improvement.

Unfortunately, at least in England; judges aren't going to get tougher, especially in paedophile cases and the most likely explanation for that is they're doing it themselves. The whole system needs dismantling and rebuilding.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yes,i know they do not have the death penalty there. Nor do they,in my country,South Africa which Actually is the rape capital of the world,not Sweden. And do you know,when the surge of crime came to my country? And it turned into a violent crime-infested cesspit,THE most violent society in the world today INCLUDING active warzones?

I shall tell you. After the moratorium and subsequent abolishment of the death penalty. Look at South Africa's crime statistics in the days when we had the death penalty for All races -this was not an apartheid thing -if you were white and you were a murderer you would receive the death penalty also.

That is why my personal opinion is -a return to the death penalty globally for heinous and violent crimes.

A CITIZENRY WHO FEELS PROTECTED BY A GOVERNMENT THAT DOES NOT SUFFER VIOLENT PREDATORS TO LIVE..HAVE NO NEED TO TAKE UP ARMS THEMSELVES.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I shall tell you. After the moratorium and subsequent abolishment of the death penalty. Look at South Africa's crime statistics in the days when we had the death penalty for All races -this was not an apartheid thing -if you were white and you were a murderer you would receive the death penalty also.

More complex than that. After apartheid, crime rose. Oppressed people don't commit many crimes.

I think that is part of the problem arising in Europe. There refugees in some cases come from war torn regions where rape is the least of their worries. They may be under duress for lack of shelter, food , safety for their life. The fled to survive, once 'safe' in europe all that repressed anger comes out.

They haven't immigrated, been through orientation or assimilated. They showed up overnight, stressed, desperate and bitter.

rape statistics, wiki

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Okay, investigate, arrest, try, convict and execute--

Sounds like we have some death lovers. Maybe some Saudi Arabians, or nut-job Sharia lovers. Kill, kill, kill.

Rape is nasty crime of that there is no doubt. In the context of the OP, we are talking about some of the more distressing types of sexual abuse, that of children by groups of men who in most cases are from backward cultures where women's lives are irrelevent.

The way you deal with this type of abuse and criminality is through the courts. Thankfully in the UK, this blanket protectionism that protected "cultural difference" is beginning to be lifted.

On rape statistics in the abover reply. They are rubbish. Do you really think women in Afghanistan, Pakistan and every other Muslim nation feels empowered to report abuse? If a women reports rape in some countries, that's her life finished.

edit on 6/2/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This thread is rascist and you are rascist. Every one of you who has never, ever encountered a refugee on your own.

There are no "mass rapings", there never were any in Cologne (which you so obviously wanted to reply right now).

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

You can report these incidents but reporting on them doesn't change anything because the Elites in charge of these countries, your country, don't care about regular folks suffering at the hands of the government sponsored new comers. When the government forces changes down your throat; when the government turns traitor on native born citizens, your only recourse is to change the way you lead your lives.

Keep your children at home; don't let them go anywhere by themselves; cocoon yourself and your family and particularly your kids. Don't go out after dark; avoid sketchy places, especially after dark. Shop online. Stop using the "pools" and recreational facilities or do so only on weekends when you the parents can be present to supervise the activities. Avoid the big cities; stay out of and away from public transportation and lastly......if you can at all afford it, keep your kids out of the Government run schools. These are changes we've had to make in the US and changes we've had to live with for years. I guess this is entirely new to Europeans and Brits.

You'll get used to it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join