It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHELSEA CONFUSION: ‘President Sanders’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Freudian Slip?
Looks like Bernie Sanders is currently living rent-free in the Clinton family's fears these days.

Chelsea Clinton is feeling the Bern.

While she was campaigning for her mother in Minnesota Wednesday, Chelsea slipped and said “President Sanders.”

While criticizing her mother’s Democratic rival to a crowd in Minneapolis, Chelsea said, “We also need to strip away the immunity that President Sanders — excuse me — Senator Sanders, I hope not President Sanders — Senator Sanders…”

She nervously moved about in her chair as the audience laughed.

Clinton addressed about 250 people on behalf of Hillary at the south Minneapolis home of House Minority Leader Paul Thissen, the Star Tribune reports.
VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

www.theamericanmirror.com...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She'll probably turn up dead now.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Her biological father already did...(oops...did I say that out loud?).

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She'll probably turn up dead now.

LOL

Her mother will have her tongue torn out by the roots and fed to the dogs.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm curious as to what she was going to say Sanders had immunity from. Do you have the rest of her statement??
edit on 4-2-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Mama is going to wash her mouth out with soap!

The truth rings through the lies!

LOL's

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Her mom really can't afford too many unforced errors from the team these days. Chelsea is probably as shocked as anyone the coronation isn't going as planned.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I'm curious as to what she was going to say Sanders had immunity from. Do you have the rest of her statement??

I'm sorry...the article didn't cover it.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I got it. She was talking about the immunity for gun makers that Sanders voted for so they can't get sued if someone buys one of their guns and shoots someone with it.

WTF??? Why the hell would you want to allow the maker of a product to be punished for something someone else does with their product??? If the gun is legal to make and sell you can't sue them for making and selling it. What someone else does with it is on them. Could you imagine what kind of problems we'd have if you could sue the maker of something because of what the consumer did with it???

Good for Sanders for voting for that immunity. Clinton wanting to support such an idea is totally nuts.
edit on 4-2-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Chelsea just knows what Congress wants.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Could you imagine what kind of problems we'd have if you could sue the maker of something because of what the consumer did with it???

The first company I would sue is All-Clad since my wife brained with my 11" skillet.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Sounds like a pretty awkward moment for Chelsey. Maybe she was feeling the Bern in her head.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Maybe she was feeling the Bern in her head.

You know, if it were Bill and you said that the first thing I would suspect is syphilis.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well she probably intimately knows how much cheating the Hilldog camp had to do in order to claim "victory" in Iowa, all of which will be coming back to haunt this criminal maniac!

President Sanders will inevitably beat Hilldog as Chelsea unconsciously understands.

Hilldog is her own worst enemy and her families corruption can only be swiped under the rug when there is not a huge spotlight on them, her failure is inevitable!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmThursday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Her Foundation bonus is cancelled.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

She may have the power to see into the future but is only realizing it now.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Poor girl! She will have hell to pay from the red queen! I've always felt sorry for Chelsea, she seems nice, but she's always in the limelight with her psycho parents. Just look how Hillary reacted when that comedian said she dresses like "A linebacker for T.J. Maxx" (which is hilarious by the way!) He recieved multiple threats from Hillarys people. Mommy is a narcissist.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"Mommy, where are these two big men taking me?"

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

She wants to get into politics, but she's still taking courses in doublespeak...

It's just not working out too well for her yet...

Needs more practice.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Although I don't know much about Chelsea, from what I do know, I would think her leanings would be more along Bernie's line. She's been in the belly of the beast since she was born, she's seen it/lived it. I think she's probably disgusted by it. Perhaps she was worn out after a busy campaign schedule. Perhaps it was Freudian. Perhaps it was a purposeful jab. Wasn't there a thread recently...Chelsea for President?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join