It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The council of time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
First time i stood before the council, the floor portrayed as a Sun and the twelve pillars surrounding it ;" You summoned me", i asked with determination in the voice knowing the magic tricks try tried to bond me with. Ive endured worse pain than they could even imagine, breaking my mind into small fragments only to be put together in a way they thought was impossible. " State your meaning and your purpose? " I couldnt see which of the council members asked since they were cloaked in black robes. "You want a meaning and a purpose? There is none, never was, i wonder why you hold seats in a place where time does not exist?" I hoped for a answer i knew they didnt know. "Its always been like this since the dawn of time" A female voice surprised me, i always thought the council was only men. I was looking for an answer to a question i knew;" You know magic only exist to those who believe in them, you tricked Hitler into chasing the Holy Spear and i do remember when you tried to trick Napoleon " I started laughing cause Napoleon was one of the unique characters in history where rules was not part of his ways." They werent amused. So i made my statement; " These halls belongs to my people and i want them back, you ruled this earth for a fragment of the time we did and you lost control already, all of you failed "

new topics

join