It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of The World is Valentine's Day, needed to join prior to!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Oh god, you've bred...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the group!
We're all mad here. So, you're in good company.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

If I may make a correction: Don't mind the Raving lunatics.
We are, of course, all loonies.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hello etc

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks all!

The real world go in the way and I forgot to logout before stepping away!!

So good search on ghoshtbusters II!!

For those who did not get it: T(he) E(nd) O(f) T(he) W(orld) A(s) W(e) K(now) I(t) A(nd) I F(eel) F(ine) which the Trumpster started to use at campaign stops which peeved REM to no end.

#He who shall not be named# is the "A-0, Black Triangles, and the Forever Men of ATS" thread. Since the member that posted is no longer around to answer zillions of questions you cannot refer to them directly. So you can use #SNIPPED# and the one I used to talk abut them in general.

I posted over in the "Nuclear Fusion Question" thread about the W7-X plasma run early today (?? darn UTC time) with my first link back to Max Plank Institute news site using the proper BB codes! A win for everybody!

Thanks again for the replies! It looks like I have come the right community of misfit toys!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Welcome Aboard. You sound like a cool person! I look forward to seeing you around.

Until then, Cheers
edit on 3/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Welcome overboard. Could you link the a-o, black triangles, forevermen thread for me? Can't find it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Howdy!! Welcome to the wild ride!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft Thanks sublime, hope it's a good read.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And as an aside, my nine year old told me a few weeks ago teotwawki is indeed on valentine's day of this year. Which scares me a little, she is psychic like most wouldn't believe.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
More interruptions. Sorry for that. Massive update to thread with replies

Reply #SkidMark

Oh, I KNOW the bacon thread!
Any updates on the sneeze?

Reply #smurfy

Man, I so wanted to brag about my guitars in the thread the other week! I play jazz, punk, metal, blues, noise, grunge, reggae, Rush, Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani, Brother Zakk, anything alternative, well, anything but country (unless it is the classic stuff and I am doing a cover and don't realize it!). But then again, too much hubris and such...

Reply #Augustus and #cmdrkeenkid

It was both! The joke being they are both "End of the world" so a little mash-up for all to enjoy! And apparently confuse! Yes, humor is a good thing.

What is the difference between humor and tragedy? Humor is when somebody else slips on a banana peel; Tragedy is when "I" slip on a banana peel!

Reply #Ericthedoubter

Used to be my only form of transport (re: mountain biking). When not being lazy would go charge up a mountain with no heed or concern of 'where' I was going. Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

Reply #KenzoHatorri69

Konnichiwa. Most humble for not providing a link. Had a little time to update before being pulled in some other direction in real life (RL for those just learning to text). Thanks Sublime for providing (just re-read! That could become a thing: Thanks sublime! I like it!)

Thanks sublime for the replies!

-TEOTWAWKIAIFF

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

To borrow from U2. "This is a song Donald Trump stole from R.E.M. And I'm stealing it back!"

-TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Oh my gosh! A "Rattle and Hum" reference!!

I have the movie on DVD - made a huge impression on me when it came out in theaters (of course, that could just be because I was a 24 year old girl with a huge crush on Bono back then). I think I saw it at least 5 times, and it wasn't even out that long...

Anyway, many welcomes to you!

edit on 3-2-2016 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nowhere near enough splash in this thread:

Welcome, TEOTWAWKIAIFF.

Oh ... and if you get lost ...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The ribs still hurt. Luckily I haven't had to sneeze a lot lately but I have had to cut myself off from funny threads, which sucks. Thanks for asking.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I will bake cookies if someone else cleans the break room.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family

You waited long enough for your welcome cookies. Glad you finally jumped down the rabbit hole.

Enjoy...

Des

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Welcome aboard and because you are new you can clean the break room.
About the cookies...do you like chocolate chip,peanut butter or oatmeal
raisin?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
No end of the world for me...this will be the first valentine's day that I won'thave to spend several hundred dollars on a farce of a holiday.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The End Of The World is Valentine's Day

Yay! for my banking account?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join