It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

441 dead UK, a further 2000 missing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
im very shocked to hear this. on wednesday it was only 50 dead and 200 missing. now its 441 dead and a thought 2000 missing from the UK. very inconsistent with the figures, therefore if they can miss-calculate by that much then it could be possible that hundreds of thousands of people are actually dead but are titled as 'unaccounted for/missing'.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i think the goverment takes people to do tests on them.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I've posted on a couple of different threads my opinion on the real numbers. I don't know if you've read any of the other stuff, this may be redundant, but in short: I think that America, UK, Australia, Indonesia were conducting operations using a large number of mercenaries in the area. All those mercenaries could have been washed away. That's why the initial estimates came in so low, with everyone around Aceh and the Maldives tight lipped.

A whole lot of governments were looking around the circle, trying to get their story straight, releasing as little info as possible about the missing men. If anyone knows a missing mercenary, let us know. Of course we're not going to get any replies to that solicitation, and therein lies the problem. The rising dependence on mercenary forces by the US warplanners is alarming. There's a whole story behind Aceh and the indigenous people's rebellion against foreign investment and control over their oil wealth. South East Asia was just one theater in the dirty global war. Columbia, don't even get me started on Columbia. And now Venezuela is giving America's oil to Russia, pretty soon we're going to need all the Indonesias and Iraqs we can get, otherwise or cars might go thirsty. This is like a badly malformed Iraq flashback I'm having. Small country with lots of oil, rebelious religious natives, covert war leading to open war. There're all the makings of a conspiracy I tell ya'!

join