It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Someone else is talking about no IG during Hillary's tenure at State Dept.---about time!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Link in your last post not working.
edit on 31-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: queenofswords

Krongard's conflicts of interest and management style during his service does not negate any of these current facts.

What facts? This is just his opinion.

Fact: Obama did not appoint a permanent Inspector General during Hillary's entire tenure as SoS.
Fact: $6,000,000,000 went missing or unaccounted for during that time. (That is a six with nine zeros after it...taxpayer $$.)
Fact: Hillary Clinton used personal email exclusively because she did not have a .gov email address.
Fact: Hillary Clinton had a home brew server connected to the Clinton Foundation that stored government business on it.
Fact: Assistants printed classified documents, cut and pasted material, and sent them to her through unsecured channels.

All valuable pieces to putting a huge ugly and possibly criminal puzzle together. If you want to file these facts in the margins of your mind to use to look at later, go ahead.

You have to have the pieces before you can put the puzzle together.

edit on 31-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
Thanks.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Fixed.

My apologies.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Possibly Obama and Jarrett we're allowing Hillary free reign to dig her own grave.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think the biggest concern I have is why did Hillary have a setup like this to even be found? Its negligent and risky, and politicians don't tend to take such risks without the possible benefit being worth it.. So what were those benefits?

It should also be understood that left wing propaganda is currently working on the perspective of reality being right wing propaganda. So, those that buy into it will always perceive any negative statements about the left as propaganda.

Its success also depends on tying emotional ideals to organizations. In this, organizations and corporations will be defended with the same fervor as universal civil rights, and on the same basis. This allows for no meaningful movement, as well as establishing brand loyalty derived from political morals.

I say all that because this issue really isn't about the war between red and blue, and yet, that is how many approach it. The level of statism is reaching epic heights when moral equivalency is made to organizations, and individuals within them, rather than universal ideals.

These are some pretty serious problems here, and it goes beyond the political paradigm.

I want to know what Hillary was doing and who was involved. I'd want to know the same regardless of political party.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Fixed.

My apologies.

Thanks for fixing...but, dammit:

You've read your limit of free articles for this month.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hillary is no dummy. She's sat through many cybersecurity briefings. So the whole "I'm old, what's a server, why wasn't it safe to keep those secret emails on a server in my bathroom?" act is ridiculous. I submit to all of you that she KNEW that server would be hacked, and the data stolen, by AT LEAST one other foreign power from whom she took bribes. In the form of cash donation to the foundation, or favors/promises. Or maybe someone had some serious dirt on her, and she was blackmailed into it. Either way, any suggestion that she was unaware of those info security issues is laughable.

The woman is a lying snake... years from now, if the truth is allowed to come out, we'll see that all this is still just the tip of the iceberg.
edit on 1312016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Fact: Obama did not appoint a permanent Inspector General during Hillary's entire tenure as SoS.

I believe there were almost 40 IG positions that were not permanently filled. This is nothing new in the realm of politics. Obama has an average vacancy higher than previous presidents, but these vacancies are nothing new.

Fact: Hillary Clinton used personal email exclusively because she did not have a .gov email address.

Have an official source for that claim?

Fact: Hillary Clinton had a home brew server connected to the Clinton Foundation that stored government business on it.

That was not illegal.

Fact: Assistants printed classified documents, cut and pasted material, and sent them to her through unsecured channels.

That has not been proven.

All valuable pieces to putting a huge ugly and possibly criminal puzzle together. If you want to file these facts in the margins of your mind to use to look at later, go ahead.

You have to have the pieces before you can put the puzzle together.

"Possibly" is the key word. We need all the facts before we come to any conclusion.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"Pay no attention to that woman behind the personal server!"
(apologies to L. Frank Baum)

Lots of people forgetting they're not in Kansas anymore.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Ongoing investigation, huh? So you mean we don't know squat.

originally posted by: Annee

Can this man be believed? He has his own shady history.

Sounds like a:

"Don't look here, look over there".

Indeed. If you read the link the fox provided, it appears that the issues at the SD could be connected to this man and his defense contractor buddies.

Link

He may be part of the problem.

I won't even deny that. It doesn't change facts. It doesn't mean that whoever, regardless of politics, is risking our national security by circumventing the law, stealing and/or laundering taxpayer money, risking sensitive classified information safety should not be investigated thoroughly. The FBI has a gigantic and ugly puzzle to put together.

The American People deserve thoroughness.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: xuenchen

Ongoing investigation, huh? So you mean we don't know squat.

originally posted by: Annee

Can this man be believed? He has his own shady history.

Sounds like a:

"Don't look here, look over there".

Indeed. If you read the link the fox provided, it appears that the issues at the SD could be connected to this man and his defense contractor buddies.

Link

He may be part of the problem.

I won't even deny that. It doesn't change facts. It doesn't mean that whoever, regardless of politics, is risking our national security by circumventing the law, stealing and/or laundering taxpayer money, risking sensitive classified information safety should not be investigated thoroughly. The FBI has a gigantic and ugly puzzle to put together.

The American People deserve thoroughness.

I completely agree. My position on this email scandal has been very consistent in that we have to get all the information together and to come to any conclusion. Condemning Hillary before the entire puzzle has been put together and claiming she is guilty is illogical and is against the concept of due process.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm really hoping that the lying scum, Hillary, gets the nomination and presidency.

That way we can finally end the pretense of having a representative republic.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

As questions swirl about the security measures in place at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, critics are questioning why the State Department does not have a Senate-confirmed inspector general.

For more than four and a half years, the State Department has had no appointed inspector general, the longest such vacancy of any federal agency. And during his entire term, President Barack Obama has not nominated anyone to fill the slot.

State Department’s Inspector General Situation Attracts Scrutiny (Oct. 5, 2012)

And remember the whole thing started with a "hacker" exposing the Hillary accounts in March 2013.

She tried like Hell to keep the whole escapade secret.

As early as 2009, officials with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) expressed concerns over possible violations of normal federal government record-keeping procedures at the Department of State under Secretary Clinton.

Emails sent to Clinton's private clintonemail.com address were first discovered in March 2013, when a hacker named "Guccifer" widely distributed emails sent to her from Sidney Blumenthal, obtained by illegally accessing Blumenthal's email account. The emails dealt with the 2012 attack on the Benghazi consulate and other issues in Libya and revealed the existence of her clintonemail.com address.

Initial awareness

A controversy arose in March 2015, when it became publicly known that Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used her family's private email server for her official email communications while United States Secretary of State, rather than utilizing official State Department email accounts maintained on Federal government servers. Some experts, officials, and members of Congress contended that her use of private messaging system software, and a private server, and the deletion of nearly 32,000 emails that she deemed private, violated State Department protocols and procedures, and Federal laws and regulations governing recordkeeping requirements. An FBI probe was initiated regarding how classified information was handled on the Clinton server. The controversy occurred against the backdrop of Clinton's 2016 presidential election campaign and hearings held by the United States House Select Committee on Benghazi.

and why haven't we heard about encryption ?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is why she always gets away with it. She convinces people to wait for all the pieces. Then they never come out or are manipulated. It's pretty obvious.....the whole life moves on effect never fails these days.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
How can the Hillary and Obama cheerleaders explain away the fact that Obama was lying when he says he only learned of Hillary's use of a personal email address via news reports, when he was one of those corresponding with her via that address?

Was it George Bush's fault again?
edit on b000000312016-01-31T11:18:56-06:0011America/ChicagoSun, 31 Jan 2016 11:18:56 -06001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

I think the biggest concern I have is why did Hillary have a setup like this to even be found? Its negligent and risky, and politicians don't tend to take such risks without the possible benefit being worth it.. So what were those benefits?

It should also be understood that left wing propaganda is currently working on the perspective of reality being right wing propaganda. So, those that buy into it will always perceive any negative statements about the left as propaganda.

Its success also depends on tying emotional ideals to organizations. In this, organizations and corporations will be defended with the same fervor as universal civil rights, and on the same basis. This allows for no meaningful movement, as well as establishing brand loyalty derived from political morals.

I say all that because this issue really isn't about the war between red and blue, and yet, that is how many approach it. The level of statism is reaching epic heights when moral equivalency is made to organizations, and individuals within them, rather than universal ideals.

These are some pretty serious problems here, and it goes beyond the political paradigm.

I want to know what Hillary was doing and who was involved. I'd want to know the same regardless of political party.

Tiny little word....but, you're right, a BIG concern: W-H-Y

She could have avoided all of this controversy and suspicion if she had followed the proper protocols and procedures....and if Obama had not been negligent in his duty to appoint the requisite IG.

Politics be damned! I don't care if you are an R or a D.....The American People are getting screwed, blued, and tattooed by somebody. A political high-stakes international cartel of powerful people? Possibly. If this is shoved under the rug after all the dirt we know is on her, I will know that something is deeper and more sinister than any of us lowly citizens can imagine.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

This is why she always gets away with it. She convinces people to wait for all the pieces.

Waiting for all of the evidence and for the investigation to conclude is common sense, is it not? Should we "storm the gates" before her guilt is established?

Then they never come out or are manipulated.

Ah, the inevitable conspiracy. Too many people have convinced themselves that she is guilty, without proper evidence I might add, that the possibility she is innocent is non-existent and screams of a grand conspiracy that covered-up the "real truth" of her guilt.
edit on 31-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Things that are sooooo deeply secret will never be released to the public.

Only the indications will be.

Like maybe what we are seeing already.

They have told us the existence of top secret material on the Hillary system is for *REAL*

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join