It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sam Chachoua Is he genius or Quack:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Ok so I was watching Bill Maher and he bought this guest out, who claimed he cured or successfully treated the Aids virus in Charlie Sheen's body, there are also claims that he successfully fight cancer, now usually when I hear claims like this my first thought is quackery but that was before I saw him on Bill Maher explaining himself, if it's true that the big medical companies bought his work and buried it then something very immoral is taking place here where the intent is not to cure diseases but to treat them and make customers out of sick people, pls watch and give your opinion.
Btw he reportedly injected Sheen's diseased blood into his own body just to prove a point.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting, 2 things come to mind, first why is he alive, if someone wants to control his work removing him after they got it is easier, one less lose end.

Why he don't move to north Korea or Cuba, no corporations there and either of the regimes would be eager to be the ones that cured the plagues of the world, strong propaganda there.

I don't know

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Interesting, 2 things come to mind, first why is he alive, if someone wants to control his work removing him after they got it is easier, one less lose end.

Why he don't move to north Korea or Cuba, no corporations there and either of the regimes would be eager to be the ones that cured the plagues of the world, strong propaganda there.

I don't know

North Korea hell no! Cuba hell yeah! as they have a kick assed health care system, and they did try to kill him through car bomb, however mass release his methods to all, so it's not about him.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Interesting... im waiting to see what the science folk here on ats make of this!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah car bomb, that part was cute, if a VIP wants you dead you are dead, unless you are a VIP with a small private army to protect you 24/7 and that won't save you 100%.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

When was that interview taped?

Charlie Sheen admitted the troubling news that his HIV numbers are 'up' on Tuesday's episode of The Dr. Oz Show.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Btw he reportedly injected Sheen's diseased blood into his own body just to prove a point.
Uh oh.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks, very interesting. Have no trouble believing it was covered up. At least someone knows the published study is out there and was accepted by a major university.

If he didn't get a patent then perhaps the purchaser did.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

At least someone knows the published study is out there and was accepted by a major university.
Can you tell me where that study can be found? What university?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

When was that interview taped?

Charlie Sheen admitted the troubling news that his HIV numbers are 'up' on Tuesday's episode of The Dr. Oz Show.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Uh oh.

Actually, I saw the interview. The Aids markers were still not present but inflammation markers were up. That is two separate issues. His treating doctor did say that the aids virus seemed to go into remission and he was kind of amazed. He did say that Charlie should keep on the antivirals after Dr. Oz kind of put the words in his mouth. If the doctor were to disagree with conventional treatments here, he could lose his license, what would you say if you were in his shoes.

The inflammation markers I am not sure of why they were up, could be anything. They only had gone up for a week. The inflammation could have come from the body fighting the virus or the remnants of the virus or even a cold virus or any infection. I would think that the markers being up would mean his immune system is working and fighting something. Aids means your immune system is compromised, and not fighting.. But I am not sure if regular immune system function results would apply with Aids. Maybe Charlie was eating a lot of histamine producing foods.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I believe it was a university in California. Not sure which one but you can watch the video.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Any good pharma salesman will tell you the money is not in the cure, but the treatment which goes on as long as possible.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I don't know

It's cleaner and more efficient to take someone's work. If they can't take your work you commit suicide or become a "crazy quack."

The pharmaceutical industry is a multibillion dollar industry and they do not take kindly to cures, regardless of how many believe they work for everyone's benefit. A cure goes completely against all economic theories and principles.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Like a duck.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Like a duck.

Not saying he is or isn't but could you flesh out why you suspect he is a quack.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Like a duck.

Not saying he is or isn't but could you flesh out why you suspect he is a quack.

My son is currently undergoing radiation and has just finished chemo. I have looked into all sorts of stuff and made the determination that his "miracle cure" was very similar to a lot of similar questionable "practitioners".

Here's a link at the quackwatch site which would seem to draw similar conclusions.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Like a duck.

My son is currently undergoing radiation and has just finished chemo. I have looked into all sorts of stuff and made the determination that his "miracle cure" was very similar to a lot of similar questionable "practitioners".

Here's a link at the quackwatch site which would seem to draw similar conclusions.

Thanks for the link he deserved watching, i'd like to see further testing of his methods by multiple professionals, I have lost friends and family members to cancer and my ears pricks up when I hear possible breakthroughs, and I do hope your son beat this thing..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

There is no evidence of his treatment working, no studies/articles published in his name. Like Phage posted, after going off his meds Charlie Sheen's blood levels were up and he decided to go on his HIV meds again.

Then the fact that he injected himself with Charlie's blood: are they the same blood type? Was this done in a controlled environment with other professionals around? A real doctor injecting himself with somebody's blood? Even without HIV it would show how unprofessional the person is.

Chachoua has a patent in the US for his alledged 'cure':www.google.com...
I say he can go to countries where HIV is rife and prove to the world that it works. (and you do not need to show the treatment works to have a patent).

To my eyes he is a quack until he shows evidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

There is no evidence of his treatment working, no studies/articles published in his name. Like Phage posted, after going off his meds Charlie Sheen's blood levels were up and he decided to go on his HIV meds again.

Then the fact that he injected himself with Charlie's blood: are they the same blood type? Was this done in a controlled environment with other professionals around? A real doctor injecting himself with somebody's blood? Even without HIV it would show how unprofessional the person is.

Chachoua has a patent in the US for his alledged 'cure':www.google.com...
I say he can go to countries where HIV is rife and prove to the world that it works. (and you do not need to show the treatment works to have a patent).

To my eyes he is a quack until he shows evidence.

In the vid he claimed he did just that on the Comoros Islands, for which he received official letters of appreciation from the government , it is possible that he hoodwinked the government but the CDC or the UN should asked to see those patients,if for nothing else to prevent them from spreading HIV to others believing themselves to be cured.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

In the vid he claimed he did just that on the Comoros Islands, for which he received official letters of appreciation from the government , it is possible that he hoodwinked the government but the CDC or the UN should asked to see those patients,if for nothing else to prevent them from spreading HIV to others believing themselves to be cured.

I searched for his claim in Comoros but I couldn't find anything that would back it up. I doubt he is licenced to practice medicine anywhere, he seems to talk a lot but does not show any evidence= as quack as they come! lol

You are absolutely correct: if he's made people believe they are cured of HIV and they have unprotected sex, imagine the consequences! This is why I am against suggesting treatments that have not been proven to help, because it is dangerous.

But thank you for posting this, one more name to be wary of!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

uh oh, AIDS is what "medical conditions" you get as a result of treatment when you start conventional medical therapy. HIV does not cause AIDS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join