It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnosticism, Kabbalah & Physics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've found some interesting similarities between Gnosticism, Kabbalah & Physics and decided to share them.

In kabbalah there are 10 sephirots on the tree of life(just google tree of life to see an image), 1 hidden sephirot (Daa'th), and 22 paths. I have noticed that the total of 33 items on the tree of life corresponds to the 33 Aeons of Gnosticism in one of its sects. The 10 sephirots can be thought of as the 10 emanations of barbelo, and the hidden one can be thought of as Barbelo. Then the 22 paths can be thought of as Christos(the son), the 5 Aeons that Barbelo is composed of, the 4 Aeons that Christos emanates, and the 12 that those 4 each emanate. God is not included on the tree of life and can be thought of as the ain, ain soph & ain soph aur. Which possibly correspond in no particular order to God, Nous(mind of God), & Logos(word of God), but I'm not as sure how those correspond, but thought I'd add that anyways.

Now for the reason I separated the Aeons into 10, 1, and 22 in the way that I did, it is because if you look at them from a physics point of view then the 10 emanations of Barbelo can be thought of as the 10 dimensions of space that she brings into existence so Christos can experience creation (can't really do much with no dimensions). Barbelo can be thought of as the hidden one as time. This corresponds to M-theory(a version of string theory) 10 space dimensions and 1 time dimension. Then the 22 paths can be thought of as the 22 properties of energy.

What I mean by 22 properties, is the 22 fields/forces that make up the universe. Barbelo is composed of 5 Aeons, which I think fits best with the fundamental forces. There are a few contenders for additional fundamental forces that I won't go into, but I think that whatever the answer is there will be a total of 6. This is because I consider Christos(the Son) the electromagnetic force. The reason for this is the body is composed of 7 chakras, or energy wheels that correspond to the 7 main endocrine systems. Barbelo can be thought of as the pituitary, which controls 5 other endocrine glands & those 5 are the Aeons she is composed of. This would leave the pineal gland to be Christos(the Son) which harnesses electromagnetic energy which gave me the idea for having the 5 aeons as forces as well.This could also be the reason for naming the Sun, after the Son because it was the largest/closest source of light. Barbelo/Time is thought to be a force by some people with hypothetical particles called chronons, so it could be either a dimension or force or both. So anyways that's how I get the first 7 emanations of God as forces.

Next would be the 4 aeons that Christos emanates, these could be anything really, I'm not actually sure how they fit, but they could be 4 new particles that make up dark matter or possibly the ghosts suggested as new particles by physicists recently for explaining the mass of the fundamental particles. The 12 aeons that they emanate make the most sense to be the 12 fermions, the fundamental particles that make up matter. They can be sub divided into 4 categories which would make sense if they were emanated from 4 different aeons. If you're wondering why there isn't an individual Aeon for each boson, it's because I have a hypothesis that bosons are quanta of one field, while fermions each have their own field and their quanta would be regular particles, and their anti-particle counterparts, and if supersymmetry proves to be true then those as well.

The Higgs field would be the only one missing now, and that is what I believe to either be one of the Aeons that Barbelo is composed of, but since it is a scalar field and so different from all the others and is also what produces some of the driving numbers behind creation I would think it would be closer to being the actual God field, or at least a part of God like Nous or Logos.

Some people may wonder why I don't include "the Demiurge" and that's because I tend to like John Lash' view of Gnosticism a lot better where the Demiurge is just an archon which are the result of Sophia's fractal impact. The Demiurge is actually a term that was used originally by Plato and since he seemed to think the Demiurge was one of the first emanations of God then either A. the Demiurge is delusional, or B. it wasn't yaldaboath, the chief archon that Plato had a connection to.

They don't all fit together perfectly, this can definitely be improved upon, but I believe that there is some sort of correlation going on because the number 33 appears in kabbalah, Gnosticism and in the number of degrees of Freemasonry as well. As well as the fact that what an Aeon actually is and what's its point always bugged me, so I came up with the idea that each Aeon is a dimension or field, so like the parameters of existence. We are a combination of fields, and we are conscious, so why can't the fields themselves be conscious?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wonder how they came up with all this **** for people to believe in, they smoked a lot of "drugs" and watched nature shows, thats it, no miracle

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blazesabaoth

Physics = Object / NoThiNg Else MattErs ( Its a song )

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
All religions are connected in one way or another. A lot of the terms and numbers we find in holy books can also be found within the human body.

Just as an example, Jesus was supposedly 33 when he died, there are 33 levels of freemasonry, 33 aeons in Gnosticism (as you pointed out), etc. These represent the 33 vertebrae in the spine where the top level leads to enlightenment, a.k.a. the brain stem and brain where our true selves reside.

I'd suggest looking within for answers, all religions point toward the same place and that is within.
edit on 1/28/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blazesabaothKabbalah is Jewish gnosis like Sufism Is Muslim gnosis. Hinduism has its kundalini and Christianity had the Gnostikoi which is where you get Gnostic. But it's been used to describe the OTO mass and associated with all types of things that the Christian Gnostikoi had no connection. They thought YHWH was not suitable for worship due to his madness. They were almost erased from history.
Thank God there works that we do have even exist. Someone wanted us to have them. Poor fool is he who refuses to look outside the bible for wisdom. He will never have Gnosis.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You are equating similar numbers as meaning that different things are similar. This is magical thinking and has nothing to do with Science, hence nothing to do with Physics.

When science uses numbers it uses them mathematically, because often disparate number systems means that particular numbers tell us different things even though the numbers themselves are the same.

An example may be that Betelgeuse 642.5 light years away. This in no way relates to Iowa code 642.5 which states:

When the plaintiff, in writing, directs the sheriff to take the answer of the garnishee, the sheriff shall put to the garnishee the following questions: 1. Are you in any manner indebted to the defendant in this suit, or do you owe the defendant money or property which is not yet due? If so, state the particulars. 2. Have you in your possession or under your control any property, rights, or credits of the said defendants? If so, what is the value of the same? State all particulars. 3. Do you know of any debts owing the said defendant, whether due or not due, or any property, rights, or credits belonging to the defendant and now in the possession or under the control of others? If so, state the particulars. 4. Do you compensate the defendant in this suit for any personal services whether denominated as wages, salary, commission, bonus or otherwise, including periodic payments pursuant to a pension or retirement program? If so, state the amount of the compensation reasonably anticipated to be paid defendant during the calendar year. The sheriff shall append the examination to the sheriff's return.

The application of numerology does not work in science.

edit on 28/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I believe it's deeper than that, I see the 33 vertebrae as just one manifestation of the so below of "as above, so below". The Gnostics believed that the Aeons had personalities and you could talk to them, for them it's not just a metaphor about inner enlightenment.

a reply to: chr0naut

It's not really numerology, the numbers i use are just counting different things. It's not applying the actual meaning of numbers in any way. The idea is that the fields that contain the numbers that make up creation are actually living entities, which is a union between spirituality & physics. I don't see how you think it's numerology. What I'm saying is someone had 7 fruits, which overtime turned into 7 blueberries, 7 strawberries, 7 raspberries, but ultimately was the same thing and evolved over time in different ways. I wouldn't be surprised if there's actually numerology applied to certain laws, what you're saying though is that i have 10 fingers, so when someone has 10 chicken fingers, they knew I had 10 fingers. Sometimes numbers correlate for a reason and other times they don't, I'm suggesting that this time they do. Numerology actually can be used in science, because someone could easily write a story about 12 different people as a way of showing the relationship between the cranial nerves, and it would be perfectly valid.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: blazesabaothNone of what you guys are talking about is Gnostic or Kabbalah it's bad numerology. Gnosticism is about knowledge of the divine so is Kabbalah. You would have to study for years before you had an understanding of gematria or Kabbalah. Have you read the Tanakh, Talmud, Sepher yezira or the Zohar? That's just the beginning. Keep dreaming.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
As above so below is hermetic and not related to the number 33. The hexagram represents that though. One triangle pointing up, one down. That's also in the our father, "on earth, as it is in heaven" if you want to connect it to 33 thats your best bet.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'll start off by saying , I enjoyed reading this thread. It had me thinking. But to be clear, I'm a layman in all of these matters. I just want to say that I've been thinking about time and how similar it is to an infallible god. I've come to the conclusion, that they are one and the same. I believe if you consider this aspect, these correlations might be intertwined in a better relation. But like I said, I'm a layman in these subjects, so you can take it with a grain of salt. That's just my 2 cents anyways.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
From my point of view:

Quantum physics is the science where we track a probability field that is the real reality that manifest in the material. The material world is a symptom of the field and understanding and manipulating the field will result in understanding and manipulating the material world. The double slit experiment is a measuring tool of this probability field.

The question is not if consciousness can effect the probability field, but at what levels it effect the field and it can be quantified and known just like any other mystery for those who seek answers. Synchronicity is manifested thru entanglement in quantum physics and some souls can even raise the information to their mind/awareness to be able to notice a quantum effect magnified to the conscious level.

The chakra system is a good start but there is something missing in that system on how quantum probability fields manifest as "higher energetic body"/"vibrational body" states (sometime referred to anointment in spiritual text).

"higher energetic body" fluctuates, so the whole concept of being anointed or not, is a simplification and instead we should look at the whole body on a quantum level and see how every energy manifestation (quanta) is connected/disconnected to each other thru entanglement both within and outside the body in real time.

Reiki is a perfect example on how some souls know how to push another body into "higher energetic body states" just with their own body as a tool and make the other mind/conscious feel more energy flowing. All souls have the same potential. Push it.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: areyousirius360
a reply to: blazesabaothKabbalah is Jewish gnosis like Sufism Is Muslim gnosis. Hinduism has its kundalini and Christianity had the Gnostikoi which is where you get Gnostic. But it's been used to describe the OTO mass and associated with all types of things that the Christian Gnostikoi had no connection. They thought YHWH was not suitable for worship due to his madness. They were almost erased from history.
Thank God there works that we do have even exist. Someone wanted us to have them. Poor fool is he who refuses to look outside the bible for wisdom. He will never have Gnosis.

You can find understanding thru the bible but you do not need to use the bible as a tool to walk the path. Several souls have taken the Amagydala fear overload road and the gentle slow road without the bible as a tool.

If a souls is to be awoken and choose to be awoken, it will be given the tool or create the tools it needs to awake. Awareness always finds a way. Time and dedication.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittleIndeed. If only people understood that of all ancient religious texts, the new testament is the least reliable. If it was written at the time claimed by the churches then where are the original copies? If God didn't preserve the original copies, why should we trust the rest?

edit on 29-1-2016 by areyousirius360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a reply to: LittleByLittleIndeed. If only people understood that of all ancient religious texts, the new testament is the least reliable. If it was written at the time claimed by the churches then where are the original copies? If God didn't preserve the original copies, why should we trust the rest?

The trouble is that some other religions have also failed miserably. We are on a planet where souls do not question the religion/culture, they are brought up in and believe their religion/culture is better and even at times have created an image what their religion/culture is that is not based in what their "holy" books say.

Christian faith is an example where people say the bible is holy but refuse to read/believe the old testament.

Jews who are interested in following the golden rule also have to ignore part of their scripture.

The Qurans where burned so only the "right version" was left. Islam is an example where people change the meaning of what is written in the Quran to be more evolved with objective morality removing the logical errors that deviate from the golden rule. It might be that the feeling of Islam attract many souls but I demand more of a blessed ONE than what Muhammad could deliver based on the surviving Quran. The Quran is for me always missing the mark but trying to be close. When compared to Rumi Muhammad becomes the less aware being and Rumi the real prophet that stands the test of time.

This is following the golden rule perfectly. I wished it was written like this in the Quran. Would have made Islam a blessing on humanity.

edit on 29-1-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittleWho is Rumi? I feel like I should know that.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: LittleByLittleWho is Rumi? I feel like I should know that.

Sufi Poet.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittleI have yet to finish the Koran but Sufism is what I really want to learn.

new topics

top topics

join