It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory explains what caused the Big Bang & what existed before! (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Usually scientific videos on YouTube get really high ratings in likes vs dislikes. This video is almost all dislikes. This already seems questionable, but I guess i'll view before coming to any conclusion.

EDIT: so the video isn't a video at all, but a stupid message telling us to read the description in the video, in which the very first word is "Yo" followed by "The Earth hasn't been created yet".

I'm not even going to bother looking at anything else. He's lost all credibility already.
edit on 24/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Also to ask, what is the point of a "dead" universe?

One can infer then, that life IS the point of the universe.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiscoVolante

So how did all the potential energy before the big bang decide it wanted to experience itself?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

So how did all the potential energy before the big bang decide it wanted to experience itself?

Who said it ever had a choice or that it could decide anything in the first place.

Maybe what is just is and that's it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Who said it ever had a choice or that it could decide anything in the first place.

Maybe what is just is and that's it.

But there was nothing before the big bang, no uninverse.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

But there was nothing before the big bang, no uninverse.

There was Potential.

Also, there is no "before" the big bang either. Time didn't exist yet so there is no Before.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This thread is breaking my brain.

If the big bang was the same every time, would the universe play out the exact same every time?

I wonder if there is infinite time in the universe, or only a finite amount of time infinitely looped.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
We will never live long enough as a species to find out the truth. I doubt that even an inteligent species living continually for 3 million years and who had the tech if 3 million years of inovation could actually find the truth of creation. Its a joke we think we know anything

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The video you linked is Spam btw...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No matter how many bubbles, multiverses or other dimensions there are, they all occupy the same place, the Universe.

No . This universe is only one of an infinite amount of universes found in the multiverse(s). (added the plural to multiverse due to if you believe in the 11 dimensions there may be an infinite number of multiverses found in the _____fill in the blank)

This universe could be the only one that sprang from a singularity. One could have been created by an omnipotent being , while another was brought in by an inter-dimensional war between 2 rival factions. And if you believe in Quantum Theory , I just brought 2 universes into being...

edit on 24-1-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Maybe nothingness and the universe exist at the same time like a qubit. If nothingness "existed" in a pure state of nothingness it wouldn't have the potential to purge its self of anything that exist because its an impossibility. A finite space would create a situation where nothingness and existence coexisted aka "void and life" and they do as space expands it expands into nothingness "void". If the two opposing forces have a finite space once one wins singularity happens and the process starts over again. The loop of eternity. If the void isn't finite existence will delude its self into nothingness, however one has to question that something can come from nothing.

Maybe just maybe the only law is equal and opposite reaction for any action including nothingness.

to all the people who are like WHAT? I agree its hard for me to even understand. I wish i had the vocabulary to adequately describe the concept. Simply put for nothing to exist everything must exist and for everything to exist nothing also must exist.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

a reply to: woogleuk

If there is nothing you don't even have space.

"If there is"… Nothing

that makes nothing something after all.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: intrptr

I'm just reading something now which said exactly the same thing you just said.

It shows how small our minds are, not being able to grasp something like infinity…..

Here we are trapped inside the 3D "box". You have to let go your preconceived notions like beginning and end , start and stop, here and there.

I just made that up the other day, where'd you read the "exact same thing", I just said?

Flattering me, if you would.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No . This universe is only one of an infinite amount of universes found in the multiverse(s). (added the plural to multiverse due to if you believe in the 11 dimensions there may be an infinite number of multiverses found in the _____fill in the blank)

Lol, you divide 1 as many times as you like.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

why is there no before the big bang? I can honestly say I have no grasp of the math involved in the theory I have never been able to understand the stance of there being nothing before the event.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

to all the people who are like WHAT? I agree its hard for me to even understand. I wish i had the vocabulary to adequately describe the concept. Simply put for nothing to exist everything must exist and for everything to exist nothing also must exist.

My brain hurts! LOL

I just can't wrap my poor little brain around this. I am a mere mortal after all.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: drivers1492
a reply to: mOjOm

why is there no before the big bang? I can honestly say I have no grasp of the math involved in the theory I have never been able to understand the stance of there being nothing before the event.

I'm going with there always being something. Makes a little more sense than something coming from nothing. Still blows my mind though.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's like those thoughts that you get just as you're falling asleep. They make perfect sense...then slip away into nonsense.

Trying to ponder absolutes (nothing/infinity) is something I enjoy doing to fall asleep, actually.

The most frustrating part about grasping infinity is just as you seem to be able to conceptualize it, it slips from your fingers and you have to start all over again.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: woogleuk

If there is nothing you don't even have space.

Or time.
How would you measure it?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

how the universe came to be and that is when all the black holes suck every thing in and that every thing as gone its then all compressed into one place and then some element comes to be which as never bean seen before which helps with the big bang again and than it all starts all over again for ever and ever ... well that what i think happens ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join