It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't employee brags about stealing land.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Maybe for her next feat she could steal some class.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I posted a comment in another thread just yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have to agree with you on this issue and, yes, I know this link is to a site many do not approve of but the video, of which I do not know how to embed here, is revealing to say the least. It's a retirement party for a, I think, a BLM employee and congratulating her for her accomplishment of basically stealing private land for the Federal Government.

www.infowars.com...

a reply to: onequestion

Lower down the page is a more complete video around 6 minuets long that details how she basically stole a mine from 2 old WW2 veterans appraised for 40 million and she acquired, leverage bought it for the federal government for 2.5 million.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

i am sorry...no evidence?... They admitted in the video the property's value at $40 million, yet they bought it at 2.5 million...

They admitted in the video they were going after other private property, and that the owners would be sweating about the land-grab if the owners knew the BLM wanted their property...

If you knew a property you owned was worth $40 million, would you sell it for $2.5 million?
edit on 21-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Her open admission to doing this is proof of intent to commit felony fraud, so I hope those vets have her prosecuted.
Or she gets run over by a truck.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

People do willingly sell things for below market value often. Sometimes even for a single buck to get it in the hands of an organisation that will protect it.

Tax reasons,
Liquidation reasons,
Desperate reasons,
Patriotic reasons,
And likely other equally fair reasons.

I kinda regret I bit and replied in this thread.

Carry on with the "obviously" conspiritorial reasons.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Isn't it nice how some Federal employees brag about abusing their powers, lying to people about the cost of their property, and even intimidate citizens to sell them their properties at a discount price to the government?

Sheshh, if it wasn't for my access to the internet right now, and because they were speaking in English I might have believed i woke up in Cuba...

A government employee bragging about how she was able to steal a mine from two WW2 veterans...

As I just asked in another thread about a similar subject, is just pure lawlessness or is it the state looting the citizens because they are so short of money.

<< 1   >>

join