It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When You Surrender To Synchronicity? John St Julien Knows, Watch This!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hello All,

Ok, so a few weeks ago I posted my Steve Vai synchronicity on Craigslist. Trying to find like minded people, in hopes of possibly forming a group to get together and share experiences and ideas with. I didn't get much of a response to that post. So I was kind of bummed about it one night. Trying to figure out how to find like minded people in my area. So I finished smoking my cigarette, and went back in my room to do some surfing for awhile. I looked at the clock to see what time it was, and it was 11:11.

So I got on Youtube and typed in synchronicity, and that is when I found this video. The video was posted by a man named John St Julien, and his video was about what happened in his life when he surrendered to his 11:11 synchronicity that was going on in his life. Bottom line, it blew me away! Out of all of the videos that I have watched on Youtube over the past several years, this could easily be the best video I have ever seen, and I am not the only one that has expressed that either.

So if you want to watch what happened to John St Julien when he followed his 11:11 synchronicity, click on the link below. Just be forewarned, if you have a soul and compassion, you may want to grab some tissue first. Just sayin".

Have a great weekend,
TomSawyer

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

SnF just for the way you made it sound!
I'm on it!
I get flashbacks of Lennon as he speaks.
edit on Rpm11516v46201600000056 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

Just watched it and must say it is inspiring. Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
what a great story, thanks for sharing the video. it makes one wonder and question destiny or our life choices we make all the time.

Could it really be that numbers or other signs can show the way?
Maybe, for me there are no coincidences. But getting in tune with this is another matter and I think one can easily fall into a trap of their own making.

new topics

top topics

join