It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The key to unveiling the paradigm lies in plain sight and you toss it aside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nobody bothered to actually read my last thread. Look, apparently if you stand at the base of any obelisk (including the Washington Monument) on a solstice you're going to see it's collinear to the sun trajectory like this: img.4plebs.org...

archive.4plebs.org...

www.youtube.com...

"Each and every obelisk in the WORLD is aligned to the winter and summer solstice. No, that's not a scene from 2001 below -- it was the scene TODAY in Washington DC from the BASE OF THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT....., the vatican, London, North Korea, Egypt, South America, and everywhere else an obelisk stands...."

"Stand outside - anywhere - and wait for the summer solstice. On that morning place a star below your feet and look NORTHEST the sun should align directly infront of you (looking northeast) place your "CORNER STONE" there and build an obelisk.

Now on the WINTER solstice stand on your death star again and look northWEST - the sun will rise directly in front of that position -- place another cornerstone and build another oblesik

Halfway through the solstices look direftly in front of your death star and build a KEYSTONE.

Looking above youll see the two pillars representing the both solstices with the arch in the middle - you see this archetecure EVERYWHERE around the world

Im not going to post hundreds of pictures of buildings... because you already know what im talking about...

The ARCH (heel stone) represents the EQUINOX - and like the two pillars happens twice per sheeple year. It represents the DOORWAY through which the sun passes into EITHER life or death. It is a CROSS road to immoratlity for it symolizes renewed 'life' or certain 'death'.

Anyway your fun adventure this week will be to FIND YOUR LOCAL ARCH (as usual hit the WAR MEMORIALS or town monuments to find them) and get there AT SUNIRSE!

YEP SUN RISE!!! Now I KNOW that eliminated about 90% of your worthless lazy becasue you're still going be too hungover to get up off your lazy asses and get out the door at the crack of dawn BUT DO IT!!!!!

What you WILL witness is the sun rising DIRECTLY in the CENTER of the archway DIRECTLY under the KEYSTONE. A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!!!!"

edit on 15-1-2016 by Lisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lisit
Look, apparently if you stand at the base of any obelisk (including the Washington Monument) on a solstice you're going to see it's collinear to the sun trajectory

If you do the same to a building, flagpole, large rock, hill, mountain, flagpole, a tall person, a giraffe, a elephant etc you will see the exact same thing!

Where else did you expect to see the sun?
edit on 15-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Look, apparently if you stand at the base of any obelisk (including the Washington Monument) on a solstice you're going to see it's collinear to the sun trajectory

If you do the same to a building, flagpole, large rock, hill, mountain, flagpole, a tall person, a giraffe, a elephant etc you will see the exact same thing!

Where else did you expect to see the sun?

suncalc.net...

You seriously can't get the clue? The sun trajectory varies by day, an obelisk is four-sided and on a solstice it is perpendicular to one of those sides.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You seriously can't get the clue? The sun trajectory varies by day, a obelisk is four-sided and on a solstice it is perpendicular to one of those sides.

Again, where else could it be?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can pee off the porch during a solstice and get the same effect. I'm guessing the obelisks were used as calendars so they knew when to plant crops.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You seriously can't get the clue? The sun trajectory varies by day, a obelisk is four-sided and on a solstice it is perpendicular to one of those sides.

Again, where else could it be?

At a different angle than 90 degrees? Just watch www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lisit

Apparently the beauty of cosmic geometry is lost on some.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'd snip out part of that quote you have with the slur against homosexuals.

And yeah, that really is cool!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

dude one death star is going to cost a fortune especially with the pesky rebels running around

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I really thought the utility of any tall Obelisk... was to cast a long shadow at a particular direction (angle)
so the 2 Equinox's & 2 Solstice's could be announced

looking up the sheer side of a Obelisk at the Sun seems not noteworthy of mention...
high noon on june 21st is not similar high noon on dec 21st & so & so forth

I wonder if the 2 equinox & 2 Solstice could be equated to 'cardinal points' instead of the magnetic North then defining S, E, & W 'cardinal directions'... the idea of aligning the obelisk to a NE cornerstone would suggest just that idea

the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse era-of-time is also under scrutiny...in my book
edit on th31145291093215222016 by St Udio because: cardinal direction stuff

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm not going to look for an obelisk, but I did find your thread interesing thank you. But the real thing that drew me to your thread was the word paradigm. I like that word ☺☺☺👍
edit on 15/1/16 by OpenEars123 because: Because when I was 8, I found a tremolo in the form of a pig. We made friends and went on adventures together. I wrote a book about our experiences, and the local vicar said I had moxy. I ran away and covered myself in soup.,this was unfortunate as uncle Frank was making a collage of mice. Anyway everything fell into place when I dyed my hair, from then on I had painful calves but still looked really good.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Nobody bothered to actually read my last thread. Look, apparently if you stand at the base of any obelisk (including the Washington Monument) on a solstice you're going to see it's collinear to the sun trajectory like this: img.4plebs.org...

archive.4plebs.org...

www.youtube.com...

"Each and every obelisk in the WORLD is aligned to the winter and summer solstice. No, that's not a scene from 2001 below -- it was the scene TODAY in Washington DC from the BASE OF THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT....., the vatican, London, North Korea, Egypt, South America, and everywhere else an obelisk stands...."

"Stand outside - anywhere - and wait for the summer solstice. On that morning place a star below your feet and look NORTHEST the sun should align directly infront of you (looking northeast) place your "CORNER STONE" there and build an obelisk.

Now on the WINTER solstice stand on your death star again and look northWEST - the sun will rise directly in front of that position -- place another cornerstone and build another oblesik

Halfway through the solstices look direftly in front of your death star and build a KEYSTONE.

Looking above youll see the two pillars representing the both solstices with the arch in the middle - you see this archetecure EVERYWHERE around the world

Im not going to post hundreds of pictures of buildings... because you already know what im talking about...

The ARCH (heel stone) represents the EQUINOX - and like the two pillars happens twice per sheeple year. It represents the DOORWAY through which the sun passes into EITHER life or death. It is a CROSS road to immoratlity for it symolizes renewed 'life' or certain 'death'.

Anyway your fun adventure this week will be to FIND YOUR LOCAL ARCH (as usual hit the WAR MEMORIALS or town monuments to find them) and get there AT SUNIRSE!

YEP SUN RISE!!! Now I KNOW that eliminated about 90% of your worthless lazy becasue you're still going be too hungover to get up off your lazy asses and get out the door at the crack of dawn BUT DO IT!!!!!

What you WILL witness is the sun rising DIRECTLY in the CENTER of the archway DIRECTLY under the KEYSTONE. A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!!!!"

sorry mate I don't understand what your arguement is.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This is all verifiable with Google Maps. If you search for any notable obelisks, whether the Washington Monument or the one in Saint Peter's Square you'll see they're aligned off the east-west axis by the same angle. The implications are to anyone's guess.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Fun fact:
The meter was originally defined as ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the north pole.
The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s.
If you search for the 29.9792458 latitude on Google Maps:
The Great Pyramid at Giza
Al Haram
Giza Governorate
Egypt

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Fun fact:
The meter was originally defined as ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the north pole.
Al Haram
Giza Governorate
Egypt

That's some coincidence which has an improbability factor of 10 to the power of ten which I bet are the amount of stars in the milky way.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Fun fact:

Except the location of the pyramid is not actually a fact....

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Except the location of the pyramid is not actually a fact....

www.metabunk.org...

A matching sequence of five digits is not particularly strange or extraordinary. People have won the lottery matching far longer sequences than just five digits.

How did they calculate the size of a cubit then?

They used the meter with Pi and the Golden Number to determine the length.

Interesting factoid. If you take the perimeter of the base and then divide it by the height multiplied by 2 you'll get Pi (1760/560 = 3.14). maybe they didn't know pi either back then?

The length of a base side is 9,131 Pyramid Inches measured at the mean socket level, or 365.24 Pyramid Cubits, which is the number of days in a year [9,131/25 = 365.24, accurate to 5 digits].

The length of the antechamber of the King's Chamber times Pi = length of a sidereal year [116.26471 Pyramid Inches * 3.14159 = 365.25636 days, accurate to 8 digits]

And in regards to the speed of light. If you draw two circles, one inside the square of Giza and one outside the square and you subtract the inner circumference from the outer circumference, the answer is equal to nothing else What? The speed of light.

Hardly the only peculiar thing regarding latitude: www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 27-1-2016 by Lisit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join