It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Episcopal Church punished by global body for accepting gay marriage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Darlin' being libertarian means that if you decide you want to begin an intimate relationship with your dog, that is your business and your choice.

I will not lobby for laws to make that activity illegal.

However, being libertarian also means I am likewise free to choose my own personal moral and religious philosophy no matter how much you might hate and despise it.

Go do whatever you like in your own life. That is what libertarianism is, and by the same the token, I expect you to give me and mine the same latitude.

Of course, you constantly show your authoritarian streak by advocating that I ought to be stripped of my parental rights for raising my kid in a way that YOU don't approve of. Darlin' keep your business to yourself. If you wanted to get into it with your dog, I'd be sure to do that for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Stop calling me 'darlin', little sister.

Answer the questions:
What will you do if your little boy tells you he's gay? What if he comes home for Thanksgiving with a boyfriend? What if he says he thinks he's really a girl?

YOU YOURSELF said earlier that 'kids aren't brought up proper.' You said that, remember? While you were lamenting about public schools and the uninvolved parents who send their kids to those schools.....

Why aren't you home-schooling? Cuz, you said a few years ago that you were going to be home-schooling. But now, you're paying for others to teach your kid. Why? Is your salary so immense that you think it's worth it to work outside the home now? Rather than raise your kid and teach him what YOU want to teach him?

YOU SAID that those kids in public school need discipline, that they weren't 'raised proper', and you know better how to do it....and that other parents don't know how to raise their kids or to discipline them......

YOU said those things.
"Darlin'."
Yet every time I've mentioned the importance of parent-education, and knowledge of early childhood development, and brain-training....you've spit in my face.

edit on 1/15/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

If you wanted to get into it with your dog, I'd be sure to do that for you.

You just typed this?

You did????
Wow. Yeah, you did.

I'm just gonna leave it lay there. Pathetic.

edit on 1/15/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join