It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harner County Firechief Resigns Accuses FBI of posing as Militia Members

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All the conspiracy speculation is BS.
This guy is just one of the militia sympathizers.

When he got shot down from the other locals who don't want to deal with these idiots & their fake courts & safety committees, he quit in a hissy fit.
Then made up this cockamamy story because he's one of these fools that believe all that nonsense conspiracy anti government Un 21 scary hoobooboo.

He's just another moran(sic) like the yahoos in the camp.

That"s all there is to this.

K~

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Your numbers don't agree with the ones I found at this link, on which I based my statement about the median income level. According to the US Census Bureau the median income is:
Median household income, 2009-2013 $38,113 Harney County
quickfacts.census.gov...

This link: factfinder.census.gov...

Civilian labor force 3,765

CLASS OF WORKER
Private wage and salary workers 2,057 60.3
Government workers 901 26.4
Self-employed workers in own not incorporated business 435 12.7
Unpaid family workers 19 0.6

shows the percentage of government workers is over one quarter.
When you consider the poverty level is at 18.6% (see link above) add those folks to the government employees, you've got 45% of the population depending on government for income. Then you add in the 22.5% of the population over 65 years of age (on Social Security), you have a majority of the population getting money from the government.

Not sure where you got your figures but they surely don't match anything I see for the area. Perhaps a link to your source would be helpful if you are going to accuse me of making up figures.
At the time that I posted I did not have time to look up the specific numbers---thus my speculation. My speculation was based on the figures I'd seen early on, last week when this thing was heating up.
You are welcome to argue with the Census Bureau---that is my source.
edit on 15-1-2016 by diggindirt because: correction

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Thats the thing and one of my points... He has no attachment to the federal government. He is local and his attachment is to the state / county government.

His resignation only affects the locals...

Did Snowden's resignation only affect the locals?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Informer1958

You know nothing about this man, there is no way you can make character judgments about him. You have one video of him talking.
I would bet my last dollar you had no idea this guy existed before this video.

If you just want to take this mans word as a fact based on only him saying it, that is fine.
But there is absolutely reason for him to lie, he obviously has issues with this judge.

Hasn't stopped you from making character judgements about this man now has it?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Your looking at county stats not bunkerville and misquit Nevada. Look that up in thr census. And just so you know the police department in misquit is huge and has jurisdiction in bunketville. When you look at the county most if those government jobs are police and fire departments and of course local governments. Those aren't federal jobs I looked for federal jobs and they seem to be non existent in th area.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Noobarino

Oh he's probably absolutely correct that some of the militia members are FBI.

You don't think that the FBI is actively engaging in COINTELPRO?

vault.fbi.gov...

www.newsweek.com...

FBI has always posed as militia.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
This thread is about Harney County, Oregon. The jobs I speak of are there. That's where this occupation is taking place. That's where the intimidation to support the government is taking place.
You've obviously taken a wrong turn and ended up in Nevada---head north. The action is in Oregon. The people applying the pressure are in Oregon. The jobs are in Oregon, where the occupation is taking place. The people are being intimated and told it is radical to exercise your freedom of speech. It is being hinted that radicals don't usually keep their jobs for long.
Or things like: "Miss Opal, I know you were a school teacher way back when and you need these meals on wheels that we've been delivering but if these radicals take over we might not be able to get your meals to you."

There is something bubbling there. How often do you see three high-level school administrators resign in one week?
katu.com...

PORTLAND, Ore. — The superintendent of Harney County School District No. 3, and two school principals submitted letters of resignation this week, as a group of armed protesters continue to occupy the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the southeastern part of the county.
Superintendent Marilyn McBride submitted her letter of resignation to the school board on Saturday, Jan. 9. McBride wrote two sentences: "On Friday afternoon, January 8, 2016, Lori Cheek requested I submit my resignation notice to the board allowing the board to have time for planning. My resignation is effective June 30, 2016."
Cheek is the chair of the Harney County School Board. It is unclear if McBride's resignation has anything to do with the occupation at the wildlife refuge.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

and the people causing this brouhaha in Oregon are from Nevada.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
But the income levels and jobs in Nevada have nothing to do with the intimidation going on in the Oregon community. I was accused of making up figures. I've supplied the figures to back up my speculation that a majority of the income in Harney County comes from government sources----thus they are easily intimidated.
If you are going to comment, please try to keep up with the discussion. You are like the student who skimmed the chapter titles and tries to bluff your way through the essay exam. Having no real knowledge of the situation makes your comments look silly.
Look, I know you're a government employee and very defensive about any criticism but you really need to listen to be able to understand the issues at stake here. Nobody is trying to overthrow the government---just make them abide by the laws set down in the founding contract of the nation.
Here is as good an explanation as I've found in less than ten minutes. She's a Constitutional lawyer---one that has actually practiced law and teaches law. www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-1-2016 by diggindirt because: spelling and clarity

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join