It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Sex Assaults, Media Blackout Lifted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

I think your point deserves it's own thread. I know what you're talking about. Usually in my experience their friends get embarrassed and drag them away.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

I will never understand why people find it so humorous that men get raped in prison as if it's the punchline of some hilarious joke.

I find nothing humorous about rape.

Perhaps if we want people to take rape seriously, let's not make a joke of it when introducing relativity and perspective?

Relativity and perspective? Really??? Not only were many women raped (some were even gang raped), dismissing physical sexual assaults because there was no penile penetration is not "relativity and perspective." What those men did to the girls/women on New Year's Eve is sexual assault... just as those same men would be sexually assaulted by other men if/when incarcerated for their crimes. THAT is relative. And that you would excuse their bad behavior while protecting them from their own bad behavior is the most telling thing about your reply to me.

So I repeat: All you guys who think sexually assaulting others is fine and dandy can all be thrown together in a prison cell and assault/be assaulted to your heart's eternal delight. Just leave us girls/women out of it. And no, I'm not joking.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I lived in Saudi Arabia to work. (I was in my very early 30's and had really, really red hair...gray now) and I was groped UNDER MY FRIGGIN ABAYA!! (the "Hijab is what most would call it, I guess....) and this was a weekly occurrence! In Saudi Arabia, I was FORBIDDEN to be in the company of ANY man that wasn't my father, son, husband, brother....(I was there to work at the local Eye Hospital)

This isn't a bunch of teenagers like we have in the Western world who like boobies.....this is a CULTURAL thing.

The very same thing happened to me in Northern India (New Delhi).....

the "bump"into you and next thing you know, your boob is grabbed...HARD....or you've a hand in your crotch....disgusting.....

(and it's not like I could scream or hit back....I was in friggin' Saudi Arabia, after all....and bearded "religious police" were crawling all over the place just LOOKING for people to arrest, harass or beat with a stick....)

true story....and this was in the late 90s!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

. . . it has to be remembered, why these young men are so angry with the West and the EU.

So, their attitude is "they messed us up, so let's go there and mess them up". So we are supposed to be understanding and just let them do it. Because I'm not that understanding.

Remember why we were there in the first place. Saddam had "rape squads" he employed for vengeance. (But most often his two sons volunteered for the job). Kaddafi once cut the lips off a six year old girl with a pair of scissors. All those dictators were a disgrace to humanity.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sexual assault is a criminal offense, whether it is teenage boys being jerks or adults who never left the middle ages. It should never be trivialized.

This strikes at the very core of the mass migration culture conflict. One ME man is a timid creature. Ten become more bold. One hundred is a gang, subject to stone aged group-think, and the belief that there is anonymity in thought and act. "The Group" is who committed the crime. Not the individual. There is a perception of shared responsibility and shared consequence. Give a bunch of depraved sociopaths the impression that they can commit assault with impunity and assault is what you will get.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
wow, there are people in this thread approving of sexual assault, just to give the muslims more cover to make more progress.

That's bizarre.

Looks like a lot of paid or volunteer disinfo types for the jihad/ caliphate. Or maybe it's just a beloved hobby for some.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
wow, there are people in this thread approving of sexual assault, just to give the muslims more cover to make more progress.

That's bizarre.

Looks like a lot of paid or volunteer disinfo types for the jihad/ caliphate. Or maybe it's just a beloved hobby for some.

Sometimes I think it's very fragile minds who can't handle these realities.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Prezbo369

It's all there in massive numbers of contemporary news reports.

Ever heard of Google?

Nothing in the news around that time of the UK (or anywhere else) selling out of baseball bats and crowbars or that it collaborated with the end of the riots.

This is why I asked for a source for your claim....

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
angeldoll - I actually think there are a lot of young people who just think it's "kewl" that there is mayhem and lunacy and anarchy breaking out. No apparent concern for people or society, just looking for something to giggle about, or give the power salute and yell "yeah !! down with the man !!". And sadly, some older folks who somehow never got past all that.

BTW, I'm not allowed to respond directly to posts, lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Personally, I get a kick out of the people that holler "nuh-uh, did not, was not, prove it !!" regarding everything that gets reported, documented, established, etc.

It's funny that somebody can just say that repeatedly, indefinitely, no matter how much proof is brought. And it's all over the thread, lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Oh, same post in here again?

Well, okay - same answer then:

Nah. But we will see much of this:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VroomfondelGive a bunch of depraved sociopaths the impression that they can commit assault with impunity and assault is what you will get.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So the ultimate goal is to all hold PhD's while living under sharia law ? lol.......

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Oh, same post in here again?

Well, okay - same answer then:

Nah. But we will see much of this:

Congratulations to this respectable looking Amish couple on receiving their PhD!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The girl would be beaten senseless for showing too much neck. The guy too, just for that pajama-boy metrosexual sheepish grin. It just reeks of "muslim guys please chase me around !!".

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Copenhagen police saying all events need to plan for this. Interesting times.

Jørgen Skov, a chief superintendent of Copenhagen Police, attended a meeting with senior police officials on Monday to discuss what measures could be taken to avoid such an eventuality occurring in Copenhagen.

“The attacks may well appear at first sight to be an international trend. We have to discuss how the police can minimise the risk of that happening during a Copenhagen event,” he said.

He also said that police would co-ordinate with event organisers of upcoming events such as Distortion and the Copenhagen Carnival to ensure that precautions are in place.
cphpost.dk...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
the media blackout is NOT lifted.
This is just damage control atm.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
angeldoll - I actually think there are a lot of young people who just think it's "kewl" that there is mayhem and lunacy and anarchy breaking out. No apparent concern for people or society, just looking for something to giggle about, or give the power salute and yell "yeah !! down with the man !!". And sadly, some older folks who somehow never got past all that.

BTW, I'm not allowed to respond directly to posts, lol.

Yep. Plenty of those types on ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Floke

If someone thinks this was just a case of a few slap on the bums, the police doesnt agree with you:

"It was so bad the police actually considered doing a gender division of the audience at the conserts"

Taken from the chief of police in a DN article

Public gender division is how ME countries deal/don't deal with their out of control male population. Women have to stay home/cover themselves or separate from the male population, for their own protection of course. What a load of crap.

Gender division is a horrible idea. Women won't go if they can't sit with their husband/BF, male friends etc. That's treating everyone like children because of a few misbehaving idiots.

Throw the scum out so everyone else can have fun. The reason no one grabbed my ass at concerts in Chicago wasn't because the males were such gentlemen, it's because security was just waiting for young males to misbehave. Point one out and he'd be destroyed/thrown out in a heartbeat.

We all knew it, females too, not a single one of us was more important than the event itself. 60,000 at one concert, chaos had to be avoided at all costs, the show must go on.

Maybe the Swedes just need to get meaner. I imagine their own people are easier to police, immigrants not so much. Chicago's a huge melting pot, we were all treated equally good/bad. Keeping your hands to yourself can save your life but most of us learned that back in school.

Sounds like someone needs to learn some manners. Special snowflake syndrome hits the disenfranchised, immigrant, macho male-population. Poor things feel disrespected by all the free western women behaving like equal humans instead of cowering/covering whenever a man walks by.

Apparently some feel it's there job to make their new surroundings resemble their old. Uncovered women have to be punished or go. They'll continue on their mission until someone bigger sets them on a new one. If I'm not mistaken Swedes breed some pretty large kick ass people, better get to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join