It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate schedule, the DNC knows Clinton is not well

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The DNC is covering for Hillary. The New York Times said the debate times and days were to help Clinton.

Submitted for your approval....the low debate schedule and weird times are not to protect her from her opponents, but to hide her failing health.

Hillary should do what Rand Paul did and vide a whole day of her activities.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
The DNC is covering for Hillary. The New York Times said the debate times and days were to help Clinton.

Submitted for your approval....the low debate schedule and weird times are not to protect her from her opponents, but to hide her failing health.

www.nytimes.com...

The DNC gave reasons for the debate times. I don't see where it was to help Clinton or mention she might be in ill health.

The NY Times said nothing of the kind. The Sanders campaign and the O'malley campaigns had their opinions quoted.
edit on 9-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Saturday night, huh? Most people go out, not stay in to watch a debate.

Edit: Probably to lessen the exposure, even though "media" polls say shes in the lead, the less Hillary says the better.

edit on 9-1-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Please dont elect that evil snake ...I cant stand her very face. Seriously ...even the way she smiles makes me sick. Imagine how "cute" she would look in tandem with our chancellor-thing Merkel (one with her false-fake-smile and the other stupid as hell "Liebe Hillary, wenn wir auch anders aussehen als unsere Vorgänger...") -brrrrrrr. NO! NO! WHAT DID I SAY!?! MAKE THAT PICTURE GO AWAY!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The DNC scheduled the debates at odd times to help Clinton---to keep challengers from getting a lot of publicity.

But these latest health reports are just more dirty tricks from Trump and the right.

If this is going to be an issue we have to look at Trump, too. He refused to release his records for a long time and finally had his doctor issue some kind of fluff statement. Trump is older than Clinton. He would be the oldest President to take office at 70. Older than Reagan.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Would this be for Hillary's :
A) Physical health
B) Mental health
C) Moral health
D) Spiritual health
E) All of the above
F) All of the above and more

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm certain of this.

Maybe not her health but to shield her during the primaries. Because she's the chosen one of the DNC and they don't want Sanders or anyone else gaining on her. The debate times were scheduled during the Christmas Season, during NFL games and and on weekends. Even wanting to watch the debates, they aren't on when I'm availiable. The Republican debates are all over the place. I know way more about the Republican candidates than I do about the Democratic Candidates. There are way more soundbytes and articles on the Republican Candidates than Democratic candidates.

Wasserman-Shultz is also a close friend of the Clintons and a huge Clinton supporter. We know this.

The DNC is trying to Bury Sanders and the rest of them and we should all be concerned about it. Just like on the other side they're trying to bury Trump and Paul because they are both outsiders/outliers.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatever08152
Please dont elect that evil snake ...I cant stand her very face. Seriously ...even the way she smiles makes me sick. Imagine how "cute" she would look in tandem with our chancellor-thing Merkel (one with her false-fake-smile and the other stupid as hell "Liebe Hillary, wenn wir auch anders aussehen als unsere Vorgänger...") -brrrrrrr. NO! NO! WHAT DID I SAY!?! MAKE THAT PICTURE GO AWAY!

"…and behind me, this world should know, there marches a people very different from 1918!"

-Adolf Hitler

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They probably got her on meds that effect her negatively and cause some delusional effects. Some class three anti-epileptics do that.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is a problem though. I hate Hillary Clinton but who would I vote for if I had to chose between Hillary and Jeb Bush? I'd have to vote for Hillary.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't think she is healthy either, but those that have bought her through their contributions to The Clinton's family foundation NEED for her to win. Even if she can't perform her presidential responsibilities, Bill can run the show for them, and I think that is just fine with them.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Write in who you really want instead.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: thinline

www.nytimes.com...

The DNC gave reasons for the debate times. I don't see where it was to help Clinton or mention she might be in ill health.

The NY Times said nothing of the kind. The Sanders campaign and the O'malley campaigns had their opinions quoted.

If you can't see how the DNC is fixing the game to help Hillary then you're already a lost cause

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

i am a UK citizen - so please explain to me how :

holding a debate on say tuesday will " expose " mrs clintons alledged health crisis

yet - holding it on saturday will " protect her "

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: amazing

Write in who you really want instead.

That's just it though. I mean, I've done it before, when it was Bush VS Kerry. Didn't like Kerry, I think I voted for Ralph Nader that year.

I may be a fool, but I still believe our votes count in most areas, and I'd do anything to stop Bush from Becoming president, We've had two crooks from that family before, we don't need a third, and if it was those two a vote for Hillary would help block Bush where as a vote for a third party candidate would just be a protest vote with no real power or consequence.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Would this be for Hillary's :
A) Physical health
B) Mental health
C) Moral health
D) Spiritual health
E) All of the above
F) All of the above and more

True true!!!

Hsha well "f"

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You have absolutely MADE THIS UP.

I hope the mods will move it to HOAX or LOL. You need to post some links that support your thread title.

eta: not worth my trouble.

edit on 1/9/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Tsk Tsk. Amazing how they come out of the woodwork trying to kill a post when it is about someone they admire. Used to be Obama got the pass for everything , now Hillary ?
Or is it that Hillary , unlike the rest of us , cannot be in poor health? I would hope the DNC would try and accommodate her if she was

edit on 9-1-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well If people just didn't make crap up...it wouldn't happen.
Oh and Go Bernie!!.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Gothmog

Well If people just didn't make crap up...it wouldn't happen.
Oh and Go Bernie!!.

How do we know ? Do we know it is made up ? Take a look at her . A close look . She looks as if her health has been degrading slowly over time since the Benghazi hearings . And seems as if it has accelerated after the email"scandal". Stress and lack of rest has a way of doing that to folks....

I dont necessarily "admire" her , but it is a cause of concern.

edit on 9-1-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join